midnight blue
    2000 trans am

98-04z06vettevs2000ws6transam

Well it start today when I was headed to work as I travel about 130 miles a day back and forth to work and home. I had just got on the hwy and noticed this vette and it was dropped on its nutz low as shit, very nice z06 he slowly creeped up on me when we got a clear shot I dropped it to 4th then 3rd since I heard his exhaust note get louder and he gave me a tumbs up so I punched it, and got a jump on him well I ended up beating him the first run by like a car or so. I believe he was in 4th gear on the first race cause I was like their is no way I just beat that vette. Well we run into some traffic and finally got another clearing and run from 70 to 130 that time around he ended up beating me by a few lengths. I got back up beside him and we waved went on about our business but damn I was happy as shit to finally get a good run with a z06, sorry for the book but that shit was fun as hell.

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

nice! congrats on that. What are all your mods?

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

I don't usually criticize grammar in forums... but spaces, dude... use spaces in the title, very hard for my old man eyes to read

Good fun runs I bet! It's nice to see a 'vette driver that isn't too old for fun or too arrogant to play with a 'lower' vehicle... (I get too many of both around here)

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by Schmalgar View Post
    I don't usually criticize grammar in forums... but spaces, dude... use spaces in the title, very hard for my old man eyes to read

Good fun runs I bet! It's nice to see a 'vette driver that isn't too old for fun or too arrogant to play with a 'lower' vehicle... (I get too many of both around here)
    Same here. Most Vette drivers wont even look at me

Good runs Bluehawk. I ran a C6 Z in my car, that shit just flat out left me behind.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Sorry about the title haha I thought about that right after I posted it, and my mods is nothing but a volant intake msd wires and tr-6 plugs and a catback that was on the car when I bought it. And daniel man I have run into a cts-v and a zr1 on I85 and the zr1 wouldnt even look at me some old business lookin guy, and the other kinda like a mid 30's he actually got on it in the ctsv but never got to line up cause some dumb ass ricer kept getting in our way!!! Also the corvette I run was a younger looking guy maybe mid 20's so he was down to have a little fun!!

Thread Information