Black
    98 Z/28

98 Z Vs Mach None

I was cruzin down burgin pkway which is a long ass strip about a mile long and I saw this badass Mach 1 going back down again. So we both ended up alone @ the beginning of the strip with no traffic. We both slow down and look @ eat other smiling. I tried 2 do three beeps but people around here think your just beeping like an idiot so I just waved my hands forward saying "GO".

It was a stick because when I said that He downshifts into second and romps on it. We went @ a 35 roll so I didnt spin at all. After I finally hammer it he's with me 2nd and barely leaving @ 3rd. After 3rd gear I was just instantly pulling away from him. After that race I asked him if he wanted to go again back down the other way, he agreed.

On the way back I tried to got my cell out to tape it but I was just tring to get me and him lined up because there was a car in front of me. I cut this car off and we both stage @ 35-40mph. This time I just tell him to go and he does. This time though my auto kicked down for me sumhow and I just pulled away from him 3rd,4th then I was at least 3 cars ahead.

This car was badass though.All black with the billet rims and the shaker hood so after we raced we exchanged words and I told him good race and all. He asked what I had and what gears I told him a LS1 and 255's lol. He said he had 355's didnt like to loose so I told him dont feel bad because thats why ford made the 03/04 cobra with a supercharger. I told him I'll see him around this summer, but by then Ill have money into my car so too bad for him

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

what all do you have done to your car man?

btw good kill

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

good kill. the 3.55's in his are stock. you installed 2.55's??

12.718 @ 117.47

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Hmm a black mach1 with with billit rims and with a T-56 =

Black
    1994 Z28 SOLD 2000 GT

Quote Originally Posted by bostonz28 View Post
    I was cruzin down burgin pkway which is a long ass strip about a mile long and I saw this badass Mach 1 going back down again. So we both ended up alone @ the beginning of the strip with no traffic. We both slow down and look @ eat other smiling. I tried 2 do three beeps but people around here think your just beeping like an idiot so I just waved my hands forward saying "GO".

It was a stick because when I said that He downshifts into second and romps on it. We went @ a 35 roll so I didnt spin at all. After I finally hammer it he's with me 2nd and barely leaving @ 3rd. After 3rd gear I was just instantly pulling away from him. After that race I asked him if he wanted to go again back down the other way, he agreed.

On the way back I tried to got my cell out to tape it but I was just tring to get me and him lined up because there was a car in front of me. I cut this car off and we both stage @ 35-40mph. This time I just tell him to go and he does. This time though my auto kicked down for me sumhow and I just pulled away from him 3rd,4th then I was at least 3 cars ahead.

This car was badass though.All black with the billet rims and the shaker hood so after we raced we exchanged words and I told him good race and all. He asked what I had and what gears I told him a LS1 and 255's lol. He said he had 355's didnt like to loose so I told him dont feel bad because thats why ford made the 03/04 cobra with a supercharger. I told him I'll see him around this summer, but by then Ill have money into my car so too bad for him

So you cut off someone else? Dick move.

And you car has either 2.73s or 3.23s

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by zaddiction27 View Post

And you car has either 2.73s or 3.23s
    ya, if your going to do some racing, the other drivers around should be #1 priority

10's N/A

Typical concerned Mustang guys (lol). Good kill man - reminds me of the last '03 Cobra I murdered. Another one for the F-bodies!

Black
    98 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by TrickStang37 View Post
    ya, if your going to do some racing, the other drivers around should be #1 priority
    Yea it wasn't like I cut right in front of him, more like got ahead so the mach could pull next to me. All the traffic was behind us so at least we wouldn't have anyone in front of us. As far as my gears I always thought I had 255's or somthing around there lol. Well now I know, thanks guys. O yea safty for others Is ALWAYS my main concern, but its not too often I get to race a Mach around here you know lol, mostly wrx's or fox 50's.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Good kill. So what are your MODs man?

Black
    98 Z/28

LS6 intake, lid, ssra, ported maf, bellows, catback, fiberglass ss hood, no rear seats/spare&jack and my auto ls1 W/152k miles on it

Black
    98 Z/28

I filled out my sig but it dosent want to come up when I post...Check out my fquick for my profile if you would like to.

Black
    1994 Z28 SOLD 2000 GT

Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    Typical concerned Mustang guys (lol). Good kill man - reminds me of the last '03 Cobra I murdered. Another one for the F-bodies!
    Shows your maturity. Seriously think about if you hit the other car you cut off, then what? A mentality like that is going to get you killed some day. I'll run someone all day as long as its clear for a while, front and back.

I will have to assume that you did not read that I had owned 94z before the Mustang?

10's N/A

Shows your maturity. Seriously think about if you hit the other car you cut off, then what? A mentality like that is going to get you killed some day. I'll run someone all day as long as its clear for a while, front and back.

I will have to assume that you did not read that I had owned 94z before the Mustang?
    Actually I didn't read it just as I don't read 75% of the other comments posted. This is a spare time thing for me (you know us Wyotech instructor guys ) Anyways, i'll admit I was being nothing but sarcastic. It is a very serious matter and definitely nothing to play with!

Black
    1994 Z28 SOLD 2000 GT

Eh no hard feelings, I'll be back in a '10 Camaro anyways. This will turn into a track car by that time.

Collector Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am CE

Cutting people off can be considered good defensive driving. I know that practice has saved me from being in pile-ups.

Black
    1994 Z28 SOLD 2000 GT

Preaching to the quire here.

I am a trainer for the company I work for and one of the first things I had to be certified to teach is driving instruction.

Collector Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am CE

Oh, so we're basically on the same level. I've been to defensive driving school six times, and I passed each time with flying colors. ;D

let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by SS/CETA View Post
    Oh, so we're basically on the same level. I've been to defensive driving school six times, and I passed each time with flying colors. ;D
    and the reason you took defensive driving so many time? i have only taken it once. lol.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by SS/CETA View Post
    I am almost there, I am coming to my first one pretty soon lol

Collector Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am CE

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybling31 View Post
    and the reason you took defensive driving so many time? i have only taken it once. lol.
    I've taken it so many times because I used to like doing donuts and driving well over the speed limit during high school. Any more though, I get sent to DDS because a-hole cops make up reasons why they pulled me over. The most recent ticket was given to me because I was apparently going 55 in a 35. My speedometer lied to me and told me I was going 41. It has to be my speedometer because cops won't lie to upstanding citizens such as myself.

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    I am almost there, I am coming to my first one pretty soon lol
    My friend's dad was a city judge for years and gave me three DDS's instead of making me pay a ticket. The fourth one I got was because the cop that wrote me a careless and prohibited got smart with the new city judge. The fifth time was because I took the fall for my friend when he hit a parked car. He did minimal damage to the car, but he has a record, I don't, so I distracted the cop while he ran away. The cop wrote me a speeding ticket. And the sixth time was because I was clearly going 3 miles an hour over the speed limit, but failed to stop when the cop began tailing me. He apparently wanted me to stop in the middle of the intersection in Little Rock during rush hour traffic. He was a dick and gave me a 10 over speeding ticket. Keep in mind that I have no points accumulated on my driving record and I've never been suspended.

Thread Information