silver
    98 ss camaro

almost perfect kill

so my friend is a ford lover hard core ford trucks always running his mouth well two nights ago we had a bbq and it was about 1am and he was running his mouth and I was tired of it. So I gave him the keys and made him take it out, he got behind the wheel and got on the freeway so slow he hit the gas and let off got scared of the power lol. We get off and go to 7-11 we're coming out right as a cobra, a 5.0 and a charger drive by he rushes into the car and chases them onto the freeway. We get next to the cobra and I have him put it in 3rd at about 70 and push on the gas and let off trying to get him to go he backs down and the charger and 5.o line up. I told him shift right before 6k the 5.0 punches it and my friend and the charger both awnser back with wot. He was at about 4k when they started in 3rd gear even with the 5.0 jumping by 5k he had caught them both he shifts at 5k and still continues to dust them both I tell him keep on it because he's got about 1 car on them both shifts again a 5k even though I told him to wait still put about 2 more cars on them and flashed.

We tried to get the cobra to go but no go, my friend was so scared at the power lol it was kinda funny after all the crap he had talked. We exit the cobra pulls up next to us and tells us he got a ticket for doing 130 at that same area a week ago that's why he wouldn't go. I had him get back on the freeway back towards the house made him stop in the merge lane and punch it in first he punches it and lets off lol he got scared we fly home. First thing out of his mouth when we got back was I want one lol now he's on autotrader and craigslist looking for a camaro. He told me he felt like he owned the road cracked me up thought you guy might like this story. I took his cusin out last night and let him drive too he now wants one two switch two ford lovers over in 48 hours lol. It still cracks me up because they didn't even open it up all the way they kept shifting early and letting off. Cars almost all stock just slp cold air set up, slp maf and slp exhaust so nothing special. Almost perfect just wished he would have really opened it up and seen all the power.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

lots of lol's in that story but nice kill. too bad you werent driving. did you put your flashers on after the win?

silver
    98 ss camaro

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    lots of lol's in that story but nice kill. too bad you werent driving. did you put your flashers on after the win?
    yeah we did I know I would have killed them even worse he put cars on them shifting at 5k and yeah I know it all really cracked me up. I go to the street races with these guys for about 3 years now and every sunday for about 2-3hours before the racing starts we argue about cars and to see them change their minds in a 5min car ride cracks me up I should have let them drive sooner, they scared me though they really weren't ready for the power.

cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

Quote Originally Posted by slpcamaro View Post
    yeah we did I know I would have killed them even worse he put cars on them shifting at 5k and yeah I know it all really cracked me up. I go to the street races with these guys for about 3 years now and every sunday for about 2-3hours before the racing starts we argue about cars and to see them change their minds in a 5min car ride cracks me up I should have let them drive sooner, they scared me though they really weren't ready for the power.
    i always love to here of a ford person converting. good job.

silver
    98 ss camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 2-bowties&abird View Post
    i always love to here of a ford person converting. good job.
    Yeah he told me today he's all dude I put a bus length on that mustang he approves he wants a gto or a g8

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Nice conversion!!!! Good to shut people up when they are talkin' smack about things.

cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

yeah, i know this guy from work was talking shit about how gm's didn't have much power and all this and that kind of crap. his example of gm's lack of power went like this, he was pulling his 25 foot boat out of the water and when he got it out he tried to park it on the grass on this little hill and was spinning wheels and got stuck (his truck is a 99-02 gmc ext 1/2 ton 2 wheel dr). he goes on to tell us about the big bad dodge dually deisel that pulled his truck and the boat together over the wet grassy hill, and that when he goes to get a new truck its going to be a dodge. me & the mechanic that he was telling this too just laughed. how can you even compare the two. the bad thing was that this guy was the mechanics supervisor, what a joke.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Scared of 300 RWHP....wow. A couple of folks have issues.

10's N/A

so my friend is a ford lover hard core ford trucks always running his mouth well two nights ago we had a bbq and it was about 1am and he was running his mouth and I was tired of it. So I gave him the keys and made him take it out, he got behind the wheel and got on the freeway so slow he hit the gas and let off got scared of the power lol. We get off and go to 7-11 we're coming out right as a cobra, a 5.0 and a charger drive by he rushes into the car and chases them onto the freeway. We get next to the cobra and I have him put it in 3rd at about 70 and push on the gas and let off trying to get him to go he backs down and the charger and 5.o line up. I told him shift right before 6k the 5.0 punches it and my friend and the charger both awnser back with wot. He was at about 4k when they started in 3rd gear even with the 5.0 jumping by 5k he had caught them both he shifts at 5k and still continues to dust them both I tell him keep on it because he's got about 1 car on them both shifts again a 5k even though I told him to wait still put about 2 more cars on them and flashed.

We tried to get the cobra to go but no go, my friend was so scared at the power lol it was kinda funny after all the crap he had talked. We exit the cobra pulls up next to us and tells us he got a ticket for doing 130 at that same area a week ago that's why he wouldn't go. I had him get back on the freeway back towards the house made him stop in the merge lane and punch it in first he punches it and lets off lol he got scared we fly home. First thing out of his mouth when we got back was I want one lol now he's on autotrader and craigslist looking for a camaro. He told me he felt like he owned the road cracked me up thought you guy might like this story. I took his cusin out last night and let him drive too he now wants one two switch two ford lovers over in 48 hours lol. It still cracks me up because they didn't even open it up all the way they kept shifting early and letting off. Cars almost all stock just slp cold air set up, slp maf and slp exhaust so nothing special. Almost perfect just wished he would have really opened it up and seen all the power.
    Good kill. I've converted a few 'stang guys myself over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post
    Scared of 300 RWHP....wow. A couple of folks have issues.
    [

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

WTF He got a ticket for 130 and he's still driving? wow what state is this? I get spanked every time im caught 15mph over the limit, Ill loose my HAZMAT and my license for 90 days first offence 6 months the secon and third it gets revoked. its sad to be a "professional driver"

silver
    98 ss camaro

Quote Originally Posted by hurraquio View Post
    WTF He got a ticket for 130 and he's still driving? wow what state is this? I get spanked every time im caught 15mph over the limit, Ill loose my HAZMAT and my license for 90 days first offence 6 months the secon and third it gets revoked. its sad to be a "professional driver"
    my friends husbands under the same lock and key. I'm in cali I don't know some of these people out here get so lucky I mean I fly like that too just never got caught I know if I did though game over. Over 100 is a felony I belive here and they can impound you and you can get some jail time.

Thread Information