Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    nightstalker50

93 gt mustang KILLs 01 SS

ok here is my kill story ......me and a buddy were cruising in town and pulled into the local hang out spot when this black SS rolled by and piped us . So we followed him out on the street and hit them off on a 25 mph roll. I thought he had me at first, i have never seen a car on street tires hook the way that SS did. Anyways he was pulling on me hard in 1st and 2nd gear by about 2 car lenghts when i hit 3rd still spinning some by the way ...... i ran him down and just walked the dog on him by at least 8-9 lenghts . We stopped and talked to him... his car was pretty much stock it had a intake, headers ,tuner, gears, Tb some after market air filter kit and exhaust and a few other bolt ons . The car i was driving belonged to my buddy it had a FMS 347 with ebrock performers heads , ebrock intake ,x cam 3.55 gears and a vortech blower with stock pulley and basic bolts on . We ran again from a stand still and he blew my doors off that time the car got away from me a i had to let off of it even if it had not gotten sideways i dont think i would have caught him ..that car flat out hooks on the street my buddy needs to get some slicks on his car bad anyways it was a good night and i had a blast i cant wait intill my engine builder gets off his lazy ass and finishes my 347 stroker i will be running a vortech on that also

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Kewl!! My buddy has an old fox with a vortec on it!

1981 g-Body

Sounds like a damn fast mustang.

nightstalker50
    Quote Originally Posted by x-40oz-x View Post
    Sounds like a damn fast mustang.
    it gets the job done ... i hope to bust his ass when i get my new motor he has always been faster than me but thats about to end i have better heads better cam and intake

TurboSluTT
    That 347 is a good N/A or Nitrous motor, but the 331 probably the better forced induction motor...check into that

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

wow a 347 crate motor and a blower, surprise surprise you beat him

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

who cares about a friends car. i have a friend with a 03 cobra 714.8 rwhp and i drive is all the time but dont post lame kill stories. if the car is that fast you just dont know how to drive. ease off the clutch and slam into second. that is what a supercharger is good for if you cant hook up on the streets.

nightstalker50
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboSluTT View Post
    That 347 is a good N/A or Nitrous motor, but the 331 probably the better forced induction motor...check into that
    to late my motor is finished and in the car I hope to be getting a Dyno tune in the next week or so

nightstalker50
    Quote Originally Posted by 440 rwhp trans am View Post
    who cares about a friends car. i have a friend with a 03 cobra 714.8 rwhp and i drive is all the time but dont post lame kill stories. if the car is that fast you just dont know how to drive. ease off the clutch and slam into second. that is what a supercharger is good for if you cant hook up on the streets.
    you want some cheese to go with your whine

1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

another mustang troll, man we need a custom smiley for these guys

:troll:

green, colorful
    93 SHO, 89 363ci stang

how is that lame? he posted a kill. he posted that he got killed.

and that SS was not pretty much stock lol. that's a handful of mods on it

nightstalker50
    Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    another mustang troll, man we need a custom smiley for these guys

:troll:
    whatever makes you feel better about yourself

Pewter
    1999 Chevy Camaro Z28

Sounds like it was fun. Yeah, shocked to see a 347 with a blower on it, generally see the 331's with blowers.

Mustang sounds badass BTW.

nightstalker50
    Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    Sounds like it was fun. Yeah, shocked to see a 347 with a blower on it, generally see the 331's with blowers.

Mustang sounds badass BTW.
    i think the reason you see more 331 strokers is because of the old rumors about the 347 burning oil and being harder on the block / not lasting long . I had alot = TONS of help with my combo from one of the top cam guys in NMRA and my engine builder has built aot of em......... i think the 347 was the right choice for me

1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Quote Originally Posted by nightstalker50 View Post
    whatever makes you feel better about yourself
    it would

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    it would
    dosnt it feel good to own an fbody! mustangs

red
    96 ss

good kill , good luck with your car. they are just mad cause you drive a mustang and killed a camaro and its a f-body site. it kind of makes you look like a bragger or one of those guys that goes around screaming my car is faster than yours. no biggie in my eyes different strokes for different folks

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

Quote Originally Posted by jasonisdn View Post
    good kill , good luck with your car. they are just mad cause you drive a mustang and killed a camaro and its a f-body site. it kind of makes you look like a bragger or one of those guys that goes around screaming my car is faster than yours. no biggie in my eyes different strokes for different folks
    im not mad because a mustang killed a camaro. just saying if you post a kill make sure its your car. im just tired of every body "well my freinds car will beat your cars ass" well fine ill take a loss, but hate people talking about something that DO NOT OWN. sorry i have it happen all to much. and by the way nobodys friends ever come out to play.

red
    96 ss

im not mad because a mustang killed a camaro. just saying if you post a kill make sure its your car. im just tired of every body "well my freinds car will beat your cars ass" well fine ill take a loss, but hate people talking about something that DO NOT OWN. sorry i have it happen all to much. and by the way nobodys friends ever come out to play.
    i wasen't pointing at you in my post, hope you didnt take it personal. i do see your POV. most of the time the guys with "my friends car" drive a pinto lol

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

lol not personal at all just stating a point i just like conversation. i dont like to argue

Thread Information