Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

5.0 Mustang Jackass

I finally got Nymphadora up and running today (thank God...), and I was driving home to pick up my cell phone before heading to work. When I got onto Rt. 1 (2 lanes each way), I got behind this early 90's Mustang with a good sounding exahust note. The light turns green and he accelerates hard...I was happy cause this would allow me to get around the van that was next to us, so I could get home faster. I wasn't really wanting to race cause I was running a little late to work and just wanted to get home and grab my phone. The Mustang seemed to think I was trying to get next time him so I could race him. he then proceeds to cut me off multiple times so I couldn't get around him. I backed off a few car lengths cause I wasn't really in the mood to get in an accident, and be late for work. I finally see my opening when the road goes to 3 lanes for about a mile. I drop the car into 2nd and floor it past him. The road then goes back to 2 lanes and then comes to a light. At the light, he comes up next to me and yells over to me (my windows were down), "Hey, stop messing around! I will seriously fuck you and your car up if you hit me!" I was like WTF?!?!? The light turns green and I start off normally. I think he was expecting me to gun it cause it half gassed then backed off when he saw I wasn't doing anything. He then continues to pace me and rev at me till I turn off at my street.

I seriously think this guy would have cause an accident if I raced him. I don't know. I also think taht if he had lost he would have followed me home and done something to me and/or my car. Needless to say it was a little frightening. This guyn was about 5'10" ish and about 250lbs...he probably would have messed my 6' 160lb body up...what an asshole...

Sorry for the essay as usual
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 M6: 427ci LS3, Built T56, Moser 9" w/ 4.11 Gearing, Full Suspension, and 6-point Cage.
    2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: Twincharged w/ a T67 Turbocharger
    2007 Chevrolet 3500 Dually Duramax: 3" Downpipe, Dual 4" Exhaust, EFILive Tuning

1998 Firebird Formula WS6

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    I finally got Nymphadora up and running today (thank God...), and I was driving home to pick up my cell phone before heading to work. When I got onto Rt. 1 (2 lanes each way), I got behind this early 90's Mustang with a good sounding exahust note. The light turns green and he accelerates hard...I was happy cause this would allow me to get around the van that was next to us, so I could get home faster. I wasn't really wanting to race cause I was running a little late to work and just wanted to get home and grab my phone. The Mustang seemed to think I was trying to get next time him so I could race him. he then proceeds to cut me off multiple times so I couldn't get around him. I backed off a few car lengths cause I wasn't really in the mood to get in an accident, and be late for work. I finally see my opening when the road goes to 3 lanes for about a mile. I drop the car into 2nd and floor it past him. The road then goes back to 2 lanes and then comes to a light. At the light, he comes up next to me and yells over to me (my windows were down), "Hey, stop messing around! I will seriously fuck you and your car up if you hit me!" I was like WTF?!?!? The light turns green and I start off normally. I think he was expecting me to gun it cause it half gassed then backed off when he saw I wasn't doing anything. He then continues to pace me and rev at me till I turn off at my street.

I seriously think this guy would have cause an accident if I raced him. I don't know. I also think taht if he had lost he would have followed me home and done something to me and/or my car. Needless to say it was a little frightening. This guyn was about 5'10" ish and about 250lbs...he probably would have messed my 6' 160lb body up...what an asshole...

Sorry for the essay as usual
    you need the eat some food mod.

NBM
    99 TA

or the pistol mod

Onyx Black
    2002 SLP Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    This guyn was about 5'10" ish and about 250lbs...he probably would have messed my 6' 160lb body up...what an asshole...
    No way........The guy must look like a stump..... at your height/weight you would be a lot quicker them him..........would of been able to out jab him with no problems!

Black
    1994 Z28 SOLD 2000 GT

If you ever feel threated stick you hand down your pants and say "I'm may get my ass kicked but I'm wiping shit all over you!"

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Dude don't sweat it, you did the right thing by not putting yourself and others in harms (aka that asswipes) way. People who talk like that, USUALLY aren't all they say or think they are. Did you ever hear of a (fill in the Blank) beater...? That will usually even things up a bit

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by fxgs View Post
    No way........The guy must look like a stump..... at your height/weight you would be a lot quicker them him..........would of been able to out jab him with no problems!
    I'm not saying I couldn't kick his ass, but there is always the chance that he might get that one good punch in...

My 100 quick jabs = 1 good solid punch from him...it's sad but true

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    or the pistol mod
    +1

To the OP, dont worry about asshats like they seem to be everywhere lately.

Collector Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am CE

I feel you, camino. I had a kid in a Gaylude do the same thing to me. He threatened me and got ballsy when I pulled into my work parking lot. The only difference in me and you, though, is I'm 6'6" and I weigh in at a cool 330lbs. He shut his mouth when I got out of my car and headed in to work. He's been very courteous since.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

I'm the quiet type who never runs his mouth, unless it's me just joking around w/ my friends... But I'm also 6'7" at 260lbs w/ nothing to prove man. I say if it really bothers you, hit the gym. I've run into people who run their mouths, but they never put up and just shut up.

Navy blue
    99SS452WHP / 05R1

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething View Post
    I'm the quiet type who never runs his mouth, unless it's me just joking around w/ my friends... But I'm also 6'7" at 260lbs w/ nothing to prove man. I say if it really bothers you, hit the gym. I've run into people who run their mouths, but they never put up and just shut up.
    Damn if I was 6'7" at 260lbs Id beat the shit outta everyone just to do it.lol..... No but really you did the right thing by ignoring him.

metallic pewter
    2001 WS.6 Trans Am

shoulda winked and blew him a kiss. that really pisses people off

Collector Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am CE

Quote Originally Posted by sskid View Post
    Damn if I was 6'7" at 260lbs Id beat the shit outta everyone just to do it.lol..... No but really you did the right thing by ignoring him.
    The only thing you do as a calm, large man is worry about your back problems and how soft your Achilles tendon can become. I don't have to prove my weight, height or strength to anyone. They can clearly see and hear it.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by dlmeadows View Post
    Sounds like something I would of done to him lol

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by dlmeadows View Post
    I killed a guy in a Porsche Cayman and he pulled up to me at the next light and gave me a really shitty look, so I blew him a kiss! Pissed him off somethin aweful haha.

Thread Information