Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

camaro cop vs rice

On the way home from work today, stopped at a stop light a blaze orange integra with the standard fart can, and park bench sized wing pulled along side and reved next to me. quick glance around to check for the fuz and i see a familiar face, the camaro cop, right behind the integra. We are neighbors and I cut his grass and clean his pool so were kinda on a first name basis.

Me, knowing theres a cop, but still wanting to see a show i tell him that its a horrible idea to race me. he tells me im scared and hes gonna teach me a lesson, i was thinking about pointing out the cop, but after that remark i decided id let him learn the hard way, and tell him to go for it bud.

he starts revving up to redline, bouncing a couple times and let it idle back down, he does this a couple times and i get a call, its the camaro cop. i tell him whats up and to wait for it. he starts recording and told me to wait till they were through the intersection for me to pull of so they couldnt say i was part of the race.

light turns green and he dumps, spins through first somehow misses second, but doesnt give up there, keeps trying to shove it in second with a god awful grinding noise for about 3 seconds im laughing my ass of now. finally gets it in and keeps on going.

the cop pulls along side me laughing and then gets on it. he caught up to him flicks on the lights, and yall know the rest. as i rode by them i probably got the best reaction out of both, the cop waved at me and the kid in the integra flicked me off.
    Last edited by V8MUSCLE; 08-15-2009 at 02:45 PM.

silver
    2002 ws6

lol @ gay-ass integras

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Good story. Thought they retired all the cop camaro's at least anywhere near me they did.

Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

i talked to the cop when he got off. He said the kid was a real douche bag. he went on about how he didnt pull me over and i raced him. apparently he actually thought he beat me. the kid made the mistake of cussing at him so he ticketed him for everything he could and arrested him for swearing at a police officer. he got him for speeding, reckless driving, failure to maintain control of a vehicle, failure to properly signal a lane change, destruction of public property, illegal exhaust, profanity, and out of date tags. he had the new stickers on his registration in his glove box but hadnt put them on his plates yet.

he said most of them will probably get thrown out in court but he is gonna make sure he shows.

he said he was gonna just get the kid for speeding until he started cussing at him.

i guess this goes to show that no mater what you did if your nice enough the cop might let you off a little easier.

the only time i ever got quick with a officer is when i got pulled over twice in a 50 mile stretch of I-64 for exhaust. i had hung a speed bump and ripped it off at one of the clamp on slp brackets right after the y pipe. there was a cop following me when i hit it and even had a note from them that it happened that day. of course i had a buddy in the car who was laughing his ass off which didnt help at all. the first one told me i had probably passed a couple muffler shops which could of fixed it so thats not an excuse, he gave me a ticket... when the second one pulled me i started flipping out as soon as he pulled out, he gave me another ticket... fifteen minutes after getting the first one.

luckily all i had to do was go to the court offices and show a receipt where i got it fixed. no fine.

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Agreed no matter what you get pulled over for as long as you dont get an attitude with the cop you can usually get out of a ticket or at least a less severe one.

Black
    01 Silverado

agreed, if i know im screwin up and meet a cop i just pull over and i figure the less they have to chase you the happier they are and so far it has worked even while i was doing dumb stuff and just say yah i had a moment of stupidity when you seen me and they usually laugh and let me off with a warning

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Why do you get a ticket for swearing at a cop? I dont get attitudes with police unless they are being completely unreasonable but still. Why is swearing at a cop a ticket but you cant get one for swearing at anyone else. A cop is still a civilian and they need to remember that before they talk down to the people they are supposed to protect.

If it were me next ot the integra i would have told him there is a cop there, just like when i see a cop waiting somewhere i usually notify people coming the oppisite way the best i can. Dont cops have some REAL crime to stop other than waiting for people coming hom from work after a long day, just trying to make it home so they can relax and now you gotta deal with some jag who is supposed to protect you and instead hes making you pay more money.

I know the integra was probably just cruising around but havent we all raced, and doesnt it suck when you get pulled over for it, hell sometimes they impound your car. You could have just cost that guy over 500 bucks and he got ARRESTED, but you seem quite proud of it even though im sure you have street raced before just like he was. Good game, sound to me like you and your cop friend are the real d-bags
    Last edited by Zinergy; 08-17-2009 at 06:34 AM.

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

That sucks that you set him up like that. You wouldn't have done that if the guy was in a vette or stang would you? If I was him, I would look for you and give you a beating! Karma will get you...

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by 00LS12LS6Z28 View Post
    That sucks that you set him up like that. You wouldn't have done that if the guy was in a vette or stang would you? If I was him, I would look for you and give you a beating! Karma will get you...
    He will never know who set him up but yeah, the extra money i have left goes towards my daughter mostly and if someone cost me and her hundreds in fun activites and presents well thats coming outta there ass.

