Thread: Barney-1, C6-0

They call me barney

FUCKING PURPLE
    its an 02-ish something

Barney-1, C6-0

LOL not much of a story but here goes.

As im going to pick up the GF to go do some drinking at my sisters house, 2 srt-4 skittles, and a, i wanna say a 07-08ish, yellow base C6 comes rolling by, all young dudes. We get up to the light and their several cars behind me, i figured they weren't gonna do anything so i made a slight detour, instead of north(the way i was supposed to go) i went south to instigate a little, well they took the bait and the runs were on

First run was a pretty short sprint, the first lil skittle pulled up next to me and wanted to do a 40 roll, i said sure why not. I had to give him the jump since he couldn't hear my horn, he brake boosts and takes off within a split second i NAIL it. Now i haven't ran anyone really since i moved back home, so i was actually pretty shaky, and i don't know why. Well he takes off and as do i, i INSTANTLY put 2 on him, he gives, then the yellow C6 pulls up, i was thinking GREAT, they put around about the same numbers down as a C5 Z06, and i've ran 1 C5 z06 and got beat, so i figured a lighter car, roughly same numbers i was gonna get handed to. Not quite the case, he also wants to go from a 40, well 3 honks were off, i instantly start putting some ground down, by the time i shut down at the end of 4th(roughly120orso) i had put maybe a 1 1/2 on him, MAYBE 2 i wasn't paying attention.

Well the red skittle follows me after all "hey good runs" and so forth have been said, pull over talk to the dude, and the guy in the C6 pulls up. Start talking to the guys, both were pretty cool told me of some meets local that i didnt have to drive 45mins to go see LOL. Guy in the C6 said he wanted another run with his top on and him NOT starting a 40roll in 1st gear. I agreed prolly get a run in tomorrow night

CLIFF: ran 2 cars
    skittle, instantly put 2 on he gives
    C6, put about 1 1/2 or 2 on him by 120 when i shut down

all and all i wanted to run a C6, now i know what he does against one im very proud of my barney car

3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

Good kill. What mods do you have?

FUCKING PURPLE

They call me barney

FUCKING PURPLE
    its an 02-ish something

Quote Originally Posted by doozjamann View Post
    Good kill. What mods do you have?

FUCKING PURPLE
    FLP lt's, cam, and a tune

well the cars not purple, its maroon, but everyone and their mother calls it purple, so therefore its a purple fucking car, his name is barney

15 sec. Oh yeah, its fast UTVols98's Avatar

maroon
    2000 Z28

People give me the same crap in my car on the color. It's f**king maroon people. Know your colors.
    2000 Z28: Accufab 4150, Vic Jr. 150 shot, Patriot stg 2 heads, big cam, FLT Stg VI 4L60, S60 rear. Waaay more stuff to list. 3100 LBS.

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by boofthese View Post
    FLP lt's, cam, and a tune

well the cars not purple, its maroon, but everyone and their mother calls it purple, so therefore its a purple fucking car, his name is barney
    LMAO, funny you say this! I was visiting a college buddy of mine a couple years ago and I was on my cell with him navigating through this huge apartment complex. He asked what I was driving and I told him "maroon Camaro" and he saw me and said "well, I see a purple Camaro coming around the corner..." I was like... mother fawker!!! LOL. Ever since then my wife would say shit about my car being purple, all in fun of course.

I got my car painted this summer and I kept it Monterey Maroon Metallic! It's a rare color and you don't see many modded F-bodies in this color.

MMM FTW!!!

Sounds like good times, OP.
    2000 A4 Z/28: 320RWHP / 335RWTQ
    1999 M6 Formula: K&N Drop-In, Flowmaster
    2007 A4 Grand Prix GXP: (Wife's Car) Bone Stock
    For details and pics visit my FQuick: www.fquick.com/Hoss2000Z28

They call me barney

FUCKING PURPLE
    its an 02-ish something

Quote Originally Posted by hoss 2000 z-28 View Post
    LMAO, funny you say this! I was visiting a college buddy of mine a couple years ago and I was on my cell with him navigating through this huge apartment complex. He asked what I was driving and I told him "maroon Camaro" and he saw me and said "well, I see a purple Camaro coming around the corner..." I was like... mother fawker!!! LOL. Ever since then my wife would say shit about my car being purple, all in fun of course.

I got my car painted this summer and I kept it Monterey Maroon Metallic! It's a rare color and you don't see many modded F-bodies in this color.

MMM FTW!!!

Sounds like good times, OP.
    LOL YES my barney car is the shit, i love pulling up and everyone is like "omg is that the purple car ?" LOL priceless looks most the time

dirty aka white
    2000 Z

Quote Originally Posted by boofthese View Post
    LOL YES my barney car is the shit, i love pulling up and everyone is like "omg is that the purple car ?" LOL priceless looks most the time
    i know man i was thinkin about getin my maro painted that same color as yours actualy it dose look nice and the artic white is a bitch to keep clean lol

Collector Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am CE

I'm gonna go on record and say it's purple. At least, I think it is.

Thread Information