Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    myothercarisaambulance rigdoctormark's Avatar

artic white
    2002 camaro ss

Thumbs up 2002 ss vs some sort of crotch rocket

A few months back on my way to work around 6am I drove by a store where this guy was gassing up his crotch rocket and he looked at me and smiled like I'm gonna wax your ass. Well a few miles out of town I checked my rearview mirror a saw way off in the distance this single headlight that was coming in a hurry. It was mr crotch rocket himself and he was swerving behind me back and forth. Well there was 3 or 4 vehicles in front of me and this idiot guns it and squeezes in front of me and the slow ass pickup ahead of me. Now I would have alread passed these vehicles but there were cars coming the other way. Well mr crotch rocket does his swerving back and forth again and we get to a 2 1\2 mile straight away and he does his arm like come on and he guns it and takes off. I stomp on it and finally reel him in and when I look down its pegged at 150 and still pulling and crotch rocket dude is 2 car lengths back. Damn that felt good. Well I back off cause were coming up on some cars and dude gets beside me and now were going 80 and he pops a wheelie and gets in front of me and starts driving like a real idiot so I stop playing with him. Well a little while later coming into town I see blue lights up ahead and I think to myself dude probably caught his killing but nope the cops have him hadcuffed and they are putting him in their car. that was some funny shit. On a sad note a couple of weeks later I hear about this dude who was killed on a crotch rocket when he hit a cow about 3am and it was the same dude. He hit the cow so hard it eviscerated its stomach and knocked dude out of his clothes and split his helmet.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

dude, eww nice kill i guess no pun intended
    98' SS Convertible Camaro-76k-Build # 1471, Cragar SS rims, RK SFC's, MAC Panhard, LSX Tune, Shaner S3,
    SLP:short thro,Strut tower brace,fan switch
    MTI Power induction kit,40 Series muffler,Pacesetter LT's + ORY,12 CD changer,3800lbs
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/787506/1

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Good kill.....sucks that the dude died, least he only took out a cow and not some kid.

I raced a bike today also...my first ever racing a bike. I have no idea what it was because he started behind me and by the time he was next to me we were goin wayy to damn fast for me to even look...but it was yellow and the dude had the matching jacket. Kinda looked like a r6 but not quite. I was taking off normally from a light and I was at about 40mph when I looked in the mirror and saw the dude whip around the car in the slow lane and get behind me about a length and a half back. I just knew he was gonna try to go flying around me too because the road we were on had two slight bends and then a mile stretch...and sure enough he goes for it. I hit it also and my shitty auto is in a dead spot big time...so he closes the gap pretty quick. I let up the throttle for a sec because the bend was coming up...he's right at my passenger door going about 70....and I floor it out of the bend. Finally my tranny kicks down and I slowwwwllyyyy start walkin him. I let up with him about a length back because a tahoe was 1/8 mile up in the slow lane and we were haulin ass. Not sure how fast we were going cause I wasn't going to take my eyes off the road....but I know what 100 looks like and we were going wayyy faster then that. First time since I got her that i've had her going that fast...was freakin AWESOME!!! Anyway...gave him the thumbs up and he ignored me..he made a left at the light and I went to wash my car.

Hopefully I didn't hijack the thread...just thought the two stories kinda go together

White
    1998 Trans Am

thats the one thing keeping me from buying a bike...the near certainity that i will kill myself :S

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

I had a couple crotch rockets in the past, and they are fast no doubt, but unless it's off the line they are never gonna pull a Z28 or T/A. Obviously off the line we would be destroyed, but once they are moving they are still low HP machines even considering the hp to weight ratio. Good kills to you two, I love showing them that on the roll they can't hang, especially since it's been done to me. . .lol

red
    96 ss

Quote Originally Posted by z_driver1
    I had a couple crotch rockets in the past, and they are fast no doubt, but unless it's off the line they are never gonna pull a Z28 or T/A. Obviously off the line we would be destroyed, but once they are moving they are still low HP machines even considering the hp to weight ratio. Good kills to you two, I love showing them that on the roll they can't hang, especially since it's been done to me. . .lol
    yeah you have never raced a bike that was really racing. do me a favor and ask any guy you can find with a 600cc bike to run ya. i want you to start off small and see what you are really getting into. i ran my friends bike (honda 600rr) from a roll . at the time i was making 427 rwhp and needless to say he walked me, pretty bad. so unless you are boosted , spraying or built good . i dont belive ya.videos always help ya know.

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Quote Originally Posted by jasonisdn
    yeah you have never raced a bike that was really racing. do me a favor and ask any guy you can find with a 600cc bike to run ya. i want you to start off small and see what you are really getting into. i ran my friends bike (honda 600rr) from a roll . at the time i was making 427 rwhp and needless to say he walked me, pretty bad. so unless you are boosted , spraying or built good . i dont belive ya.videos always help ya know.
    I had a 1996 Zx6R and a 2002 R6, they won't walk an LS1 on the roll

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

BWAHAHA! That's the funniest fucking thing I've ever read. Like a school bus saying an ls1 could never beat it. I run mid 9's at 155mph! I can buy an off the shelf turbo kit for 500 horsepower.

