silver
    2005 chevy silverado

Michael Yell (Fort Olglethorpe, Ga.)

This is to let everyone know not to do business with him.We had a deal for me to trade a fresh custom reground cam for a good set of LS1 rods and pistons. I sent him a fresh cam, and he sent me a set of broken, cracked, gouged,some had burned or spun bearings.I have tried to solve this with Michael, he returned e-mails at first, then would not answere for a few days.
    IT's not worth the risk to trust him. People shouldn't do people this way, if things happen make it right. I Will let everyone know if this gets resolved.

silver
    2005 chevy silverado

Quote Originally Posted by jjz28 View Post
    This is to let everyone know not to do business with him.We had a deal for me to trade a fresh custom reground cam for a good set of LS1 rods and pistons. I sent him a fresh cam, and he sent me a set of broken, cracked, gouged,some had burned or spun bearings.I have tried to solve this with Michael, he returned e-mails at first, then would not answere for a few days.
    IT's not worth the risk to trust him. People shouldn't do people this way, if things happen make it right. I Will let everyone know if this gets resolved.
    Guys, everything is good with Michael, everything is in the process of being worked out.

silver
    2005 chevy silverado

Quote Originally Posted by jjz28 View Post
    Guys, everything is good with Michael, everything is in the process of being worked out.
    This is to let everyone know that Michael has not shipped the cam back and is not responding to my e-mails. He shipped me some used LS1 rods and pistons, he did not wrap or pack them, just threw them in a box, some skirts were chipped off they had deep scratches and gouges,some rod bearings were burned or spun on the rods. I notified him about this the day that i received them. After alot of back and forth he said that he would return the fresh cam that i shipped to him, as of 2-5-08 i have not received it and he is not responding to my e-mails.It is sad that we are all in this car game trying to build cars and trucks and you come across people like Michael Yell.Michael, i hope you step up to the plate and do whats right.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

link?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

is this a board member or a transaction from the board?

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    is this a board member or a transaction from the board?
    he was just on try pming him.

I just found out this was posted on this which I just NOW became a member of. The transaction didnt even take place on the board or any other ones. It was done over emails so I dont even know how it can be posted on here? I met this guy originally off of ls1tech where we done dealings before and all went well not to mention he is currently BANNED from ls1tech. If any feel like searching me on ls1tech and look at my feedback feel free to do so. I am not a scam. I do deals everyday. I sent him the pistons and rods out of a good running engine that were taken out to go forged. There were no spun bearings or cracks, etc. I shipped them tightly in 2 separate boxes and when he recieved them I know they werent broken. He then said they were all broken and so on. I then said I would ship him his cam back when I recieved the piston and rods. Well when I recieved them, they were in a 1 huge unpacked box just slapping around. So you tell me how they got broken? Its pretty obvious. So now I have 8 broke pistons that are useless. I also still have the cam, because he broke my pistons and was going to leave me without the pistons and rods to resale. So why should he be in the good with a cam and i be in the negative with nothing at all when they were in good shape when they left my home.

Moderators wanna read this?

silver
    2005 chevy silverado

Quote Originally Posted by 1999ssls1 View Post
    Moderators wanna read this?
    Michael, you shipped them to me in two thin cheap usps boxes, they were not wraped or protected in any way, that is how they got broken. Why should i wrap and package some busted up pistons that you shipped to me.
    Why in the world would i buy a cam core, pay to have it cut then pay for shipping. I wanted a good set of stock LS1 pistons, you told me that you had two sets. I don't know why that you think that i busted up your pile of junk.
    If that is the case i sure went to a lot of trouble for nothing.

If that is the case i sure went to a lot of trouble for nothing.[/QUOTE]

Me and you both. You have an email sir.

Arrest Me Red
    1999 Trans am

saw the thread, seen i needed to say something.

I helped pack the original pistons, they were tightly wrapped and in great condition. I also saw the package as the OP sent them back. All pistons were thrown in a box, which was crushed at one end. Also all the pistons were broken, BAD.
    Just thought the Moderators should know.

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Quote Originally Posted by Crmartin99 View Post
    saw the thread, seen i needed to say something.

I helped pack the original pistons, they were tightly wrapped and in great condition. I also saw the package as the OP sent them back. All pistons were thrown in a box, which was crushed at one end. Also all the pistons were broken, BAD.
    Just thought the Moderators should know.
    any pictures? every time i sell something i take a pics before it gets shipped.

any insurance? did you mail it? if not please let these two work this out.

as soon as it is worked out this thread will go away.

silver
    2005 chevy silverado

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11 View Post
    any pictures? every time i sell something i take a pics before it gets shipped.

any insurance? did you mail it? if not please let these two work this out.

as soon as it is worked out this thread will go away.
    Michael, contacted me last week saying that he was ready to deal,i told him that either i wanted the cam back or for him to pay for it. He then wanted me to delete the thread first. He backed out twice before when he agreed on making it right so i am not going to delete until he does what is right. His last e-mail was very hateful and rude, i have told him not to contact me anymore.
    He knows my paypal if he wants to pay, he also knows my address if he wants to return the cam. If this gets worked out i will be glad to have this deleted. Thanks for your concern.

Thread Information