Arctic White
    1999 Z28 M6

*#$! Punk Ass Mustang Owners!!!!

So I Was Driving Home From My Gf's House Last Night On Antonio Around Midnight Right Where It Gets A Little Curved, No One On The Road Ahead Of Me But I See A Mustang On The Other Side Comming At Me. I Think Nothing Of It And Keep Driving When Right As He Is About To Pass Me I See His Widow Down (blue V6/gt Vert) And Something Smack With A Loud Crack On The Front Of My Car And Then Something Go Flying Off. There Was A Center Divider So By The Time I Got To The Next Light Ran The Red And Flipped A Bitch (there Was No One Around) And Tracked The Fucker Down, He Was No Where To Be Seen. I Looked Around For About 15 Min N Gave Up, So Many Streets For Him To Go. So I Went Back Home And Pulled In The Drivway To Take A Look, Punk Ass Threw Some Sort Of Rock Or Something And Nailed The Drivers Side Clear Corner Turn Signal And Shattered It To Pieces. Luckly No Other Damage At All. Why Do Some Mustang Oweners Have To Be So Fucking Disrespectfull And So Fuckin Gay?!?! Anyways I Just Needed To Blow Off Some Steam And Thought You Guys Would Like To Hear About It. Ill Find Him Eventually And He Will Pay.

Quote Originally Posted by FastAssZ
    So I Was Driving Home From My Gf's House Last Night On Antonio Around Midnight Right Where It Gets A Little Curved, No One On The Road Ahead Of Me But I See A Mustang On The Other Side Comming At Me. I Think Nothing Of It And Keep Driving When Right As He Is About To Pass Me I See His Widow Down (blue V6/gt Vert) And Something Smack With A Loud Crack On The Front Of My Car And Then Something Go Flying Off. There Was A Center Divider So By The Time I Got To The Next Light Ran The Red And Flipped A Bitch (there Was No One Around) And Tracked The Fucker Down, He Was No Where To Be Seen. I Looked Around For About 15 Min N Gave Up, So Many Streets For Him To Go. So I Went Back Home And Pulled In The Drivway To Take A Look, Punk Ass Threw Some Sort Of Rock Or Something And Nailed The Drivers Side Clear Corner Turn Signal And Shattered It To Pieces. Luckly No Other Damage At All. Why Do Some Mustang Oweners Have To Be So Fucking Disrespectfull And So Fuckin Gay?!?! Anyways I Just Needed To Blow Off Some Steam And Thought You Guys Would Like To Hear About It. Ill Find Him Eventually And He Will Pay.
    Holy capital letters batman

2000 ss silver bullet volksmech1's Avatar

silver
    2000 camaro ss

i would beat that piece of shit to death with his own arm after i ripped it off

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

I've hung around alotta cool guys w/ Stang's. I've also seen the smackoff's that think they're car can outrun McLaren F1's! No matter how you look at it, it shouldn't matter what he was driving, it matters that he's still breathing! What a f'in tool!

'94 Camaro RS
    i dont think it has to do with what kinda car he was driving. its more of a maturity issue. what a f'n punk

Dreaming of an LS1 senior gomez's Avatar

Teal
    91 teg (stock,notmodding)

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983
    Holy capital letters batman

hahaha thats what i needed to make my day better! haha

sorry bout the car btw, just wait. some geo prism will throw a grenade in his stupid car one day...ahh imagination

RED
    1996 Mustang Cobra

Thumbs down

Some people have no business behind the wheel. One day he will try throwing another rock and someone will respond with bullets. This reminds me of when I was stationed in Germany. Some punks decided to get their kicks by throwing some big rocks into oncoming traffic from a pedestrian crosswalk over an autobahn. They were caught, but not after causing 2 fatalities and several injuries. Idiots

baconmach
    not worth going to jail or getting killed to scare someone with a pistol..but im really sorry about what happened that's a really fu*ked up thing to do....its not a mustang thing though.....stangs and fbodies get along fine up here....its a douchebag thing......

to bad you didn't find him.....although it could have went bad.......you need to find him at a restaurant hahah and leave him a sugary present in his tank then make sure he sees you then lmao make sure you kick in his front lamp like he did to use as well....lol....he brakes a light ...you brake one and toast a motor...lol

btw freaking thing i just remembered about the gun deal...i was in my focus and whatched some guy in a bmw pull a pistol on a guy in a charger on the highway right in front of me....really scary and stupid....just show how many pussies there are in the world...

redls1bird
    im a bastard when it comes to that stuff. i wouldnt let him see me do anything, he would jsut think it was karma... can you say drain plug hanging on by only 1 thread? at least he will have to pay for a tow if he doesnt cook his motor.

Silver
    1998 WS6 M6

Are you sure that rock dident hit you in the head, holy crap!!

Arctic White
    1999 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Capster78
    Are you sure that rock dident hit you in the head, holy crap!!
    what do you mean like that? if you mean all caps yea i was pissed and didnt care to change it.

I have seen rocks come flying off the road from cars infront of me that did major to minor damage.

phatsat67
    These tards in a blazer were throwing random things at me and a buddy for no known reason. We were in his factory freak 99 grand am gt. Im serious when I say freak it ran side by side with my 14.90 second shelby csx-t or pulled it barley every time. The grand ams were only supposed to run 16.0. Anyways, turned out just a little further up the road was one of our friends in a truck so we got infront of the blazer and bated him to this line of cars in the slow lane which contained my buddy in the truck so we stomped it to make a gap and out buddy jumped out infront of the guy. Needless to say that guy didn't want any two on one. Just goes to show you that you need to check out who you are messin with before you pull some stupid shit because there are some crazies in this world.

Silver
    1998 WS6 M6

what do you mean like that? if you mean all caps yea i was pissed and didnt care to change it.
    No explanation is required, I think it is painfully obvious.

Arctic White
    1999 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt
    I have seen rocks come flying off the road from cars infront of me that did major to minor damage.

yea i have to many of times but like i said in my 1st post, there was no one in front of me for a good 1000+ feet

yea i have to many of times but like i said in my 1st post, there was no one in front of me for a good 1000+ feet
    Sorry I read it wrong.

That is some fucked up shit.

Arctic White
    1999 Z28 M6

yea but like everyone else, i too have a couple friends with really fast mustangs and are really awsome guys so its not the car, its the person and how fucked up that person is.
    1999 Z28, SLP Flow Pack, SLP 85mm MAF, AIR Temp Modual, Taylor 8.5 wires, NGK55 plugs, FRA! Skip Shift Elemenated, Lou's Short Stick, SLP Subrame Connectors, KYB AGX's, EGR Removed, MagnaFlow Catback, 3" cut out. STOCK DYNO ... 308 RWHP 319 RWTQ

Silver
    2001 Cobra vert 530rwhp

I'd be pissed beyond belief for someone doing something like that. Jack around with me all you want but leave my car and any other personal belongings out of it!!

If you find him, he deserves ass kicking 4 sure!

NBM
    '00 Z28

Yeah, too bad it's illegal to kill people. If it were, I think people would act accordingly. Just my .02

I think I would have killed that guy. Some people are A$$holes no matter what they drive. Sorry to hear about your car, thank goodness it was just a parking light.

Tom

Thread Information