Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

red
    98 camaro Z28

6 time camp & running

Like the title says 6 time champ & running.the first was awsome, the first week i got me 98 z28 with only 68 thou and some change on it i took it to work & this guy in a riced out 00 eclipse gt was talking shit so we hit the back road by work needless to say i beat his ass real proppa like,
    The second was against an old freind i used to work with he had a 00 fire bird ws6 m6 we ran 3 times i took him all three times i thought he would get me becuase my z28 is an a4 & at the time i was completly stock except k&n f.i.p.k & a chip performer, but i was wrong & his bird was just a snack for my maro.
    the third was a 5.0 late 80s early 90s we played on the freeway for alittle while then got off andlined them up his car sounded really loud and had a nice lope to it but as soon as the light hit green and i slapped second at 6600 & i was totally pulling away i knew i had him.at the the next light he just knodded his head and turned the cornner. that made me feel great
    number four was also a shitstain i mean mustang but this time it was a newer gt around 99 or 02 the guy had his girl with him whitch was cool because my wife was with me i simply told her to hold on & shut up we hopped the throttle a few times to let the few cars a head of us get down the road then from about 20 mph we hit it he took the throttle firs but that was ok because i quickly pulled on him and took the pass like he was sitting still that was fun but my wife didnt think so so we didnt go again the only other mods i had done then was the k&n f.i.p.k., chip performer, ported stock throttle body "done my self", and pulled the maf screen out.

red
    98 camaro Z28

6 time camp & running continued

Numer five was a mitsubishie 3000 gt my wife and i were going to san diago for the day and on the way down this car came up on my ass and like all the rest of the ricers i had to show this guy how to drive a car the freeway was not packed full of people i'm not a dumbass i don't race on a crowded freeway i love my car way to much to hurt her we went at it for a couple of miles of corse i would play with him like a cat with a mouse and then leave him behind just to slow down & let him catch up again it was cool until my wife had enough so when he cought up again i waved him on he nodded & went down the way needless to say he was
    number six was a 94 ss impala according to his plates as i pulled up to him this guy must have thought he had the fastest car on the planet the way he was hopping it on the freway doing around 55 mph when we came arond the 15, 215 split i could not resist but to slow it down stand on it and hit 2nd he knew it was commin cause at the same time he did the same we were side by side for a second but his rpm band was not as long as mine and i started to leave him once i shifted in to fourth i was well ahead of him and doing upward of 145mph the fastest ive ever been

red
    98 camaro Z28

6 time camp & running new mods

well those are my kills since ive had the car only 1 year & 1 month i just recently put 3" exhaust, a b&m shift kit,& 3.73 rear gears, added to the k&n f.i.p.k., ported stock throttle body, maf screen pulled out, & chip performer that i already had done. and just tonight i tryed to call out an 05 gto but the guy didnt want any so doin about 20mph or more i stood on it turned the tiers and took off to let him know it was a good call on his part to stay on the porch with the small dogs.
    untill i go to the cal. speed way i wont have any 1/4 mile times but I would like to see low 13s or even better high 12s, so until i call another dog off the porch or peice of rice from the pot i'm still a 6 time champ with 6 ko's & 0 loss, life is good when your a camaro driver

Impulse Blue
    2006 Pontiac G.T.O.

you consisder yourself a big dog? LOL, one of these times you're going to pick on the wrong goat, or anything else for that matter and you'll see. But I think you'll be be in the 12s with those gears, just remember there's always someone faster somewhere, and you'll be alright
    2006 impulse blue G.T.O
    Iron Block 408
    Cam
    Pacesetter ceramic coated L.T.s
    LMII exhaust
    K&N CAI
    Ported TB
    Custom Tune
    FAST 90
    ZEX 125hp wet shot

Midnight Blue
    2001 Z28 Camaro

Good kills, but don't get too cocky. Go to the Dennys on Madison Ave in Riverside at 9pm next week and you'll get your ass handed to you by numerous Camaros and GTOs. No rice allowed either .

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

lol, dude...you're noting spectacular.

and you needed to post the same shit 3 times?

