Thread: LSXTune.com

Red
    2001 Trash Can

LSXTune.com

I just wanna start off by thanking Frost for the awesome job he has done tuning my pcm! I sent my computer out to LSXTune.com for a basic "bolt on" mail order tune on Tuesday, August 5 at approximately 10:45am and I recieved it today (Thusday, August 7) at 9:30am. This is with FEDEX ground shipping to and from (about 150 miles each way), and services rendered.

*MAJOR NOTE* I brought the package upstairs and about 5 minutes later I get a call from Frost. He said the FEDEX guy has just dropped off the package at my apartment and was concerned as to why it was not left with someone, and wanted to make sure that I knew it had arrived. Of course, everything was fine, but talk about customer service!!!

I put the pcm in when I got home tonight (around 9:30pm) and drove around for 1 1/2 hours and so far the SES light is not on lol. The car started right up, idled at 500 rpm for maybe 10 seconds, then right back up to 850/900! I haven't really had the chance to get on it because the Police in my area are ALL OVER the place tonight, but I did put the hammer down in 3rd from a 55 mph roll and I had absolutely no throttle hesitation (as was present before the tune), and I had to take it into 4th much quicker than I had anticipated.

I will keep this updated as I get to drive the car more and really get to test it's new found power.

LS1.com Sponsor
    GM Tuner

Thanks a bunch Bryan, let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you!

-Steve Williams

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    I just wanna start off by thanking Frost for the awesome job he has done tuning my pcm! I sent my computer out to LSXTune.com for a basic "bolt on" mail order tune on Tuesday, August 5 at approximately 10:45am and I recieved it today (Thusday, August 7) at 9:30am. This is with FEDEX ground shipping to and from (about 150 miles each way), and services rendered.

*MAJOR NOTE* I brought the package upstairs and about 5 minutes later I get a call from Frost. He said the FEDEX guy has just dropped off the package at my apartment and was concerned as to why it was not left with someone, and wanted to make sure that I knew it had arrived. Of course, everything was fine, but talk about customer service!!!

I put the pcm in when I got home tonight (around 9:30pm) and drove around for 1 1/2 hours and so far the SES light is not on lol. The car started right up, idled at 500 rpm for maybe 10 seconds, then right back up to 850/900! I haven't really had the chance to get on it because the Police in my area are ALL OVER the place tonight, but I did put the hammer down in 3rd from a 55 mph roll and I had absolutely no throttle hesitation (as was present before the tune), and I had to take it into 4th much quicker than I had anticipated.

I will keep this updated as I get to drive the car more and really get to test it's new found power.

sweet!!! we got to get a cruise beefore the end of summer!!!

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Thanks a bunch Bryan, let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you!

-Steve Williams
    No, thank you for making my car run so much better. I am still throwing codes but that is my fault (0400 or something like that due to a vaccum leak) and I know exactly where it is coming from. I also had a bad 02 sensor, but it has been replaced and the car runs excellent now!!! So much more throttle response and it idles smoothly now!

I'll be in contact hopefully this winter/ spring when I do a cam swap.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    sweet!!! we got to get a cruise beefore the end of summer!!!
    Hell yea man! Time and date since you had the idea? Maybe even a track meet (though I tried that and it failed epically)...

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

yeah i second that, i am in

Thread Information