Im not saying the guy in the integra didnt break the law by racing, im also not saying that if i was clearly racing and was pulled over that i would act anyway but respectful to a cop. But giving him 7 tickets and then arresting him, WOW. Just another case of when cops take it too far. I have had cops for neighbors and we hung out for mtiem to time but i would never set someone up like that even if it was my old cop neighbor who was behind them. Especially when i myself street race sometimes.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 08-17-2009 at 08:50 AM.

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Why do you get a ticket for swearing at a cop? I dont get attitudes with police unless they are being completely unreasonable but still. Why is swearing at a cop a ticket but you cant get one for swearing at anyone else. A cop is still a civilian and they need to remember that before they talk down to the people they are supposed to protect.

If it were me next ot the integra i would have told him there is a cop there, just like when i see a cop waiting somewhere i usually notify people coming the oppisite way the best i can. Dont cops have some REAL crime to stop other than waiting for people coming hom from work after a long day, just trying to make it home so they can relax and now you gotta deal with some jag who is supposed to protect you and instead hes making you pay more money.

I know the integra was probably just cruising around but havent we all raced, and doesnt it suck when you get pulled over for it, hell sometimes they impound your car. You could have just cost that guy over 500 bucks and he got ARRESTED, but you seem quite proud of it even though im sure you have street raced before just like he was. Good game, sound to me like you and your cop friend are the real d-bags
    So the cop is the d-bag for upholding the law? STREETRACING IS A CRIME! No matter how careful you think you are there is always the chance of hurting yourself or someone else so ya cops are protecting you even if it isnt popular. If he wasnt trying to race and being a prick then I guess it wouldnt cost him 500 bucks huh? Same goes for you if YOU initiate a race and YOU get pulled over than its YOUR fault that YOU dont have money to do fun stuff with your daughter not the cops. P.S. I streetrace but that doesnt make it legal.

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by HOBS View Post
    So the cop is the d-bag for upholding the law? STREETRACING IS A CRIME! No matter how careful you think you are there is always the chance of hurting yourself or someone else so ya cops are protecting you even if it isnt popular. If he wasnt trying to race and being a prick then I guess it wouldnt cost him 500 bucks huh? Same goes for you if YOU initiate a race and YOU get pulled over than its YOUR fault that YOU dont have money to do fun stuff with your daughter not the cops. P.S. I streetrace but that doesnt make it legal.
    I never said the cop was a d-bag for giving him a ticket, but he is a d-bag for having a friend get this guy to go so he can pull him over. And he is a d-bag for arresting soemone because they swore at him. I even state that i know the guy in the integra broke the law and he should have gotten a ticket for racing, but 7 tickets and then arrested, the cop is a straight up D-BAG.

Did you read my post? i clearly state "im not saying the guy in the integra didnt break the law by racing"

Truth is I have met some unreasonable cops and i have swore at them and i have been physically assaulted by police for a reason that was not just and hell yeah i fought back. If i think you are arresting me or even placing your hands on me for an unjust reason you better be ready to throw down cop or not. And you know what the Milwaukee county court system saw it my way aswell as all tickets and charges for me and my friends involved were dropped. Point is cops arent always in the right but most people arent willing to fight for what is truely right because they dont think they could win. They forget cops are supposed to work for us not interrupt our lives for short periods of time. And swearing at a cop should be no different than swearing at anyone else, you should not be arrested.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 08-17-2009 at 08:50 AM.

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Cops can be unreasonable but that is not the majority. If you think your in the wrong then hell yeah goto court and fight it. I was just tryin to point out that the guy in the teg was apparently a d-bag and probably wouldnt have gotten those tickets if he hadnt been so obstinate. On a sidenote profanity may very well be ticketable offense in your area the cops probably dont enforce it though. Its a misdemeanor in my area to flip someone off but they dont enforce it. I didn't think he got arrested for profanity tho.

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by V8MUSCLE View Post
    i talked to the cop when he got off. He said the kid was a real douche bag. he went on about how he didnt pull me over and i raced him. apparently he actually thought he beat me. the kid made the mistake of cussing at him so he ticketed him for everything he could and ARRESTED him for swearing at a police officer. he got him for speeding, reckless driving, failure to maintain control of a vehicle, failure to properly signal a lane change, destruction of public property, illegal exhaust, profanity, and out of date tags. he had the new stickers on his registration in his glove box but hadnt put them on his plates yet.

