Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

camaro vs maxima

last week the VATS in my ta went out so i took my brothers maxima untill i could get it fixed. Maximas are a very nice car, not fast, but very comfortable and handles amazing. the car is bone stock, spun aluminum rims, no hubcaps (weight reduction there). i pull up next to a 2000 camaro. the guy driving looks over at me and revs. knowing im going to get raped i holler over at him telling him i got vtech and he doesnt want to mess with this. his face just went blank, i guess he didnt know if i was serious or not. i figured at least i'd make his day hoping he would post something about it here.

needless to say light turns green and hes gone, like im sitting still. i thought about doing the ricer flyby, but he was too far gone. i got in front of him a few lights down so for shits and giggles i threw the flashers on. looked over at him and he was givin me a death stare from hell.

black
    1998 Trans Am ram air

i can't belive i'm replying to your stupid story but i have to ask.....are you retarded?

rice..a growing epidemic PAT-LS101's Avatar

blue
    2002 camaro z28 a4

WOW! thats all I have to say....

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

liquid red
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT

Umm....
    2008 G8 GT
    CAI, 25% UDP, Livernois stage 1 cam, Kooks LTH"S, Catted X-Pipe, Kooks axle backs, DMH electric cutouts, 125 shot of happy juice and tune by Tony G at HP Performance!

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

I think that was funny. When I was younger, I used to do similar shit to the v8 guys with my old pontiac sunturd. There always seemed to be some dumb ass with a v8 powered something that would pull up next to me and rev up. I'm like WTF what a dumb ass, SO you wanna race and beat the shit outta your car over a $300.00 4 banger? Stupidasses, I'd rev my POS get them all fired up to race, light would change, they take off like a bat outta hell. Me I'd just pull out normally laughing.. I used to think, "Go right ahead dipshit I'll be sure to toot the horn when I pass you after you've gotten pulled over by the cops for racing on city streets". So your v8 can beat a 4 cyl woo hoo bet your daddies proud!
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

This thread should be called.... "The making of a ricer".

Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

i always do stupid shit like that when im on a beater. i was on a freakin tractor one time stopped at a stoplight and a guy on a crotch rocket pulled up next to me. so, why not, i gave it a rev he looked over laughing. then i asked if he really thought his v-twin could beat my turbo 4... he got pissed, irrationaly pissed.

i cant be ricer, i dont have money. however pointless their mods are they still cost money. im just your average dumbass college student who bought a car he can barley afford. damn shit keeps breakin. its always something stupid though, freakin headlights... drivers window gets stuck down half the time... cats crappin out... tires goin bald... rims are all kind of jacked up, corrosion all around the bead the worst one looses 12 psi a day... i freakin manage to save up enough money to buy something for the car and get a freakin ticket for some pictures of mine online.

Thread Information