Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Blew the doors off a 350z

I was cruising last night looking for something to get into. It was pretty dead, mostly cops and ricers running around and I wasnt in a mood to mess with either. Well I hit 340 to come home and im setting at the 2nd to last light before you get out of town (convientantly enough)and a 350Z pulls in behind me. I didnt know what to expect or if the guy would even try to screw with me so I turned the happy gas on. The light goes green and he switches lanes and gets along side me. The next light caught us both and he throws me a rev. I purged and he reved again. The light didnt take long and when it went green we both hit it. He beat me off the line because I spun, but when i hooked up i started pulling on him. I got to about his door and hit the juice. I pulled about 3 on him and we both shut down. Well i thought he was done but he gets up along side me again and honks 3 times...i figured why the hell not... we were going about 65 and i hit it. Pulled on him again but this time he turned off before i even shut down. Good race, i imagine it was a normally aspirated one (or are they all turbo?)...at any rate... fun run

Black
    99 SS

Re: Blew the doors off a 350z

good kill!

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

Nah no turbos there they are NA 6 bangers, think they were rated at 270 or 287 hp, someone can correct me on that. Seems like they are low to mid 14 second cars, I've seen one post where a guy got a 13.7 out of one stock. Good kill!

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

shoulda seen what you coulda done with out the "happy juice"
    which is quite possibly the funniest name i've ever heard for that.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

350z are nothing to worry about, you could of pulled him w/o the juice.

So far I have raced three of them and it wasnt even close.
    Nissan does build quality vehicles, but to me the 350z is just an overpriced porsche wannaby.

WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Quote Originally Posted by dipherentdesign
    shoulda seen what you coulda done with out the "happy juice"
    which is quite possibly the funniest name i've ever heard for that.

yea lol couldnt think of anything else creative to call it so that was the first thing that poped into my head

Grey/Brushed Pewter
    05 GMC Sierra & 05 Altima

Yeah, they're 3.5 V6s. Hurley was right, they're rated at 287. Nice race, wonderful to know they're not really competition. (From the guy that WANTS the camaro and his fastest car is the 3.5 Altima... LOL)

Spraying against one (assuming it was stock or near stock) you should have really wiped the floor with him.

Good kill

Black
    2000 Trans Am

I smoked enough of them when I only had a lid. They arent fast, they look cool though and handle pretty good.
    2000 T/A, M6, Black
    laughing gas

White
    98 ls1 Formula

Good kill. Okay there is this kid in town that just got a 03-04 350z thats nearly stock i asked him to race my ls1 Formula thats capable of runing mid 10's for pinks. He didnt even take it seriously and continued with his shit talk. He said he would race lol i know the dude, he woulnd hand over a los,that big I also toled him i wouldnt run with out a grand . and he started runing his mouth about how much faster his pile is and how he can smoke me and all this shit talk. There is no chance this guy can take me. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by oborony; 03-05-2010 at 06:05 AM.

2011 Prius

I'd run for a grand, but never for pinks... All it take is for something to break...

But the 6 banger in the 350z is not that great, it's out of an another verry unimpressive car...

black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

Quote Originally Posted by oborony View Post
    Good kill. Okay there is this kid in town that just got a 03-04 350z thats nearly stock i asked him to race my ls1 Formula thats capable of runing mid 10's for pinks. He didnt even take it seriously and continued with his shit talk. He said he would race lol i know the dude, he woulnd hand over a los,that big I also toled him i wouldnt run with out a grand . and he started runing his mouth about how much faster his pile is and how he can smoke me and all this shit talk. There is no chance this guy can take me. What do you guys think?
    First I think you should get a few grammar lessons before typing on a public forum and sounding like your maybe what 15, 16 years old? Second what is done to your car to make it run mid 10's?

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

nice kill

White
    98 ls1 Formula

i run 10's on 125 shot and about mid 11's with out. I's tuned and rebuilt by new era. almost everything was replaces with performanc parts. custum cam. i dont like talking about my mods bc then ppl on the streats get my shit. sorry about my grammar lol im 20 by the way. english is my second language thats why.
    Last edited by oborony; 03-05-2010 at 06:50 AM.