So he gave him 7 tickets- d-bag move number 1, 1 ticket was for bad plate stickers even thought the guy showed him the new stickers he just hadnt put on- D-bag move number 2, then he arrested him for swearing at him- D-bag move number 3

Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

i didnt set him up, i told him not to go, he told me i was scared so i was like whatever. dumbass got what he deserved. i shouldnt have to say "Dumbass, there is a cop right behind you, see the pretty blue lights in his grill and window." if you engage in any dumbassery, street racing, cussing at cops, not putting the stickers on your plates... you cannot bitch about the outcome.

there was only 1 douchebag, the ricer, in this story, and he got what he deserved. the next time someone tells him not to go he probably will listen. he called me scared AFTER i told him not to run here, he then cussed at a cop, which is just asking for it. if i was a cop and some guy in a lambo cussed at me i would ticket him for everything i could. they dont ticket you for cussing at an officer in goochland, they arrest you. mug shot and everything.

in VA they can ticket you for incorrect air pressure in your tires, also for ANY modifications to a vehicle other than stock. are they enforced? most of the time no, but if your an ass to a cop, your gonna get whats comin to you. just like this kid found out.

most of the time im nice to cops, why? HE HAS A FREAKIN GUN!!! He could shoot you dead and say you were going for a gun or knife that was in your car.

Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 00LS12LS6Z28 View Post
    ill tell em its a bad idea or not to go, but if he responds by callin me chicken or somethin ill let him have it. for all i know he could be a cop trying to bait me into running him. its an assumed risk any time you play on the street. if you get caught, cops are people too, most of the time you can reason with them,if your an ass to a cop bend over and prepare to take it up the ass.

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by V8MUSCLE View Post
    most of the time im nice to cops, why? HE HAS A FREAKIN GUN!!! He could shoot you dead and say you were going for a gun or knife that was in your car.
    Your thinking is sooo backwards. Cops are there to protect us, we should not fear them because they have a gun. And we do not have to be respectful to them if they arent to us. And if in your state cops arrest people for swearing at them then your cops lose alot of money. That would never hold up in court and the police would probably end up paying some sort of fee for an injust arrest.

You are a hypocrite, im sure you yourself street race and then you dont help out someone who is about to do the same exact thing. Instead you scorn them and post online how the ricer got owned. And you didnt say dont race here, you said "its a horrible idea to race me", you yourself acted cocky so the other racer would go. You did nothing to stop it, you didnt try and tell him anything.

We all race so why is the ricer the one who deserves to get ticketed and you dont?

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Didn't know it was an arrestable offense to cuss out an officer, crazy shit. The ricer deserved to get ticketed because if hes not observant enough to notice a cop car in his rear view mirror then he probably wouldn't notice a small child on the side of the road about to go after his ball that went into the street. Also if its a law in his town then the cops wont ever have to pay a fee for an injust arrest because its a law. I still think its a funny story, messed up, but funny cuz it wasn't me. lol

Arctic White, red/gray

Whatever happened to freedom of speech, oh yeah it got mixed up in red tape like all the original amendments and there were new laws and clauses that overrode it. Just another case of our rights being decreased by new laws. Freedom of speech was put in place so the people could let the government and those who work for it know how they feel and now its been changed to you cant talk to the government how you want because you can get fined and or arrested. They kinda contradicted the whole reason that right was put in place.

It was also a camaro cop with no light bar on top, not a marked squad car.

I never once said the ricer shouldnt have gotten a ticket. But he didnt deserve 7 and to get arrested. Like i said just naother power tripping cop.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 08-17-2009 at 12:01 PM.

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Agreed laws are getting hella out of control to the point that their infringing on the rights given to us by the constitution and bill of rights. In my area you can call a cop what you want you just have to state that its your opinion. Like you could say "In my opinon your a donkey raping man molester" and he couldn't do anything(dont try that in goochland apparently tho) lol. In window light bars are sneaky when your doing 50 not so much when hes sitting right behind you IMO.

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by HOBS View Post
    Agreed laws are getting hella out of control to the point that their infringing on the rights given to us by the constitution and bill of rights. In my area you can call a cop what you want you just have to state that its your opinion. Like you could say "In my opinon your a donkey raping man molester" and he couldn't do anything(dont try that in goochland apparently tho) lol. In window light bars are sneaky when your doing 50 not so much when hes sitting right behind you IMO.
    Goochland , if thats is real place LOL. The only reason i would visit it is to get my picture taken next to the sign that says Welcome to Goochland

Listen a kid who buys an intergra and mods it isnt smart in the first place so i wouldnt expect him to notice a lightbar in a window. Im in no way trying to justify the type of person he was as i dont know him. But the OP doesnt know if he is a bad person, but he just let him walk right into a trap as though he was and as though he had something against him. But whatever next time im in VA(never) i will make sure not to race any silver Trans Ams as he might have a cop friend waiting around somewhere.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 08-17-2009 at 12:25 PM.

Thread Information