Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Question '00 Z28 Vs. Acura TSX

I was coming onto the Rt 9 Bridge off the Parkway in New Jersey and as I'm merging over I see this car speeding down like crazy from the side of me and cut three other people off and really gets on it once he hits the beginning of the bridge. I say FUCK THIS IDIOT! I nail it, churped it in 2nd and flew past a fleet of Sunday drivers. I'm on his ass from the start. I mean, this guy saw me and started gettin up to like 120mph, 130, 135... I almost get a straight away and he jumps off the 1st exit...DAMN! Fast little Acura but I was waiting to see the motor shoot up right outta the hood it was screaming so loud! Anyone knows the specs on these little glorified Honda's?

SLOW, not worth gas

The Rookie
    he had to be modded

Black
    1987 Grand National

Quote Originally Posted by Danger731
    SLOW, not worth gas
    Agreed. It's an N/A 4 cylinder with 200 hp.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Yea it was modded...I heard the turbo when he bogged down... The car honestly looked like it should be put up on blocks till some yuppie comes along and gets his dad to buy it for him as a 1st car...

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

lol...nice death? kill? i d k.

slowchevyz28
    i work at an acura dealer in va. i actually work on the tsx'x the make about 240 hp at the crank 220 at the wheel. a turbo setup, as far as the ones ive seen can put down an easy 330 the the wheels. ima hardcore chevy guy, but my buds drive imports and some are pretty damn quick

Black
    1987 Grand National

Quote Originally Posted by slowchevyz28
    i work at an acura dealer in va. i actually work on the tsx'x the make about 240 hp at the crank 220 at the wheel. a turbo setup, as far as the ones ive seen can put down an easy 330 the the wheels. ima hardcore chevy guy, but my buds drive imports and some are pretty damn quick
    I don't believe that is the number stock out of that 4 cylinder engine. They are rated for 200 hp out of the factory and would doubt they are underrated by 40 hp. You might have driven a few with mods that are making that.

Black
    2000 SLP Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething
    I was coming onto the Rt 9 Bridge off the Parkway in New Jersey and as I'm merging over I see this car speeding down like crazy from the side of me and cut three other people off and really gets on it once he hits the beginning of the bridge. I say FUCK THIS IDIOT! I nail it, churped it in 2nd and flew past a fleet of Sunday drivers. I'm on his ass from the start. I mean, this guy saw me and started gettin up to like 120mph, 130, 135... I almost get a straight away and he jumps off the 1st exit...DAMN! Fast little Acura but I was waiting to see the motor shoot up right outta the hood it was screaming so loud! Anyone knows the specs on these little glorified Honda's?
    bottom line...hondas suck, but i wonder how an nsx would do against an ls1...

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by casisthefirst
    bottom line...hondas suck, but i wonder how an nsx would do against an ls1...
    I honestly came across a Blue NSX on the Garden State Parkway, no idea what year or anything. Some old black man was behind the wheel and it was written in stone that he will NEVER race me just by the look on his face. Nice lookin car. Looks like Acura's version of a Ferrari.

Black/Black
    96 Vert Z28-RIP/94 TT Z28

I had to dog a guy driving an NSX once cause he would'nt race my buddys 98 SS. I was talking shit to him cause I really want to see one of these things run an LS1 from a stop. He looked pretty mad and sad at the same time when I said "Why won't you race this car? Because you know it's a slow piece of shit and you wasted your money on it?" The only other chance I had on one was a late night I was cruizin with my buddy in my bone stock 96' automatic convertable Z28 (with the top down), it was from a roll about 25...he hit it first and jumped out about 2 cars and I hit it second and kept pace but could'nt pull him back in. I wish I would caught him in my 94, woulda been a gruesome homicide.

Thread Information