navy blue metallic
    2002 camaro ss

dissapointed in LMP

Just a heads up for eveyone, I ordered from LMP and my rating was very poor. They are giving me a refund but that doesn't excuse the experience I had. I ordered a borla xr-1 muffler and what came in the mail was a used resonator. I found out that they order from another company that stocks there items so they didn't even see what there sending me. That's bad buisness to me. I'm dissapointed and will not be ordering from them again. I'm not sure if anyone else has had a problem but just wanted to pass some info along.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

known as a drop shipment and extremely common/popular these days. Lets companies ship faster to customers and not have to keep a huge inventory of parts. Not LMP's fault IMO as this could happen to any number of business'. Doesn't excuse the fact it happened but not really LMP's direct doing either. They're refunding your money which is a good thing.....they could be leary that you're keeping a new xr-1 and shipping them back an old resonator you had laying around.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

^^ Exactly. Most of the companies these days operate exactly as 0rion described. I have ordered quite a few items from our site sponsors and they have mostly been drop shipped from warehouses around the country. The fact is that LMP is making it right with you and that speaks volumes about the type of operation they run.

navy blue metallic
    2002 camaro ss

Its ok to sell a customer a muffler and its really a resonator? Bad buisness to me, I've been selling HID kits for 7 years now and I wouldn't give someone a 6k kit when they order an 8k kit. There making it right as I stated but if I knew it was resonator I would've not even ordered it. Just my oponion and I'm not desperate enough to buy a new product and give a used one back. it does show good character that there refunding my money but I was just putting my experiance out there. A little negative feedback can make a buisness better, I like to know if my customers are unhappy so I can fix the problem and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Thread Information