Silver
    '02 Trans Am WS-6, 6M

02' WS6 vs Maserati Granturismo

I pulled off 95 to a "side road" and "leisurely" (for a T/A) up to 45 going down the two lane portion of the road when this black Maserati Granturismo hopped/tailgated on my butt (couldn't even see his grille, I thought it was a Jag XK8) for a few feet and then jumped and mashed to gas into the right lane to pass me.

I figured he was a cocky old (grey haired, which he was) gitt so I dropped it into second and pulled hard away from him, about five or six car lengths before where each direction had one lane. He got so cranked that he passed me and another car over a double yellow and ran through a red light. Maybe he was flying to the Maser' dealer for his money back .

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Doubles the fun when you push the other guy into a fit. Especially when the other car is six times the price. Love to get my heart racing too. Driving excitement indeed.

Silver
    '02 Trans Am WS-6, 6M

Quote Originally Posted by az gt eater View Post
    Doubles the fun when you push the other guy into a fit. Especially when the other car is six times the price. Love to get my heart racing too. Driving excitement indeed.
    I wouldn't say that I pushed him into a fit. I'd say he pushed himself into it . Wouldn't say my heart was racing too much, just felt he needed a bit of a smackdown. Masers' are not known to be the fastest things on Earth, but it was nice to get a take down on such an expensive "performance/sports" car. Maybe he no longer thinks he is the fastest thing on the road and won't tailgate and be so squirrely.

Pewter
    99 z28

Hahahaa!!! Dude its so worth doin, gettin off 95 because u spotted a Maserati that wants to run and then embarrass him on a side road. Even if i wasn't gettin off there i'd still do. Lol any slightly modded LS1 car will trash anything from Europe i don't care how expensive they are and how many extra cylinders they got.

Black
    2002 M6 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by DVrec21 View Post
    Hahahaa!!! Dude its so worth doin, gettin off 95 because u spotted a Maserati that wants to run and then embarrass him on a side road. Even if i wasn't gettin off there i'd still do. Lol any slightly modded LS1 car will trash anything from Europe i don't care how expensive they are and how many extra cylinders they got.
    Careful with that man lol.
    2002 Black/Ebony M6 WS6: Lid, Filter, Smooth Bellow, P&P TB (!Bump Stop), Magnaflow Cat-Back (dumped after the axle), 4.10s, Hypertech ME Tune, eibach springs 4/4, LCA relocating brackets, PHB, free mods, 17" TTMs.

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by DVrec21 View Post
    . Lol any slightly modded LS1 car will trash anything from Europe i don't care how expensive they are and how many extra cylinders they got.
    i wouldnt be so sure of that....ls1's are nice, but we aint the fastest, even with boltons.....
    Quote Originally Posted by jiveass View Post
    john, think of the ls1 as the chuck norris of all engines....there isnt a bearing on earth that can stand up to its huge cock of a rotating assembly....its just that bad ass....besides..even with my engine out, i can still smoke your ford....
    http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/v8mike/tpb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by jiveass View Post
    Yes...this engine wanted to take a break from kickin ass so that it can pursue a career in acting..but will soon realize that no one will hire it due to it being so bad ass, and thats a liabiliity....

Blue
    2002-WS6

true true, but we are fast enough to suprise a lot of people who payed way more than we did for our rides, lol...gotta love it.

Black
    2002 M6 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Edward-T View Post
    true true, but we are fast enough to suprise a lot of people who payed way more than we did for our rides, lol...gotta love it.
    Only thing we pay for is looks and a platform. And damn do we get a hell of a deal .

Thread Information