Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

PEWTER
    2002 Z/28 VERT.

Talking Bitch slappin mudstangs

Man here in Shreveport & Bossier City there are sooo many Mustangs .
    I believe they've been beat down so many times by the few Z/28's - SS's and Trans Am's that now they are all gun shy . Nobody wants to play anymore . It's gotten to the point where we just have to run each other or pick on some C5's every now & then . I mean shit , the little Stangers have their wittle Mustang Club and all they do is have show & shine and just cruise around lookin pretty while trying to avoid the LS1 crowd . Their all so pathetic , I almost feel sorry for them . An LS1 pulls up next to em and they get that "DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS" expression on their face , like they know their about to have their ass handed to em . Its the same type of situation time after time .
    One time a typical Short fat dorky lookin Ford guy in his F-150 pulled up behind me & saw my LS1 Tech license plate frame that says " I PIMP-SLAP MUSTANGS" . And this guy got off on that . I mean he took it personal. Hell when I looked back he was standing in the seat jumpin up & down mumbling something . So I pull over and ask him what his problem was. Seems he has a GT Mudstang & he thinks it's fast . So I tell him to go get that f*#ker and I'll wait right here . Well, you know the story , of course he's a no-show . Poor guy . I'm sure I ruined his day .

silver
    2002 ws6

mustangs R funny

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Quote Originally Posted by Z ROADSTER View Post
    I believe they've been beat down so many times by the few Z/28's - SS's and Trans Am's that now they are all gun shy . Nobody wants to play anymore . It's gotten to the point where we just have to run each other or pick on some C5's every now & then . I mean shit , the little Stangers have their wittle Mustang Club and all they do is have show & shine and just cruise around lookin pretty while trying to avoid the LS1 crowd . Their all so pathetic , I almost feel sorry for them . An LS1 pulls up next to em and they get that "DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS" expression on their face , like they know their about to have their ass handed to em . Its the same type of situation time after time .
    One time a typical Short fat dorky lookin Ford guy in his F-150 pulled up behind me & saw my LS1 Tech license plate frame that says " I PIMP-SLAP MUSTANGS" . And this guy got off on that . I mean he took it personal. Hell when I looked back he was standing in the seat jumpin up & down mumbling something . So I pull over and ask him what his problem was. Seems he has a GT Mudstang & he thinks it's fast . So I tell him to go get that f*#ker and I'll wait right here . Well, you know the story , of course he's a no-show . Poor guy . I'm sure I ruined his day .
    Please, Lord, let High School get started again soon!

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

any mods to your car?

PEWTER
    2002 Z/28 VERT.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    any mods to your car?
    Just the usual , a lid / K&N and a hooker cat-back . A convertible no less . Oh , and one of those SLP smooth rubber thingies that goes between the mass air meter & the throttle body . It just replaces the factory accordion/pleated connector. GC and Z-Maxed . Just you typical 13.00 flat 106 MPH street car .

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Smooth bellows was the word your looking for. Raced any cobras yet?

Black
    1999 Z28 Convert

Dont ruin his fun just yet

PEWTER
    2002 Z/28 VERT.

Wink

Similarly , around here they are the same gun shy bunch as their GT brethren . I can understand when a flea-male is driving but when a man's driving a Cobra & I'm talkin a 03-04 Cobra and they still refuse to take the bait then yeah, he's probably been blown away by an LS1 (stock or not ). I'm tellin ya , even the mighty SRT-8's walk softly when there's an LS1 around . Even C6 Vette's know to be careful of Z/28's & SS's cause they're probably not stock .

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

OMG. Are you for real? Do you really think you're that high and mighty? A "13.00 flat 106 MPH street car" is absolute cannon-fodder that isn't worth the time of any halfway-real racer.

Speaking of which...is that what your car ran at a track?

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Similarly , around here they are the same gun shy bunch as their GT brethren . I can understand when a flea-male is driving but when a man's driving a Cobra & I'm talkin a 03-04 Cobra and they still refuse to take the bait then yeah, he's probably been blown away by an LS1 (stock or not ). I'm tellin ya , even the mighty SRT-8's walk softly when there's an LS1 around . Even C6 Vette's know to be careful of Z/28's & SS's cause they're probably not stock .
    your to much man cobras and vettes stomp all over f-bods modded or not, A c6 vette and cobra will do 12.7's minimum stock. Put a cheap ass pulley on a cobra and there tickling high 11's with the right support. If you want some of that action go to the track-happy hunting.

U. S And A Greatest country in all of world

Stock
    2002 Camaro

are you sure your not getting your car confused with Chuck Norris?!?! i real like the part "even the mighty SRT-8's walk softly when there's an LS1 around". where do you get this stuff

black
    99 z28 a4

ls1... the engine built by the hand of god himself... brought down from the great slum of detroit and placed apon yee near mortals.... how dare you mock... lol jk

Silver
    04 Cobra

OMG did u fall off the Fuc*in short bus! I used to own a LS1, and have respect for everyone on this site besides you! It's worth me driving down just to SMOKE YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!

Black
    2002 TA WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by jray0305usa View Post
    ls1... the engine built by the hand of god himself... brought down from the great slum of detroit and placed apon yee near mortals.... how dare you mock... lol jk
    Around here I get hassled by ricers and v6 mustangs.

lmao great kill.

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post
    Please, Lord, let High School get started again soon!
    Seriously. These stories are almost unbelievable.

15 sec. Oh yeah, its fast UTVols98's Avatar

maroon
    2000 Z28

Go race an '03 Cobra with someone who can drive and then come back and let me know about Mustangs. C5 and C6 'Vettes are quick. Even for a modded Z28. I ran a cam only C5 and just barely beat him. My car is a 11.7x street car. The Mustang crowd does have a few quick cars in their groups.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

It's all American muscle, so I don't really discriminate. Stock for stock, our f-bodies fair pretty well against most stock Mustang GT's, however we can all admit that we have our hands full with 03-04 Cobras, C6 Corvettes and even the SRT-8 crowd. As the years go by, production cars continue to get faster -- it's only a natural progression of technology.

In reality, there are a bunch of cars driving around on the highway that would give a "13.00 second street car" a good run for their money. What's even more shocking to many die hard "muscle" guys is that the list of those that would give us a good run also includes a Hyundai, a Neon, pretty much any AMG Mercedes including the Caravan and a couple other turbo 4-cylinder cars.

Don't get me wrong -- I love my car and I think the LSx motors are a great platform for performance, but I would caution anyone from being ignorant enough to believe that there aren't other cars out there that are faster.
    2002 Camaro SS M6, 2.5 PRC 5.3L heads, TFS 228/230 cam, FAST 92, bolt ons + a 10 lb bottle in the back.

1989 Corvette L98, A4, Full bolt ons, etc.

Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

God FORBID anyone talk about a MUSTANG on LS1.COM. These F-body guys will come hunt you for that.

I would swear some of you guys received a profit from the 03-04 Cobra sales. Get off the nuts.
    97 Z28 1LE #53 11.08/122.84 N/A, 9.82/131.06 150-shot

02 WS6 M6, STOCK H/C/I, 3189 lbs., 11.77/113.02 (1.59 60')

08 Mercedez C63 AMG, FOR SALE!!!
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108586

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

....***** Y A W N *****....

Did you say something? Didn't think so.

Thread Information