BANGIN GEARS>STAB N STEER BLK2KSS's Avatar

TRIPLE BLACK
    2000 CAMARO SS M6 #2100

i run 10's on 125 shot and about mid 11's with out. I's tuned and rebuilt by new era. almost everything was replaces with performanc parts in the engine. custum cam. i dont like talking about my mods bc then ppl on the streats get my shit. sorry about my grammar lol im 20 by the way. english is my second language thats why.
    i think im gonna call on this one... if you really have such a bad ass ride then why do u give a fu*k about a dumb ass kid with a piss slow stock 350z!?
    HONDAS ARE LIKE TAMPONS... EVERY PUSSY HAS ONE!
    **PHK**

BANGIN GEARS>STAB N STEER BLK2KSS's Avatar

TRIPLE BLACK
    2000 CAMARO SS M6 #2100

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPlusTen View Post
    I was cruising last night looking for something to get into. It was pretty dead, mostly cops and ricers running around and I wasnt in a mood to mess with either. Well I hit 340 to come home and im setting at the 2nd to last light before you get out of town (convientantly enough)and a 350Z pulls in behind me. I didnt know what to expect or if the guy would even try to screw with me so I turned the happy gas on. The light goes green and he switches lanes and gets along side me. The next light caught us both and he throws me a rev. I purged and he reved again. The light didnt take long and when it went green we both hit it. He beat me off the line because I spun, but when i hooked up i started pulling on him. I got to about his door and hit the juice. I pulled about 3 on him and we both shut down. Well i thought he was done but he gets up along side me again and honks 3 times...i figured why the hell not... we were going about 65 and i hit it. Pulled on him again but this time he turned off before i even shut down. Good race, i imagine it was a normally aspirated one (or are they all turbo?)...at any rate... fun run
    good kill... fyi, the 370z is just as slow! i would bet on you without the happy gas with either.

White
    98 ls1 Formula

i know its a waste fo time for me to race this kid i just dont like ppl that think they are so fast when they are not. i mean i offerd him a race he starded talking shit thinking he can take a mid 10 car. with a car that runds 14's lol. this was on facebook he had a pic of his car i said nice and nicely offerd him a chanlenge lol and he started dissing my ride well fuck that i aint gonna let some dum ass kid with a ricer insalt me like that lol. idc if you dont belive me about my ride lol. i just want to know what you guys would do in my situation?
    Last edited by oborony; 03-05-2010 at 07:20 AM.

black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

i run 10's on 125 shot and about mid 11's with out. I's tuned and rebuilt by new era. almost everything was replaces with performanc parts. custum cam. i dont like talking about my mods bc then ppl on the streats get my shit. sorry about my grammar lol im 20 by the way. english is my second language thats why.
    Your not going to run even close to those times with just that work done. Definitely calling bullshit on this guy. What type of nitrious system are you using? cam specs? Motor specs? ppl on the steats get my shit? LMAO that has got to be the most hilarious post i have seen to date! This guy cannot be serious. Either he's lieing out his ass, or pulling our legs.
    Last edited by adam3566; 03-05-2010 at 08:10 AM.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    Your not going to run even close to those times with just that work done. Definitely calling bullshit on this guy. What type of nitrious system are you using? cam specs? Motor specs? ppl on the steats get my shit? LMAO that has got to be the most hilarious post i have seen to date! This guy cannot be serious. Either he's lieing out his ass, or pulling our legs.
    Maybe not. My friends cam and exhaust only (stock block and heads) 2001 B4C with a 4200 Edge converter on MT ET Streets is pulling 1.6x 60's and running 11.70 at Firebird with a 3500 DA. Better heads/intake with nitrous and who knows???

white
    2000 Z28

nice kill. they aren't a problem without boost or juice.

Thread Information