**BUYER BEWARE** VISPEEDINC on Ebay

**BUYER BEWARE**

Ebay Seller: VISPEEDINC
    Ebay Store: VI SPEED CORVETTE C5 C6 ACCESSORIES

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SELLER

On 5-11-07 I paid a PayPal invoice sent to me by this seller for black motorsport C6 ZO6 wheels using my credit card. The wheels came in and they were the machined face, not the black that I paid for. I emailed the seller immediately and received a response that said he would take care of it. 5 days later, I had not heard back and emailed to get the status. He said the wheels I paid for weren’t in stock and he would have UPS pick them up for return. He also said he would refund my payment as soon as UPS picked them up. A week later, the wheels were still sitting in my garage because UPS had not picked them up. I sent yet another email, did not receive a response, but 2 days later received a UPS box with return shipping labels. I had to put the labels on and deliver the boxes to UPS myself for shipment, which was on 6-1-07. I emailed him as soon as I did this and requested my refund. He refused to refund my payment saying that his wheel company had to inspect them before he would issue it, even though he had said upon shipment previously. I pay my credit card balance in full each month to avoid interest. He delayed my refund for so long that I ended up paying interest for products I didn’t even receive. Up until today, it has been nothing but argumentative emails back and forth with him. He doesn’t respond to the emails for days, will not communicate by phone at all, and has resorted to using personal insults and obscenities. He FINALLY issued the refund today. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS SELLER, IT’S NOT WORTH THE TIME OR HASSLE.

The Pulse of the Maggots SicWs6's Avatar

NBM
    1999 Trans Am WS6

Good lookin out!! I hate people like that!
    "How's your whole...Family?

Visit My Garage!
    http://www.fquick.com/SicWs6

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

When will people ever learn that customer service is important. I dont know if they have the wheels you want but Tomz Wheelz is the best place I ever dealt with. EVER-out of all online purchases I ever made. They are so awsome and treat you like gold. Good deals too. If he doesnt have em he can prolly get em.

Quote Originally Posted by BREAKxNECKxSPEED View Post
    When will people ever learn that customer service is important. I dont know if they have the wheels you want but Tomz Wheelz is the best place I ever dealt with. EVER-out of all online purchases I ever made. They are so awsome and treat you like gold. Good deals too. If he doesnt have em he can prolly get em.
    Very true, bad customer service = bad business. I 100% agree that Tomz Wheelz is the best, I've ordered 3 sets of wheels from him in the past and the overall experience was great. However, Im going straight through the manufacturer this time around.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

people are junk-it kills me when business people don't take responsibility

UberTapping Friction Pimp Anthracis's Avatar

18D Cock Diesel
    1999 Z28; 98 SS #2043 RIP

I dont trust Ebay anymore for big purchases.

Refer to my thread: "BEWARE OF ONLINE SCAM GUYS."

This was about my experience with Caprio Motorsports on Ebay. The company went out of business months ago but the guy was actually scamming people on Ebay (Ford 9" F-Body Bolt in Rear End). There were more victims.

Sorry, I don't want to hijack this thread. Read more in my thread if you like.

But keep online purchases minimal and never send out money orders or Western Union...especially overseas or to Mexico or Canada.
    "I am the executioner. When a crime is committed and the exalted state does not take vengeance nor move to punish, then comes time for the executioner to declare himself. I have waited long enough. The criminals are hereby sentenced to death. By fire. By earth. By water."

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

I had a hard time the 2 times I ordered even small items from Mexico.

Artic White
    98 Trans Am

if you pay with a CC, can't you just say you were scammed and they will refund the money for you? I have a buddy at work that bought some nike shoes from a website which totally screwed him over. he bought a size 10 and the sent him a size 10 but it had a size 12 insert and something else wrong w/ the shoe. the company told him he could return it but he'd have to pay 20% stocking fee PLUS shipping back to them which meant he was out the shipping both ways plus 20% of the price of the shoes. anyhow, he called his CC company and told them what was going on and they gave him a full refund and the CC company went after the website.

Crinkle, Crinkle

Red
    2001 Camaro SS

amanc96,

Not with Paypal. Just do a google search on "Paypal Sucks", and see what I mean.

--97T--

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

paypal gave me my money back 2 times already

o wow! now that I read that(on the site) thats scary!!! damn
    Last edited by LETHALxLS1; 07-09-2007 at 12:50 PM.

Thread Information