silver w/flames
    99 mustang

Came across an 08 Viper...

Coming home from work this evening I exited I-10 Baytown, only to see what I first thought was a new Z with a red SS behind him. Normally I go right but since they were getting on the highway I took the u-turn instead.

As I got closer I saw it was a Viper, black with grey stripes and black rims. The SS also had some fresh track numbers. I entered first with the viper close behind. As it opended up, he crept up beside me. He at first didn't seem interested ignoring me, talking on his cell. I found it hard to believe considering it was a guy maybe thirty with a buddy riding shotgun in a new viper.

However once he finished talking, he was game. At 55 (3rd gear) I honked it off, and it was on! He immediately pulled half a car but when I hit full boost I started pulling. I shut it down when I wrapped out 4th (~110mph) with what looked like a couple cars.

The guy was pretty damn cool and complimented my car. No doubt I love my car but I wouldn't of thought twice about trading for his Viper, lol.
    Last edited by LS2 KLR; 02-08-2009 at 07:42 PM.
    99 35th GT: 5.0 stroker, twin 60 turbos, aeromotive return style fuel system, full suspension.
    575/563 @ 12lbs-adding more soon...

07 Trailblazer SS(wife's): 22s, 3200 stall, cammed and bolt ons, lowered. 405/405

black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

Quote Originally Posted by LS2 KLR View Post
    Coming home from work this evening I exited I-10 Baytown, only to see what I first thought was a new Z with a red SS behind him. Normally I go right but since they were getting on the highway I took the u-turn instead.

As I got closer I saw it was a Viper, black with grey stripes and black rims. The SS also had some fresh track numbers. I entered first with the viper close behind. As it opended up, he crept up beside me. He at first didn't seem interested ignoring me, talking on his cell. I found it hard to believe considering it was a guy guy maybe thirty with a buddy riding shotgun in a new viper.

However once he finished talking, he was game. At 55 (3rd gear) I honked it off, and it was on! He immediately pulled half a car but when I hit full boost I started pulling. I shut it down when I wrapped out 4th (~110mph) with what looked like a couple cars.

The guy was pretty damn cool and complimented my car. No doubt I love my car but I wouldn't of thought twice about trading for his Viper, lol.

Got pictures of your car and your setup?

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

2 on the pics
    fun kill, I saw a mustang your gen who stroked out his block and put a centrfugal charger on it making 612 hp you must have dropped a lot of dough on you car.

black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    2 on the pics
    fun kill, I saw a mustang your gen who stroked out his block and put a centrfugal charger on it making 612 hp you must have dropped a lot of dough on you car.
    Saw one on another website, it was same gen putting down 917 rwhp. Street driven!!

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

sweet kill!! your car sounds badass. its always cool to beat those expensive ass cars

Thread Information