dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

Cool 01 SS Camaro vs. Supercharged 06 mustang GT

I have a buddy with a 06 GT with a Roush s/c and full boltons thats always talking about how fast it is. well up until last night he wouldnt race me at all and always had an excuse as to why he couldnt race but never said that he was slower. well last night on my way to a local hangout i happen to be going to same way as him so i knew if i tried hard enough i could get him to run. we went from a 60 roll on the high way and even on motor this was the definition of annihilation im guessing 6-7 car lengths (will have to upload the vid where my GF row boated his ass (haha). After this he wouldnt run on the highway anymore but i knew he loves a dig race so i figured i would try him at his best (so he says)and so he couldnt have an excuse when we talked after. Well we went from a dig and i jumped out about 3 or so cars ahead of him and held till about 90 or so. We get to the hang out spot and i over hear him talking about how i sprayed on him and only beat him by a car so i called him out again to go from a dig except i used bottle this time. We launch and im spinning so bad that he is staying at my back bumper UNTIL i hit second and start to get traction finally then it seemed like he slammed on the brakes from how hard i was pulling away from him. We came back and he was a good sport about it so all is well. I made sure all my friends were there to witness this so that he couldnt bs anymore. Just thought that i would share another mustang kill with yall
    2000 ss camaro, forged lq9 370 short block, stage 3 PRC 243 heads, fast 102 w, big mouth throttle body, MS3 cam, 1.7 roller rockers, stage 3 t-56, monster stage 3, pro 5.0, 4.10's with moser axles, bmr tq arm, lca's, phb. SOLD (thankfully)!!!

New project: 1968 step-side, partial restore, ls/th400 swap. hopefully boosted pics and more info to come!!!

Having a small cam is like having a small dick, everytime you go to use it you wish it was bigger

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

You really need to get that suspension good to go and get some tires on that thing so you can see the real potential that car has.

It's always a good feeling embarrassing someone who talks trash.

2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

Is this the same guy I raced?

dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

Yeah for sure jon

and yes its the car you kinda raced jodi lol

Thread Information