Black
    2000 TA

Beware of Brad Swaney - Owner of LS1.com

I sent Mr Swaney money for a Spec Stage 3 clutch on July 7th. He requested I send it quickly as he needed the money. I sent the paypal money that day and expected a prompt shipment as he had promised.

A week had passed and no word from Brad. I send a few emails to let him know that my clutch is on the way out and I need it shipped soon. He finally sends me something back only to tell me that the clutch isn't even in the same STATE that he is in!!! WTF??? He says he has to make a trip down there to get things out of storage. I again let him know how urgent this is, and again get no response from him.

Another week goes by and still no word from him. The last email I received over 2 and a half weeks ago now gave me a bunch of excuses about his work, LS1.com being down, etc etc etc. Do I care about that stuff? NO! You promised me a clutch and you didn't deliver.

About a week ago I filed a protest with Paypal and they found in my favor as Mr. Swaney did not respond to their request for an answer (big FREAKIN surprise). They however, were not able to refund money as he did not have it available.

In the meantime I had to come up with MORE money to pay for another clutch as mine went out and I drive my car everday.

So here I sit without my 300 dollars that he has now stolen from me. Yes you stole it! You didn't answer my emails, you didn't answer paypal's emails, you never sent the clutch, and you never sent the money. I ask you nicely one more time, please refund my money and put this situation behind us. I need the money that you stole from me and I need it now. Please do not let this escalate further.
    Last edited by Trent; 08-10-2005 at 09:29 AM.

Black
    2000 TA

Oh and in case you do read this, paypal has been made aware of this as well as my local police and YOUR local police as well. I have your address and they have been notified. My local bank has been made aware of this as well and will most likely be contacting you for the money very soon.

White red
    98 SS 17 Grand Sport

Going from bad to worse, good luck man but it seems he has are hard time with money.

He must be passed out somewhere for this thread to still be up...

White red
    98 SS 17 Grand Sport

I think he is back to his usual disapearing act. What a great way to run a message board.

Black
    2000 Trans Am

And this is the guy that owns this site?? You gotta be phukin kidding right????

Hugger Orange
    1969 Camaro

Cant any of the mods or admins stand up for this member!?

This is total bull shit from the owner. I know you guys cannot get ahold of him some times but how can you work for someone that does things like this? There needs to be a formal protest/strike from the mods.

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

No jumping on the bandwagon. Facts only.

Thread Information