Metallic Black
    2006 Pontiac GTO

Cool 06' GTO vs. 05-06 srt-4

Before I begin this story, let me give you the background.

One day while I was at work a friend of mine was telling me how much he thought an srt-4 could beat my car in a race. Strip or street. ha ha.

So one day I was on my way home from visiting my dad and on my way back into town I saw at the stoplight a red srt-4. He turned and went to my right on this nice four lane highway. So instead of going straight to my home I turned right and gave chase. I kicked it up to 65 in fourth gear. When I caught up to him we were both doing 65mph. I saw his radar detector through his tinted windows.
    Then he takes off. For a second I leave it in fourth before I pop it in third at about 70 and blew his doors off. I got two and a half car lengths on him in about three seconds.
    I tap my brakes and start slowing down. When I get to about 85mph he blows by me at about 110! So I have it in fourth gear and just start accelerating. When I caught him again I was doin 130. We both started braking hard to get back to the speed limit. When we reached 60mph a cop pops over the hill. Scary!!!

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Good kill!!
    2006 PBM GTO~458WHP 419TRQ~SOLD
    2006 TR M6 GTO~457WHP 407TRQ(Tuned by Mike@Thunder Racing)
    VRX5 Cam,Pacesetter LTs(No Cats),Magnaflow Catback,Ported FAST 92,Ported TB,Billet Pro,SLP UDP,Monster Stage 3,18lb flywheel,Volant CAI,NGK TR55s,Powerslot Rotors,Zo6 Pads,Patriot Golds, Staggered 18" VMR V701s, BFG KDWs, Headlight Armor,Grafxwerks,Painted OEM SAP Grilles and rear valence,West Coast Speeds AUX Input

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Nice kill...it will be fun when you go back to work and discuss it...hehe

Black
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    Nice kill...it will be fun when you go back to work and discuss it...hehe
    No, I think that the kid still argued with him over it. Then told me the same car would smoke my TA.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

I hate little shit talkers like that....it gives us good skittle owners a bad rep

Black
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 05 Stone Srt-4 View Post
    I hate little shit talkers like that....it gives us good skittle owners a bad rep
    He owns a Ford SHO, thinks its way fast... and he has the speeding tickets to prove it.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

I got my first and only speed ticket with my mom's kia, so I guess it makes my mommy's kia fast huh?

Black
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    I got my first and only speed ticket with my mom's kia, so I guess it makes my mommy's kia fast huh?
    I have only got one, so in his mind I must be fast also. Im very thankfull that the police officer gave me a break because I stopped for him.

Metallic Black
    2006 Pontiac GTO

Talking

Tell them about when you ran from the cops xzaero.

Black
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinoman View Post
    Tell them about when you ran from the cops xzaero.
    I wouldnt call it running... Your Mom did the same thing Rhino, just the cop followed her into your driveway.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

My friend was telling me that he was going home one day and decided to purposely skip his neighborhood, and drift a stop sign, (he drives a mazadaspeed mitata and he does autocross with it) and i guess after a while he decided to go home and once he got there, there was a cop in front of his house so he pulled into the driveway and got out and ran home before the cop can say anything.
    He claims that a cop can't really do anything to you if you are out of the car, he has to actually pull you over. Anyone has any say in that?

Black
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    My friend was telling me that he was going home one day and decided to purposely skip his neighborhood, and drift a stop sign, (he drives a mazadaspeed mitata and he does autocross with it) and i guess after a while he decided to go home and once he got there, there was a cop in front of his house so he pulled into the driveway and got out and ran home before the cop can say anything.
    He claims that a cop can't really do anything to you if you are out of the car, he has to actually pull you over. Anyone has any say in that?
    All I did was pass him going the other direction about 80 or so, by the time that the truck traffic slowed down enough not to run him over so he could turn aroud and come my way, I was already over the next hill and in the drive. I just set there, he drove by siren and lights on, he just kept going. I dont call that running, it was less than an 8th of a mile, and its not like all the cops around here dont know my car and where I live.

That was a quite few years ago.
    Last edited by xzaero0; 09-25-2007 at 09:12 PM.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I have been in my hosue and cops have pulled up and said that people got my plates and gave me a ticket so that wrong.

Thread Information