NBM
    '00 Z28

if you've never lost, you haven't raced enough.

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

one of these days that long list of 6 kills will be put to rest

Awaiting Activation
    Quote Originally Posted by toneloc60 View Post
    if you've never lost, you haven't raced enough.
    haha - i like the way you said that

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

I've lost to a done up Evo8, STi, Lightning and an SRT-4...
    These cars were worked and I don't feel bad at all about it, plus the drivers were really cool, and we became friends. I've beaten my share, but don't care that I've lost at all.

Midnight Blue
    2001 Z28 Camaro

Yea there's absolutely no shame in losing to a faster car. Just give the guy props and be on your way. Now if you like hyping up your car as the biggest, baddest mofo around and then get beat by something, you can put your tail between your legs, stfu and go home.

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

Quote Originally Posted by real driver View Post
    life is good when your a camaro driver
    ill ruin youre day quickly
    big dog, now thats funny. a bolt on car that maybe thinks he can do a low 13
    2000 nhra edition formula
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

blue,blue
    00 z-28 m6, 06 H3

what a cocky dick..... u should be driven a mustang!!!!! and jap crap.... the srt-4 rollen around here(sc) would send you home cry-n it runs mid 11's
    if your car is so good take it on PINKS so we all can see......!
    LS7 clutch,01 slave,Corsa 3" stainless exhuast,drilled/slotted rotors + ceramic pads,160 thermo,Mti clear lid,msd 8.5 wires & Ngk plugs...more to come!
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2311455

black
    1998 Z-28 Camaro

low 13 or high 12 ain't a big dog. Sorry. There are a couple of guys on here putting out over 500 hp and a few that are over that. Fastest I ever ran was a 12.86 @124 mph. I got one hell of a trap speed and I know that I would get my ass handed to me by most people on here because I am not a good driver. To me under 12 seconds that is drove to the track is a really fast car. Under 11 drove to the track, is a big dog. but that is just my two cents.

red
    98 camaro Z28

sorry guys I'm not trying to be cocky, or even calling my self a big dog just a guy that is comming up in the world and having fun. I know what it feels like to loose just not in this car YET, sorry if my car dosent put out even close to 400 or any where near 500 hp but i will be there when the time is right & Im not trying to make my car sound like the biggest baddest mofo around. I know I have a long way to go before I can claim that & as far as the times at the track, I would like to see low 13s or high 12s with what
    I have got. Im just another squirrel in the world tryin to get a nut.

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6

sorry guys I'm not trying to be cocky, or even calling my self a big dog just a guy that is comming up in the world and having fun. I know what it feels like to loose just not in this car YET, sorry if my car dosent put out even close to 400 or any where near 500 hp but i will be there when the time is right & Im not trying to make my car sound like the biggest baddest mofo around. I know I have a long way to go before I can claim that & as far as the times at the track, I would like to see low 13s or high 12s with what
    yeah i can see where ur coming from cuz i had been driving a 96 galant for the first 2 years of my life, and once i got my ws6.. BIG ASS change in power, and as an 18 year old with that power i felt i could smoke anyone, ive already raced a lot and havent lost but i know i gotta be careful cuz i know someone is eventually gonna come along and embarss me

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

well done, glad you came around. I was a bit like you when i bought my car; thought it was the baddest thing ever. It still is in my mind, but i've learned there is always someone faster

welcome to the board,

Custom Car Emblems
    from third_shift|studios
    Pittsburgh Car Detailing & Paint Protection from ts|s detailing
    jaison tortorea

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Quote Originally Posted by jbb6811 View Post
    what a cocky dick..... u should be driven a mustang!!!!! and jap crap.... the srt-4 rollen around here(sc) would send you home cry-n it runs mid 11's
    if your car is so good take it on PINKS so we all can see......!
    dont give camaro owners a bad name

allllllllll black
    2002 35th z28

oh god,,,,come on buddy, you dont even have a real tune....and the ls2 gto would walk you from a roll!!!!!what is a chip performer any ways....can i get one at kragen

RED
    1998 T-TOP Z28

hahaha, i miss being young...

Thread Information