Black
    2002 Camaro Z-28

2002 Z28 vs 2007 supercharged scion tc

Theres this kid in town thats been talkin a lot of crap on my Z28. My car is bone stock except for fusion zri tires. M6. This kid tells me hes got an '07 Scion TC, and tells me he could spank me because he has a supercharger. I met with him once already trying to race him. He all of a sudden claimed that he already knew his car was faster than mine and said that he didnt have to race to prove anything. So i get in my car and leave with a nice brake stand hoping to provoke a race. No more than five minutes later this kid calls me and says he wants to race tomorrow. I told him to call me and I'd meet him. Its been two days and I haven't heard from him yet.

I looked up the specs on the scion and Im not even worried about it. Its not even close to a neon srt-4. It has a centrifugal blower on it thats being ran at 7psi that produces a whopping 40 horespower, to make a total of 200 fwhp.

He's in for a rude awakening.

Awaiting Activation
    yep - those are a joke. I beat my friends supercharged one from a 60+ roll in 6th gear.
    try and take some of his $$ if you can and go buy a lid ($90)

Quote Originally Posted by 99blueZ View Post
    yep - those are a joke. I beat my friends supercharged one from a 60+ roll in 6th gear.
    try and take some of his $$ if you can and go buy a lid ($90)
    He might try to put you up against his ricer friends, so be careful not to open a whole box of Uncle Ben's on them in one night! Make this a quick kill!
    If it doesn't have a turbo or a V8, it doesn't belong on the road.

Hey guys look it came back from the shop! I still need a bigger wing though...

Artic White
    2001 Camaro

He will probaley chicken out right before the race.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

lol, no body knows about the power of our cars, its great almost like they are sleepers

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

sounds like a typical 4 banger

Black
    2002 Camaro Z-28

What do you guys/gals think are the chances of this kid having a sleeper? I mean, I've never heard of any fast scions...have any of you seen or heard of any? I've seen the car, but never heard the engine run, nor seen the engine bay.... Kinda makes me wonder how big that supercharger is. Its prolly the size of like a baseball. If you ask me, i think putting a centrifugal blower on a scion is pointless especially if your only getting a 40 horsepower gain out of it. Now im not completely sure, but I were to add a centrifugal blower (lets say a vortech for shits and giggles) to an LS1, that would produce around 100+ horses, right? I love how well our cars respond to performance upgrades

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by PureSpeed View Post
    What do you guys/gals think are the chances of this kid having a sleeper? I mean, I've never heard of any fast scions...have any of you seen or heard of any? I've seen the car, but never heard the engine run, nor seen the engine bay.... Kinda makes me wonder how big that supercharger is. Its prolly the size of like a baseball. If you ask me, i think putting a centrifugal blower on a scion is pointless especially if your only getting a 40 horsepower gain out of it. Now im not completely sure, but I were to add a centrifugal blower (lets say a vortech for shits and giggles) to an LS1, that would produce around 100+ horses, right? I love how well our cars respond to performance upgrades
    don't worry...modded or not you will take him..and yea bet him 50 bucks...especially if he's infront of all his rice friends..or start taking bets.

Thread Information