Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    baconmach

bacon juicn vs ls1 100shot

all runs were from 35-120.........we did 2runs....with me pulling 3-4 cars on him........his was stock side a catback an intake and 100shot......i had a 125 and the 430s.......thats irrelevant....none the less he hung better up top so we tried a 80-130 run.......this really sucked....we were close for a like 3 secs then i pulled a bus length so i was like wtf...........i pull over....oil alll over his rear bumper....... .....i thought the kid was gonna shoot someone...

he ended up finding after a tow home....there was a nasty hole in the block.....annnnnnnd that he forgot he had the ls1edit still in....he never reprogramed the car.....bassically big timing advance+n02=kaaaaboom....lol

but its cool his looking into getting another shortblock and an ls6 conv...so i should be up shi*s creak whever he gets that done ahhah...

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

ah, a LS6 isn't all that. now, a LS7
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

why did he edit in the 1st place ?, just basic bolt ones and spray ? i don't get it.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

to maximize what he's got. personally, i think it wasn't the tune that did it. i've run 28* timing on my car and it still runs.

maroon
    2001 Z28

it was a wet shot??

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

mine, yes.

maroon
    2001 Z28

^sorry bro, I shoulda been clear, I was talking to baconmach...was the guy that blew up his car running a wet or dry shot??

baconmach
    he said wet...i didnt look at it though...im running wet as well....the edit was on his car because he got it dyno tuned for n/a with all or bassically his few boltons.....

baconmach
    he put it on as well so that leaves numerous.....thing that could have caused it.....like maybe the wrong fuel jet...?

Still don't understand a tune for this.......I call

Sunset Orange
    2001 Z28

Hate to remind you guys of this but if you feed the Trolls they'll keep coming back.
    If you ignore them they'll get bored and go annoy another forum.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by baconmach
    i had a 125 and the 430s.......
    So you now you have a 125 shot and gears...make up your mind what mods you "have" and what year your car is. Why you calling out stock ls1's anyway....fuckin troll

we need to settle this .......who in newengland has and ls1 with just cai catback and i will race u and finsih this bs once an for all!

baconmach
    danger.......apparently u know zero about fbodys......once apon a time u could finnaly dynotune ls1s.....it was called the ls1 edit.....it would give you a timing advance and correct your a/f.......now....pay attention.......if you run a 100shot with a timing advance and a leaner a/f u will blow the motor........ud know that if u had a clue......he forgot about having the edit.....it doesnt magically disapear.....it stays there until tuned otherwise.....non the less on less ls1 to brag about how fast it was.....

.....as far as calling out fbodies.....i can turn the bottle off......

baconmach
    my mods have never changed.....xcept for the gsr converted t/a

baconmach
    the raced was a lie....because ls1 can neva loose i forgot....LS1=fastest everrrrrrrrrr

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

danger.......apparently u know zero about fbodys......once apon a time u could finnaly dynotune ls1s.....it was called the ls1 edit.....it would give you a timing advance and correct your a/f.......now....pay attention.......if you run a 100shot with a timing advance and a leaner a/f u will blow the motor........ud know that if u had a clue......he forgot about having the edit.....it doesnt magically disapear.....it stays there until tuned otherwise.....non the less on less ls1 to brag about how fast it was.....

.....as far as calling out fbodies.....i can turn the bottle off......
    ok ,well having a dynotune done doesn't make the motor blow up on n2o. unless the tuner decided to run way too much timing and way too little fuel. there's something else going on that caused him to vent his block. considering i run way more nitrous than that guy does. and i run 25* timing to boot. maybe he put the jets in backwards. fuel for n2o. this would drastically lean the motor out.
    Last edited by mrr23; 01-14-2006 at 06:02 AM.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
    So you now you have a 125 shot and gears...make up your mind what mods you "have" and what year your car is. Why you calling out stock ls1's anyway....fuckin troll

knock off the swearing.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

the raced was a lie....because ls1 can neva loose i forgot....LS1=fastest everrrrrrrrrr

it seems this is the only forum you like to post in. while it's fun to poke back and forth with each other, unless i see you contributing to some of the other forums, you might want to consider doing what GM did with the camaro. go on hiatus.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

my mods have never changed.....xcept for the gsr converted t/a
    Quote Originally Posted by baconmach sig
    99 firehawk.....w/gsr b18 conv runs 15.1@92
    mods- dohc vtec 1.8l swap...header,cai rwhp 181rwtq-100 winter beater while pretend mach and b18 firehawk are in storage-2002 ss 35 anneversary ed 205's blizzaks all around.......:drivin
    so, let me get this straight, you took a LS1 motor out of a firehawk and put a 4 banger in it's place??? got pics???

you're kinda funny.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

ban him please

he belongs at www.fordracingexcuses.com
    98' SS Convertible Camaro-76k-Build # 1471, Cragar SS rims, RK SFC's, MAC Panhard, LSX Tune, Shaner S3,
    SLP:short thro,Strut tower brace,fan switch
    MTI Power induction kit,40 Series muffler,Pacesetter LT's + ORY,12 CD changer,3800lbs
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/787506/1

Thread Information