Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

98' T/A vs Mercedes CLK550

Kinda Nweeb on this stuff here, not sure if this counts as a kill:

Going home from work Monday, some kid (17-19) driving mommies car Mercedes SLK550 with his girlfriend and friends pulls up to me. They start talking shit, riving his engine up....Not really wanting to race, just got it, barely two weeks, cause I haven't run her out yet to see what she needs fixing or improving (she, my 98' T/A is all stock).

After dipshit opens his mouth about how much a peice of shit my car is, I finally told put up or shut up...He's all excited now, said we'll take it on the interstate, fine with me.....

We get a streach that had nobody in front, he honks 3 tmes, off I go, I'm in 3rd, then forth, he's 3 car lenghts behind, he catches up said he wasn't ready...WTF, he gave the 3 honks, how could he not be ready....

So again we do this, same results....he accuses me of cheating...told him it's not the car just the driver that sucks in his car...taunt him by telling the girls in the car they need to ride with a real driver and car....
    He wants another shot...fine....he honks twice and goes...Cheating son of a bitch.....I get on it this time I make no doubt about it.....I caught up even, waived by middle finger, then hammered him blowing his doors off.....I get 5 cars ahead, then my radar detector screams, I start dropping speed and he blows by me, thinking he has won, I see an exit ramp, cut over, and wait a couple minutes. I get back on, a 1/2 mile down the road, he's pulled over getting a ticket...

I go on by...."thinking damn, now I can't get my $50 from him"....oh well

What's done to the TA? You should be about equal with a SL550. They run low 13s stock. How many people did he have in his car?

Blue/White
    00 TA/05 Legacy GT

He says its a CLK not an SL.

Maybe a CLK350? That would make it a V6.

Whatever it was, on the highway the LS1 should own against most of them, SL or CLK V8s.

I particularly like the part about him getting pulled over. I did that to a Mustang once. Won the race, let up, and let him get pulled over! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 2000LS1Bird View Post
    He says its a CLK not an SL.

Maybe a CLK350? That would make it a V6.

Whatever it was, on the highway the LS1 should own against most of them, SL or CLK V8s.

I particularly like the part about him getting pulled over. I did that to a Mustang once. Won the race, let up, and let him get pulled over! LOL
    He said SLK in the post.

Where did you get CLK from? He might have meant CLK though since I don't think there is an SLK550.

388 rwhp & 370 rwtq
    2001 Camaro SS #847

hahaha i did that to a mustang too once. Texas state tropper got his ass. an they DONT play nice kill tho manye, i cant stand ppl who think that since their car is newer and/or cost more, that its faster. He's prolly never looked under the hood.

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Kinda Nweeb on this stuff here, not sure if this counts as a kill:

Going home from work Monday, some kid (17-19) driving mommies car Mercedes SLK550 with his girlfriend and friends pulls up to me. They start talking shit, riving his engine up....Not really wanting to race, just got it, barely two weeks, cause I haven't run her out yet to see what she needs fixing or improving (she, my 98' T/A is all stock).

After dipshit opens his mouth about how much a peice of shit my car is, I finally told put up or shut up...He's all excited now, said we'll take it on the interstate, fine with me.....

We get a streach that had nobody in front, he honks 3 tmes, off I go, I'm in 3rd, then forth, he's 3 car lenghts behind, he catches up said he wasn't ready...WTF, he gave the 3 honks, how could he not be ready....

So again we do this, same results....he accuses me of cheating...told him it's not the car just the driver that sucks in his car...taunt him by telling the girls in the car they need to ride with a real driver and car....
    He wants another shot...fine....he honks twice and goes...Cheating son of a bitch.....I get on it this time I make no doubt about it.....I caught up even, waived by middle finger, then hammered him blowing his doors off.....I get 5 cars ahead, then my radar detector screams, I start dropping speed and he blows by me, thinking he has won, I see an exit ramp, cut over, and wait a couple minutes. I get back on, a 1/2 mile down the road, he's pulled over getting a ticket...

I go on by...."thinking damn, now I can't get my $50 from him"....oh well
    hahahah serves him right, nice kill
    1999 mbm Z m6/ forged 346, lt's, wires, ls6 intake, sts rear turbo.

*SOLD*2002 black ws6- <Bolt ons, ls6 heads, mild cam, dyno tune, full susp. and 4.10s> --440rwhp/395rwtq

Black
    2000 trans am ws6

dude i get that crap all the time from kids in there parents cars. I go to school in San Diego and whenever i go out like at around 4 when schools out for hs there is always kids in Mercedes or BMW's tryin to race me but i dont even bother with them cuz they will prob end up crashing into me cuz they suck at driving

wish i had an ls1 or ls2
    1969 Cutlass

... by far one of the best kills ...

Blue/White
    00 TA/05 Legacy GT

Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    He said SLK in the post.

Where did you get CLK from? He might have meant CLK though since I don't think there is an SLK550.
    Says CLK in the title.

Who knows??

Quote Originally Posted by 2000LS1Bird View Post
    Says CLK in the title.

Who knows??

Says SLK in the thread. Hrmmm. I need read a books cover I guess.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

I believe it was the CLK..because when I first notice him I was like...humm nice mercedes...haven't seen one like that before, then saw the douch bag in it....

Awaiting Activation

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

hahaha nice kill

Thread Information