Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Silver
    2000 Camaro Z28

With A Cop Behind Me!!!

i was on my way back to base, when i was sitting at a red light and a silverado, with a few mods, pulled up next to me with a sexy ass girl in the passenger seat. the light turned green and i took off like normal, then he punched it, so i had to go for it. i gladly walked away from him. i slowed down, at the same time, i noticed a car switching lanes, and coming at me fast. it was dark, but i made it out to be a crown vic. holy shit, it's a cop i said!!! so i causally put on my turn signal and turned into wal mart, luckly, he didnt follow. scared the hell out of me, wont do that again

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Its really easy to get caught, insurance thru the roof.... then you can BARELY afford to drive the car.

Im getting my 2006 Grand Prix and my 1999 Trans AM WS6 Fully insured for 254 amonth!

I got a hook up with an insurance agent. She put my age, and my one accident in 06 on my Grand Prix, and just my name on the TA. If I get a racing ticket, or even a speeding ticket I will be hurting BAD!! Dont get caught!!

Silver
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    Its really easy to get caught, insurance thru the roof.... then you can BARELY afford to drive the car.

Im getting my 2006 Grand Prix and my 1999 Trans AM WS6 Fully insured for 254 amonth!

I got a hook up with an insurance agent. She put my age, and my one accident in 06 on my Grand Prix, and just my name on the TA. If I get a racing ticket, or even a speeding ticket I will be hurting BAD!! Dont get caught!!
    yea, right now, i pay $239 a month on just my camaro, and i got a speeding ticket last month. so once that goes on my insurance, ill be paying out the ass

Quote Originally Posted by Y2K_CAMARO View Post
    yea, right now, i pay $239 a month on just my camaro, and i got a speeding ticket last month. so once that goes on my insurance, ill be paying out the ass
    HOLY CRAP! For 2 f-bodies, I pay 86 a month.... with a not so good history...

Silver
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by FstrNU View Post
    nice, i think its so high because im only 21 and im in arizona. when i was still living in NC, i was paying $250 every 6 months on my truck, then drove from NC to arizona, cause i got stationed out here, and it went up to $850!!! which i think is stupid. i didnt ask to be stationed out here, but my insurance went up anyways

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

get a radar detector!!!!!!!! more than half the time cops ride around with there guns on......then u know where they are

Silver
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    get a radar detector!!!!!!!! more than half the time cops ride around with there guns on......then u know where they are
    i do have one, but i pretty sure they are illegal in Arizona, when i was in court, if i heard correctly, someone had gotten a ticket for having a radar detector.

pewter

nah i thought only vagina ( virgina) and canada

Silver
    2000 Camaro Z28

nah i thought only vagina ( virgina) and canada
    hum, i dont know. ill have to look into it

pewter

http://www.radarbusters.com/statedet...awsarticle.cfm

only illigal in vagina and DC ......use it buddy

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Y2K_CAMARO View Post
    Thats crazy! I was insured for 256 /month for just the TA before I got my "hookup". That is alot of money dude!!! Try differant places. But that speeding ticket of yours is going to KILL you anywhere!!!
    How old are you? Full coverage???

I paid for my car in cash. I could put PLPD on it.... but shit, Its a performance car. There is always that chance in hell I lose it, or someone rear ends me from looking at its sexy-ness

During the winter, just fire and theft.

pewter

my z cost 50 a mth...fulll coverage..i have a clean history though and im 30

Thats crazy! I was insured for 256 /month for just the TA before I got my "hookup". That is alot of money dude!!! Try differant places. But that speeding ticket of yours is going to KILL you anywhere!!!

How old are you? Full coverage???

I paid for my car in cash. I could put PLPD on it.... but shit, Its a performance car. There is always that chance in hell I lose it, or someone rear ends me from looking at its sexy-ness

During the winter, just fire and theft.
    Liability on one, and full coverage (highest limit) on the other.. 26 here.

Silver
    2000 Camaro Z28

http://www.radarbusters.com/statedet...awsarticle.cfm

only illigal in vagina and DC ......use it buddy
    sweet, thanks for posting. defiantly going to use it...except for on base of course
    i have tried several places, im with USAA, that was the cheapest place i could find

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Liability on one, and full coverage (highest limit) on the other.. 26 here.
    BEing 26 helps you alot suppose. Iwouldnt mind putting PLPD on my Grand Prix, but I owe on it. 9 % interest for the life of the loan, so I am in no hurry to pay it off at 236 /month!!

BEing 26 helps you alot suppose. Iwouldnt mind putting PLPD on my Grand Prix, but I owe on it. 9 % interest for the life of the loan, so I am in no hurry to pay it off at 236 /month!!
    Well, I have allstate.. and they drop the premium every 6 months of no accients...

Black
    1998 Firebird

315 per month with a $550 down payment for my 1998 formula.

i was naughty.

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

damn i only pay 80 bucks a month full coverage on the camaro,but then im an old fart..

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Well, I have allstate.. and they drop the premium every 6 months of no accients...
    I have State Farm. They claim to do this as well. Is it true? Every 6 months of driving with no accidents I get a lower premium??/ That would be saweeet.,

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by astyles View Post
    damn i only pay 80 bucks a month full coverage on the camaro,but then im an old fart..
    You smell like one anyways!!!!

JK!!!!

Thread Information