Red
    2001 Trash Can

BMW 330 xi Vs. My Ws6

I know, it's long:

I'm just out for a drive and almost back home when out of nowhere a little Beamer 330 xi comes flying up beside me and then proceeds to squeeze between myself and the car staggered in front of me in the other lane. I was like.."you sum bich"...so I catch up to him at t he next light, and we're side by side. The light turns green and I wait to see what he's gonna do, but of course he floors it, so I returned the favor by smashing the shit out of him by about 6 cars, then had to slow down very quickly at the next light (which was where I turn to get to my street).

I decided to keep going and see what he'd do, and he floors it again, except this time I have to stop behind a line of cars, I get around them and he just keeps cutting people off and switching lanes, but he still can't get more than about a car ahead of me. About 3 miles (and 25 traffic lights) later I get next to him at a light, roll down my window, and said "Lets do this on a road where there's less cars." He replies by stating "I already beat your ass dude, there's nothing else to prove." I just laughed at him and told him he was a "jackass," and just went home.

I can NEVER get any cool people to race me lol. God I wish I had a video camera so you guys could see what a tool this guy was.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

sucks he was a dickhead. Prolly another dick with more money than brains

Thread Information