Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

05 Saleen goes down hard, unfourtunatly another of my classic ricecapades

Well i came home for the weekend and went out in my T/A last night about 8 oclock. I was driving up 340 and saw a small congregation of cars in a parking lot so i pulled in. My two friends were there with there 98 GT and 97 Formula so when i pulled in they came over. there was a big crowd around this 05 stang so i asked them what he deal was. My one friend with the GT goes something you cant beet. So i walk over and see its a Saleen S-281. I figured eh I wont get an oppertunity like this for awhile. So i walk over and to my utter suprise its a 16 year old kid who owns it. Hes standing there trash talking the hell outta everyone. "Yea this thing will own every single one of you, its got a 425 big block supercharged with twin turbo, 6 gears (clearly and automatic upon inspection) and and ittl run close to 200 mph." Im standing there with that dumbfounded you gotta be kidding me look on my face. So i speak up and say..."so super and turbocharged....how much boost is that" to which he replied "140 but i can make it 165 with nitrous" 16 year old with the equivalent knowledge of a 10 year old.... if your gonna trash talk do your reasearch first. Now as if im not pissed off enough some 16 year old was given a Saleen for his first car...this just really adds to the pot when he knows nothing about cars other than they go fast... my guess is a month ago his dream car was an SI. I mean if the kid knew his shit and worked his ass off to get a car like that...more power too him but in this state hes just another ricer.

Ok so you guys know me pretty well by now...i couldnt let this abomination go on so i step up and go.... ok bud i got something that can beet you... instead of asking me what i had he replies "you aint got shit homes" (he is also clearly white...albino even)... So i tell him what i have, i rattle off my mod and my horse power and at the end i throw in "and i have this little button that when i push it wings grow outta the differental and lift the car off the ground and it flys to the finish line and then turns into a little night club so we can all party and celebrate my victory (dont ask it just poped into my head and sounded funny)"

So he agrees to "kick my ass" so we go out to a spot not to far away. Well my friend in the GT tells me the car might be enough to beet me even if the drivers a duech bag..i told him i wasnt to worried. I figured it couldnt hurt to run the laughy gas though as some insurance so i opened my bottle and purged before we even lined up...i wasnt gonna be a show off and it looked way more professional the way we did it. So we line up and yo yo (rice mustangers new name) goes "your gonna regret the day you were ever b... at this point i let the loudmouths open up to shut him up and i smiled at him. I think that got him a little nervous cause he looked straght ahead.... Well my buddy in the LT1 flags for us and We take off even...I pulled 2 cars on him like that...he had a horrible launch so i didnt give him any ground i hit the juice around 60 mph and his headlights got smaller and smaller...the guy at the finish line said i had 6 cars on him... well instead of stopping and talking to everyone he drove back to town...well we all went back up to the parking to the parking lot and he comes back about 15 minutes later and starts powerbraking...well this mercedes pulls up outta knowheres and he stops. Were all watching like what the hell... it just so turns out it was yo yos dad.... well to say the least i dont think yo yo has a saleen anymore ...the way it should be...i still dont understand why parents buy kids like that cars like ours...they need to research this shit a little better. Guess as long as theres cars though theres gonna be jerk offs like that. What are ya gonna do (blow there doors off and make them do a burnout in front of daddy..thats what lol )

2 is better than 1!!! noblesramair's Avatar

sunset orange
    2002 pontiac trans am WS6

good story man! Nice kill! Sounds like he DEFINITLY deserved it!

Black
    1998 Camaro SS Vert M6

Daddy, I want a big block 425 Twin Turbo with a Supercharger for my birthday oh please oh please oh please daddy Nice kill man.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

Good one man!!!
    Nice kill

Future Super Trooper Mr. CarelessAndImprudent's Avatar
    '69 Camaro

stupid, stupid kids givin' us a bad name

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

That's true! I say keep it real! My Camaro is a v6 and when people ask me what's in it I tell the truth because if they want to race and I lose I don't want them thinking they be an LS1. I don't talk stuff either. When people ask me if it's fast I say its pretty quick. That's my opinion, but I know what fast is, and I've got some work to do!

Just think, if it wasn't an automatic... I'm sure the kill would of been that much more fun

Black
    97 Formula

I don't know what's better, being beat by you, or getting owned by his dad.

silver
    02/SS/M6

140 lbs. of boost, damn i can only squeeze about 110 out of my 8 turbos. Gotta love getting a outta spoiled little rich punks talking smak and cant even back it up. Another stang down Good Kill!!

Black
    99 SS

thats badass!! fucking dumb ass kid, dounds like some people i know.

phatsat67
    You laugh at the 8 turbo comment but have you seen the 57 chevy that really has an 8 turbo ls1 in it? It is totally sick lookin and I bet it sounds like a 747 at take off.

SILVER
    2000 Z/28

sweet!

140 psi? You should have kicked him right in the nuts so the dumb fuck cant spawn new retarded car owners.

silver
    1999 Trans Am

Saleens come in auto????? I thought they were all manual.....

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt
    140 psi? You should have kicked him right in the nuts so the dumb fuck cant spawn new retarded car owners.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

ha...good story.

bright red
    1993 z28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt
    agreed

Light Pewter Metallic
    2000 Camaro SS M6

Nice job putting yo yo and his saleen mustank in their place. And yo yo's daddy catching him like that is icing on the cake.

Black
    97 Firebird

This is quite possibly the best kill story I've ever read! It's got everything! The smack talking rich kid prick who knows nothing about cars and shoots his mouth off about how amazing his ride is while talking shit to everyone else. The good race, spanking him terribly, and lastly, and the best, the temper tantrum, and his rich daddy coming out to finish it off. Oh man I just wish I could've been there!
    1997 Firebird 3.8L
    A4,WS6 Ram Air Hood, Edelbrock Catback, SLP CAI, 85 Dry Shot
    1981 Firebird Trans Am
    http://members.cardomain.com/dreaded_hope

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

me too! I probably coulda beat him too! j/k

Thread Information