Thread: Bans

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Bans

I love how I got a troll warning and in the rules it says trolling 2 points. Funny how I got 4, seems strange doesnt it. Also I never got a warning, was just all of a sudden banned. I think if such crack downs are going to be made, then the Rules should be followed. And ACTUAL warning should be given so a person is INFORMED of the problem. When I say warnings I mean be told exactly what is wrong not short "why would we do this comments",.. its olny fair. If we have to follow the rules, then warnings should be " DONT DO THIS,........................., IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN YOU WILL BE BANNED. Not short jackass replies, they are no better then the rules that were broken.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

although this is the wrong area I'll answer your question before I move the thread. There are actually 3 different troll violations. 1 is for creating troll accounts, another is for simple trolling, and a third is a troll temp ban. You got the highest for this response:
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAm11973 View Post
    hmmm I seem to recall asking for a list. Obviously Ican see who sponsors the site. And that is great. So I am asking the general census about where they shop. If you are gona write, "Called sponsers. If they dont sponser us why would we drive business to them?" just dont bother wasting your time writing a thread. Its fairly simple.....
    Maybe before you recommend the site advertise non-sponsors then bash a mod for getting upset about it you should choose your words a little more carefully. I would say as far as internet sites go we're pretty relaxed on the sponsor issue. We let a lot slide that most sites wouldn't but creating a thread asking for a list is going a little to far.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

ok see that all I wanted. thanks very much!

Thread Information