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Quote Originally Posted by shadegray
    BWAHAHA! That's the funniest fucking thing I've ever read. Like a school bus saying an ls1 could never beat it. I run mid 9's at 155mph! I can buy an off the shelf turbo kit for 500 horsepower.
    You have a zx10 not a 600, and 500 hp with a turbo? that's over a 100% increase from stock stop thinking your cool with your bs we're not idiots here. Two guys in this thread pulled crotch rockets on the roll, I have pulled crotch rockets on the roll, and I have been on a crotch rocket been pulled on a roll. I dont' care what you run in the 1/4, this is about on the roll which is a whole new world on a crotch rocket. The fact that you think a turbo will put you over 500hp it the fuckin most retarded thing you could have said, why would we listen to anything else you have to say after you pull some bs like that

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

God damn, I ain't done marveling over the jackass claim of a 500hp crotch rocket with an off the shelf turbo

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Oh yeah, post a slip of that 155mph too, haha 155 mph. . .and an off the shelf turbo'd crotch rocket puttin down 500hp. . .damn you made my night I think I just wet my pants while laughing at you

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

Want the manufacturer and dyno? It's the muzzy kit. I'll get it in a minute

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

Here you go: http://muzzys.com/ZX10/ZX10_Turbo/index.html
    $9,000, but it's there.

Look who's put their foot in their mouth?

I wish I had a time slip, but I've come out to eastern WA for school, and all my stuffs back home.

But go look up typical 1/4 traps speeds for any of the main 1000cc bikes. GSXR1000, R1, zx10r. They all buzz around 140-145 mph.
    You think a z28 or ta could beat a bike from a roll? Haha... right, but my 1989 vtec honda will annihilate them both! haha.
    Last edited by shadegray; 02-04-2006 at 08:21 PM.

red
    96 ss

I had a 1996 Zx6R and a 2002 R6, they won't walk an LS1 on the roll
    you are sick, go to your family doc and ask to be checked. you forget to take your meds today? i will add stock to this conversation since you have a basic stock ls1 (from reading your post u vs a 06 gt and it almost beating you) a stock ls1 puts almost 300 to the ground on average. so you are telling me that i had over 125 more hp than u ,to the ground and u, in your car that is not limited by the laws of the universe, can out run a 600cc bike in your dream world. you are nuts bro . plain and simple this will be my last post onthis issue cause i will not go back and forth with a person as bad off as you are. really seek help, wear the jacket for another year you need it.

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

I must not know anything at all, oh yeah and the other two guys in here that pulled crotch rockets are wrong too, there's no way. To say a 600cc bike can walk anything with 427rwhp is asnine, let alone to say it killed you like that, b f'n s buddy. Get off your crotch rocket high horse, I'm the only one not making rediculous claims here like a 600 killing a 427rwhp car or a stock torbo's rocket with 500hp. If you wanna BS do so in a somewhat realistic manner

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

Yeah, clearly you're an ignorant redneck. Didn't you click on the link? There's been proof provided for all the claims we've made. Or are you too stupid for that too? Nobody's said it's impossible to pull on bike. Anything can happen on the street. Just that the claim that a 13 second car is going to consistently beat 9/10 second bikes in controlled situations. Come on, that's like a toyota prius beating a z06.

You notice how nobody else is backing you? That's because these are the stupidest comments anybody's ever heard.

A 10 second bike running 130+mph traps (the 600cc bikes) beating a 437rwhp car is ridiculous? Haha... the stupidity just keep coming.

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

ok, I know nothing about turbos on bikes obviously, but you bring any stock 600 you want over here and run me from 30 roll, let alone run a HIGHLY modded 427hp car from a roll. I am done here, I admit defeat on a 500hp zx10 existing, yet I still don't know why we are talking about a zx10 in the first place. I said I had 600s and got pulled, so your zx10 and your 500hp turbo mean nothing to my initial point.

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Is there no end to the 3 post newbies showing up and talkin shit in the kills section with their invincible rockets and stangs?

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

Ok. Where are you located? Race for pinks. I can guarantee you I'll find you a race with a 600 cc class sportbike if you'll put something into it. Heck, they'll probably be willing to give you a head start. There's a lot of guys who could use a new car.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

I'm sure if the bike could of passed me he would have...especially with us flying up on the tahoe. What do stock 600's run? I would have been perfectly happy if he smoked me...I mean really, it's a fockin bike. That's a bad ass turbo..too bad you don't have one....don't even know why you brought the turbo up. It's like be saying I can H/C and spray my ls1....which is pointless because I don't have either of those.

Thread Information