Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

2008 Hemi Charger VS 2007 Trailblazer SS

Well, got home early from work lastnight. So after going home to shower and clean up for my girl i was on my was to her house for some late night num num LOL.

So i'm at the light and 2 cars to my left is a charcoal grey hemi charger. I think nothing of it so knowing that the next light that is about 1000ft away changes to red rather quickly i decide to step on it a bit off the like. (Not WOT just about 70% juice)

So then i hear this charger open it up and attempt to catch me. So i floor it and keep a sizeable lead over him (about 4 cars) pulling a bit but this was from rolling from about 30mph already.

THEN.... We get to the next light next to one another and HIS WIFE!!! Who was sitting in the passenger seat asked me if i wanted to go. Being that i was already in a rush to my girls house and love the challange i was all for it.

Light turns green and were both off

I pull about a car ahead of him right off the line (i have the AWD 3SS version but i was listening to him and he didn't smoke off the line) and started pulling bus lengths till i had to get out of it cuz some dickhead decided to cut across 4 lanes and cut in front of me. When i applies the brakes, he was still at WOT and still took like like 2-3sec to blow past me, exhaust squeeling and all.

We get to the next light right before my girls block and but tinted windows are up (before they were down) and i gave the thumbs up and even honked the horn to give him a friendly nice race. NOTHING BACK...What a sore loser!

So another victory for the LSX series! Although it wasnt my CETA sure feels good kickin ass with a vette motor under your hood!!

I dont have anymods except for a CAI and re-tune. Cuz the TBSS comes with HORRIBLE torque management so i needed to get that fixed ASAP!

I didn't realize the Hemi chargers were so slow. The guy didnt have a cam or headers cuz i woulda heard it but def an exhaust and who knows what else and it just was really a blow out. And my truck only has 425hp (With the re tune, not RWHP no AWD dynos close by my area) and it weights a slothy 4885lbs w/o me in it! Who knew but made my night none the less!!!

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

nice! good kill. i love me some TBSS

i like how you were street racing, most likely speeding and you call someone an asshole for going across 4 lanes in front of your lawbreaking ass. EPIC

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    nice! good kill. i love me some TBSS

i like how you were street racing, most likely speeding and you call someone an asshole for going across 4 lanes in front of your lawbreaking ass. EPIC
    SPEEDING!!!! NOOOOO NOT ME!!! What are you talking about?!? I sware it was only a 0-45 (Speed limit race) LOL

Red
    1999 Trans Am

It always pisses me off when people roll up the windows after getting beat. But we all know that no amount of window tent can take away the ass kicking they just got.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

You get ricer fly by's, windows rolled up, flipping you off, ignoring you and so on. Typical human behavior after getting a good beat down. Ive gotten a thumbs down before a race saying my car is just loud thats all it is and told me he will smoke me in his nissan altima and would race me for pinks. I asked him when your done making payments on your POS and when the light turns on in your brain ill race you for pinks. Told him the extra money would be nice selling your car, hehe.

yea i mean cmon, you have the balls to race but not the balls to congratulate the other person on a good win. Thats ricer shit, you would think better coming for another muscle car owner but i guess GM and F-body owners just have a better class of drivers!

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by NeeD4SpeeD View Post
    yea i mean cmon, you have the balls to race but not the balls to congratulate the other person on a good win. Thats ricer shit, you would think better coming for another muscle car owner but i guess GM and F-body owners just have a better class of drivers!
    I agree we are a better class of drivers....Ive had ricers, mustang drivers and even exotic car drivers be assholes towards me on the street, win or lose, but ive only had 1 guy in a F-body act like a dick.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

I have raced ALOT of people. I have had f-bodys, vettes and many other GM products talk down to me and give me the cold shoulder after they lost when i was in my T/A. Assholes drive all types of cars

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    I have raced ALOT of people. I have had f-bodys, vettes and many other GM products talk down to me and give me the cold shoulder after they lost when i was in my T/A. Assholes drive all types of cars
    Very true, but Chevy, Pontiac owners seem to have the majority of the good sported drivers. And coincidentally, Ford and All imports seems to share the most assholes

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by NeeD4SpeeD View Post
    Very true, but Chevy, Pontiac owners seem to have the majority of the good sported drivers. And coincidentally, Ford and All imports seems to share the most assholes
    Thats only because GM owners win more often then not. Not as many chances to do the roll window up and ignore move.

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by karpetcm View Post
    You get ricer fly by's, windows rolled up, flipping you off, ignoring you and so on. Typical human behavior after getting a good beat down. Ive gotten a thumbs down before a race saying my car is just loud thats all it is and told me he will smoke me in his nissan altima and would race me for pinks. I asked him when your done making payments on your POS and when the light turns on in your brain ill race you for pinks. Told him the extra money would be nice selling your car, hehe.
    I wish someone did that with me. Nothing like having a little extra money after selling the Altima or have it as a daily driver.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

Daily driver wouldnt be a bad idea at all, i guess i was pissed and i really wanted to rub it in. Some people pull up next to you inside there car acting like there hard core when in the end all it does is make them look like a f*g. To me its just like flipping someone off when your driving your car and the person your flipping off is walking down the street, what is he gonna do run after your car while your doing 40-50mph flipping him off. Everyone has there taste some like there cars loud, middle or hardly. One person may like a Altima and another a Z06, i think putting down people just because they chose a specific car to drive is stupid no matter how hard it is for you to understand there reasons. Like for some reason i really like and respect the WRX STI, i hated the new ones but they are growing on me. I like several other cars as well not just chevy's but ive always come back to and bought camaro's in the end for reasons that most people would'nt understand and maybe some will like on this site.
    Last edited by karpetcm; 09-01-2009 at 06:08 PM.

pewter
    2001 Trans AM WS6

good kill. yeah ive had a few of those sore losers before, if i lose i always tell the guy or girl whoever good race and thumbs up. its all in good fun anyway right. im the type hay i lost maybe i did something wrong or the guys car was jus better no excuse i never do the i missed third or missed whatever shift deal. i jus say good race and depending how bad the loss if they want to go again im down for one more or two for best of three

Quote Originally Posted by El Toro Loco View Post
    good kill. yeah ive had a few of those sore losers before, if i lose i always tell the guy or girl whoever good race and thumbs up. its all in good fun anyway right. im the type hay i lost maybe i did something wrong or the guys car was jus better no excuse i never do the i missed third or missed whatever shift deal. i jus say good race and depending how bad the loss if they want to go again im down for one more or two for best of three
    Exactly, its all in good fun anyway. i don't know why everyone has to be a sore loser. if you lost, just more incentive to get more parts LOL That's how i look at it. Ill always give a thumbs up or a friendly nod or honk wheather i lose or win. just some good old fashion adrenaline rush and good fun, nothing to be sore about esp when you start the race....

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

killed two ganstah wiggas in a coby ss, got the tinted upped window

btw does a ss coby count as rice or gm material or...?

Thread Information