dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

01 SS vs. 04 GTO vs. nissan silva

well i went cruising with a few buddies saturday night and one of my friends just bought a 04 GTO 5.7 m6 with LT's and the same 228R cam that i have in the camaro. well we decided to head up to another cruising spot and we ended up next to each other. the first race was from a 30 roll and i did this number for about 100 feet but still managed to stay right with him. well the next race we went from the same roll and i jumped out about 1.5-2 cars on him and held there till about 75-80. the same result from the next race. well we hopped on the highway and went from a 60 roll and i beat him by about 3-4. well over all im really impressed with the ss since it doesnt have a convertor or gears (all runs were with out the bottle).

well when i was heading home that night (about 2am) i come across this nissan silva. well needless to say this thing was WICKED. we ended up going from a 60 roll on i-35 south and by the time we got to 80 he was about 2 bus length ahead of me. well i stopped and talked to the guy and it had a fully built 2jz with a monsterous turbo (i forgot the name of it) as well as the drive train to match. he showed me a dyno sheet that had 887HP on it and i about shit lol but all in all i had an awesome time and the guy was really cool

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Nice races I don't know about OKC, but in Tulsa you have to watch out for some of the tuner guys, they blend in sometimes with the ricer bunch til you get into a race. I always watch out for the more subtle, usually debadged cars, and always listen for a huge blowoff valve...got my ass handed to me by an SRT4, all I could hear was my car until he shifted gears, bout blew my eardrums out when he was next to me...but that only lasted through second gear...

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    Nice races I don't know about OKC, but in Tulsa you have to watch out for some of the tuner guys, they blend in sometimes with the ricer bunch til you get into a race. I always watch out for the more subtle, usually debadged cars, and always listen for a huge blowoff valve...got my ass handed to me by an SRT4, all I could hear was my car until he shifted gears, bout blew my eardrums out when he was next to me...but that only lasted through second gear...
    yup my car sounds like a pro stock at WOT and his exhaust completely toned mine out. but i love the sound of the 2jz's so it was ok till he spooled past me like the SRT-4 did to you and about deafened me

Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

One day the galant is gonna do that to you:P

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

Quote Originally Posted by TmaxicanA View Post
    One day the galant is gonna do that to you:P
    keep dreaming

Thread Information