Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pewter
    1999 Trans Am

99 Trans Am Vs. 99 Mustang GT

ok i dont know if this is a kill story or not, but a friend of mine(whose a mustang fanatic) calls me out of the blue the other day telling me that hes got a race for me. i told him that i was on my way to his house. when i get there he is on the phone with the guy and his friend. i asked him who the guy was and what kinda car does he have, and what mods, his mods are headers, CAI and a tune. after he told me who it was, i was like wait a minute i think i may know the guy. so i called my other friend(who is a fellow trans am owner) who i think knows the guy, so after my other friend confirms the guys name and who he was, i immediately took the phone from my friend and told the guy who i was and that he already turned down a race from me, and that he also turned down a race from my other friend with a lame ass excuse of having "BALD TIRES"...but he claims that he beat a vette, and a lambo. i was like yeah he is full of shit. but the outcome of the story is that he didnt wanna race me because of the same lame excuse of "BALD TIRES" and also saying that he already beat a car like mine with the same mods. so i just told him to stop talking shit and lets race, but he kept running his mouth about "BALD TIRES" and other crap. so i just told the dude to meet me at a local grocery store parking lot, and hung up the phone. when we got to the store, my friend calls him and he doesnt answer the phone. i know i will run into him again on the road, and when that happens he will get his issue.

Red
    1999 Trans Am

That guy sounds like your average mustang owner

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

If you know his name make write the guys name on the back of your car calling him out. That way everyone knows he is a dousche.

Black
    2002 SS camaro

yep a normal mustang guy, put a autozone air filter on an some flows an they think they have a race car, theres a couple of them where i live to manlol

pewter
    2001 Trans AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by mw98transam View Post
    That guy sounds like your average mustang owner

Black
    2002 TA WS6 M6

I get a lot of clowns revving the engine up at me when they are goin the opposite way. Just recently, this kid in a nice sounding 03 GT does this crap. I hung around uptown for about an hour but caught his ass coming back down the strip. I just ease my way out and stay beside him till his worst fear comes true with a light turning yellow. lol Its all fun and games till then. Open it up on them in first and second, put a couple cars on them, then that shuts them up. At least till another weekend.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

Its either bad tires, i missed a shift, i had a really heavy passenger or bad clutch. I ran into one stand owner who swore he demolished SS camaro's the first time i met him. Too bad for him i owned a SS M6 Camaro at the time and called him out in front of his friends and mine. We raced with several people watching and he absolutely got handed. The only thing he could say after that was to everyone, well what do you guys expect its a SS camaro, lol. Even though he talked soo much sh*t first meeting him, he had a completely different story after our race.

pewter
    2001 Trans AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by karpetcm View Post
    Its either bad tires, i missed a shift, i had a really heavy passenger or bad clutch. I ran into one stand owner who swore he demolished SS camaro's the first time i met him. Too bad for him i owned a SS M6 Camaro at the time and called him out in front of his friends and mine. We raced with several people watching and he absolutely got handed. The only thing he could say after that was to everyone, well what do you guys expect its a SS camaro, lol. Even though he talked soo much sh*t first meeting him, he had a completely different story after our race.
    this sounds familiar this buddy of mine and me were cruisin around town.and parked at a local carwash where people tend to hang around and watch people cruise by and what not. we get to talkin with these people around there and this guy in a 1999-04 style gt. car actuallly was good lookin. anyway he gets to sayin that he would just demolish ls1's. so me n my friend look at each other and so we tell the guy if he wants to run an he denies. sayin his car aint running right. wee convince him and he does two passes with both of us. not even close and there were lots of viewers. even after he would not give ls1's there dues. kept saying his car wasnt running right. asked him to run again when he has it running and he would just change the subject

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Black
    2002 TA WS6 M6

Hey bud, you really are a hater. You come on this forum just to hate. If you don't own an LS1 car, then why even get on? Because you're miserable and have nothing better to do. Peeps find a lot of good info on various problems here and some like to just talk about their experiences. Its the internet bud. Take it easy. You need to get laid or somethin, maybe you'd lay off LSx folk. Who pissed in your cornflakes?

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

ROFLOL. Yes sir....you sure do have me pegged!

Say....ever seen the movie "Stripes"? Remember Francis? Remember what SGT Hulka told him to do?

Good advice for you, I think.

Have a great day!

white
    2000 Z28

he just doesnt like gts losing threads. f-bodies win and mustangs win. it happens on both sides. it just so happens n/a 4.6s get more losses than wins compared to similar year f-bodies. im not saying they dont win which im sure a bolt on mach 1 has come across some stockers. but not every 4.6 is a mach 1. not to mention this is a gm based site. the competition will very rarely get love. i would expect the same on moddedstangs or svtp. hell i go to dodge forums for my girls neon and my ram and all srts are too high to be compared to anything else. info on the competition isnt allowed there at times.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Quote Originally Posted by 00z28bubba View Post
    he just doesnt like gts losing threads....
    Damn - you've got me pegged too! I'm kind of new to this racing thing, and based on my extremely limited experience, really think that Mustangs just can't be beat. Period. They just sound too good to be beat. Besides, Fluffy will give a stock F-body a pretty good run from a dig!!!

Pewter
    1999 Trans Am

what the F*ck is a Fluffy????

Black
    2002 TA WS6 M6

He obviously don't have a life. I'm not sure what the movie he's talkin bout is. I ain't gotta make a reference. Hey bud, fuck you. Fuck your lil truck too.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

ROFLOL. Got grammar?

Hook.

Line.

Sinker.

EDIT: About .....
    Last edited by BLKCLOUD; 09-13-2009 at 11:11 AM.

Every day is a gift-enjoy preston1980's Avatar

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

Quote Originally Posted by Speed_kills_WS6 View Post
    He obviously don't have a life. I'm not sure what the movie he's talkin bout is. I ain't gotta make a reference. Hey bud, fuck you. Fuck your lil truck too.
    No need to insult people, especially since its just the internet, remember. Now be nice and leave Bob alone, he knows a lot about racing Mustangs. By the way, Stripes is a great movie.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

I lose a lot though. Honest!

BTW....being an old guy and all....A Vette is in my future at some point before too long. Either an LS3 C6 (meaning 08 or 09), or a low mileage C5 Z06. Tough choice!

white
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post
    Damn - you've got me pegged too! I'm kind of new to this racing thing, and based on my extremely limited experience, really think that Mustangs just can't be beat. Period. They just sound too good to be beat. Besides, Fluffy will give a stock F-body a pretty good run from a dig!!!
    tendencies speak for themselves. whether you like it or not, your in most mustang threads on this forum. people will always have something to say in any and all situations, i understand that. but the fact is f-bodies win and so do mustangs. you just happen to be in all of the threads that i see where mustangs lose. i dont know why, nor do i care why. you just happen to have words about these particular situations. and i just simply stated your in all losing gt threads on this site.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Ya ok.

Though it may be something of a surprise to some (which is just fine with me!), I'm fairly familiar with F-body vs Mustang performance over the years (at least since fox-body and the 3rd Gen starting having it out in 1982). And I rarely question the outcome of these races (or the stories)....sometimes, but not often. I've been around the block a time or two. It's the "other things" that are fun....

BTW...if you don't care, why post?

Thread Information