sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

392 srt vs 02 Z28

well its a lil lame not a straight run but anyways im headin home to grab something real quick and my friend lee (ldruham) on here calls me when i left the car wash and said a challenger just drove by and kinda revved it at them and he was headin my way so i slow down awhile and see the factory hids and i was just thinkin it would be a 6.1 and i wasnt too worried since i walk my friends srt. welll he catches me and i let him hear it and he floors it and as it goes by i see it says 392 so i get prettty nervous lol well i get behind him cuz of a car and has paper plates and there is a car in front of him as we are passing someone so i figured that maybe he was gonna floor it when they got over so i put in 4th doing 80 and sure im waitin and he kinda sits there so i let off and as soon as i do he hits it so i hit and started slowly pulling and shifted into 5th a lil short i think cuz we kinda stuck even and i once i started gettin higher rpms i closed in and had to back off before i got super close. i was gonna get over but i couldnt see anything in the next lane since his car is taller than mine and i didnt want to chance a car being over there. We slowed down and got an opening and got beside him gave him a thumbs up so did he and i put in 3rd at 70 and waved for another run but acutally a honk off and being even and he just waved me on. Pretty proud of my ol car still puttin up great fights on new muscle.
    2002 SOM Z/28 M6, Level 2 tick performance rebuilt tranny, ls7 clutch with drill mod, SLP lid, Smooth air bellow, P&P TB w/bump stop mod, TB bypass, amsoil air filter, 3.73 gears, Pro 5.0 w/lous short stick, msd super conductors, NGK TR-55 iridiums, SS long tubes, duals with x pipe 2 magnaflow bullets over axle with a frost mail order tune.

Black
    2011 CTS-V Cadillac

Man all your missing with that set up is a little NOS lol! You would go crazy with it. I took out my spare tire and hid it in the compartment when I had the T/A. I was running a 175 wet shot, but I think you would be very safe running a 75-100 shot. Would feel like a new ride, and you could hang with the shelbys then.

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

lol im sure i would but ive grown up with the saying all throttle no bottle haha. im wanting heads and cam this fall or next spring

dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

hm all throttle no bottle fuck that bottle all the way IDGAF what anyone says about it. and im suprised he kept up. I've row boated like 2-3 of them 392's from any roll and put well over a few busses on them but im just a little bit more modded then you
    2000 ss camaro, forged lq9 370 short block, stage 3 PRC 243 heads, fast 102 w, big mouth throttle body, MS3 cam, 1.7 roller rockers, stage 3 t-56, monster stage 3, pro 5.0, 4.10's with moser axles, bmr tq arm, lca's, phb. SOLD (thankfully)!!!

New project: 1968 step-side, partial restore, ls/th400 swap. hopefully boosted pics and more info to come!!!

Having a small cam is like having a small dick, everytime you go to use it you wish it was bigger

Thread Information