Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

dark blue
    2000 trans am

daniel24ss is a sorry individual

i bought a set of 18" zo6 wheels from him for $800. when i got the wheels there was one mismatched tire and two rims were damaged. one was bent badly and the other was cracked in two places. i have tried to resolve this with him but of course he wont answer his phone. so.... now i will be taking him to small claims court. instead of being a man about this i guess im dealing with an immature coward. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DANIEL PACHECO. HE BURNT ME AND HE WILL BURN YOU!

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Damn that sucks!! 800 is a chunk.

NBM
    99 TA

what a worthless human being

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

link to post here? were there pics involved before the purchase?
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

dark blue
    2000 trans am

yes he gave me pics of the wheels on the car and he said those were the only pictures he had. He neversaid anything about mismatch tires or cracked rims. i can supply pics of the cracked rims and mismatched tire.

dark blue
    2000 trans am

the thread was stared on 8-3-07.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

is this the thread?
    C-5 Z06 wheels-----$800

and are these the same wheels you sold?

chrome 18" Z06 wheels

FUGLY CBR1000RR rider.com

Black n Black
    04 Dodge Ram 07 CBR1000RR

Smells fishy to me!! Looks like someone might be trying to make a buck or two. Buy low sell high right? Looks like we need to get ahold of the buyer of him selling them.

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

^ Huh?

Black n Black

Quote Originally Posted by BREAKxNECKxSPEED View Post
    ^ Huh?

I'm pretty sure I have my information correct if you look at the comment above mine. He bought rims at the begining of the month and put ones up that appear to be the same kind up for sale later on that month. Could be wrong, if I'm not it's fishy.

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

O ok-I see what you mean now. Hmmmmmmm

dark blue
    2000 trans am

after i bought the wheels i found out that they made polished aluminum ones, and in 10.5. i never took the chrome ones out of their boxes until i was going to sell them. the guy i was selling them to wanted to see pics so i sent them. i actually was only going to get 800 shipped for them. once i started cleaning them to get them ready to reship, thats when i found the damage. the only thing that smells fishy is your breath from you running your mouth to much. if anyone feels the need to contact me about this ,540-327-2739

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Dayyyyyummmmm!

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Quote Originally Posted by jomomma View Post
    after i bought the wheels i found out that they made polished aluminum ones, and in 10.5. i never took the chrome ones out of their boxes until i was going to sell them. the guy i was selling them to wanted to see pics so i sent them. i actually was only going to get 800 shipped for them. once i started cleaning them to get them ready to reship, thats when i found the damage. the only thing that smells fishy is your breath from you running your mouth to much. if anyone feels the need to contact me about this ,540-327-2739
    no need for the attitude. information up front keeps innuendos from happening.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Quote Originally Posted by zggill04 View Post
    Smells fishy to me!! Looks like someone might be trying to make a buck or two. Buy low sell high right? Looks like we need to get ahold of the buyer of him selling them.
    same here. no need to start making accusations. if you have no information, then don't come into the thread.

Black n Black

The reason I came here is because I see what people are good people to deal with and what people aren't. The reason I stated that it was fishy is because a mod posted up the two threads, one of him buying the wheels he is stating aren't what he was promised and another of him selling wheels that appear to be the same ones, only he states that they are absolutly beautiful and says there is 70% tread wear but nothing stating the tires are mismatched. And I'm not sure why you would sell something you don't open up and see for yourself. Just sounds like a case of false advertising to me. But I'm done. No hard feelings.

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

I sure as hell would have looked at the wheels as soon as they arrived-maybe thats just me.

Black n Black

Quote Originally Posted by BREAKxNECKxSPEED View Post
    I sure as hell would have looked at the wheels as soon as they arrived-maybe thats just me.

Had to comment this... or at least before trying to sell them again.

But he has his reasons, we have our opinions, nobody is right in this situation. Everybody does things differently and thinks differently.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Quote Originally Posted by zggill04 View Post
    The reason I came here is because I see what people are good people to deal with and what people aren't. The reason I stated that it was fishy is because a mod posted up the two threads, one of him buying the wheels he is stating aren't what he was promised and another of him selling wheels that appear to be the same ones, only he states that they are absolutly beautiful and says there is 70% tread wear but nothing stating the tires are mismatched. And I'm not sure why you would sell something you don't open up and see for yourself. Just sounds like a case of false advertising to me. But I'm done. No hard feelings.
    don't have a problem with you coming here to find out who's good/bad. i'm all for it. this is why we have this forum. just comments like that need to stay out is all, until all information is put out.

Compulsive F bomb dropper sgt0704's Avatar

silver
    1998 Z28

jomomma did refund my money.

Thread Information