Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

sunset orange
    2001 SS VERT

What do you like best about your vert?

I gotta say there's many things I love about my car but I gotta say the color of my car seems to always put a smile on my face. I am installing Afr heads, fast 90/90 and a ls7 clutch soon so I'm sure my smiles will be bigger when I turn the key lol. So tell us what puts a smile on your faces. Btw I'll be selling my MMS stage 2 heads cheap soon people so let me know if anyone's interested. Prolly let em go for 700.00 with 918 springs and comp pushrods. Later everyone.
    2001 SOM SS Vert 1 of 37 verts with a 6 speed. Kook LT's with cats, fast 90mm ported intake, Nick Williams 90mm TB, AFR 205's and so on. Tuning/installs done by Williams Performance.

black
    2001 camaro ss conv.

I just bought my '01 black SS m6 vert about a month ago and I get a smile every time I take her out. I'm still getting used to the car as its the first LS1 I've owned and even though its stock it's still a ton of fun!

Black
    99 SS Vert M6

I smile every time I start it up. I smile every time somebody does the ol double take. Evey night I get off work and drive her home with top down. I get a huge grin when I see mustangs tryin to get away from it. Every time a mustang owner looks at my car I smile. They just know it's cool. I smile the most when my 5yr old son asks if we can take the vert when we go somewhere. I smile when all his teachers look at me picking him up from school too. I get woried tho too. My son tells me all the time he can't wait to get big enough to drive it. Cross that bridge later.
    Last edited by Huskerz1; 05-13-2006 at 02:00 PM.

sunset orange
    2001 SS VERT

Quote Originally Posted by willstoyz
    I just bought my '01 black SS m6 vert about a month ago and I get a smile every time I take her out. I'm still getting used to the car as its the first LS1 I've owned and even though its stock it's still a ton of fun!
    Enjoy your new ride Will, congrats.

sunset orange
    2001 SS VERT

Quote Originally Posted by Huskerz1
    I smile every time I start it up. I smile every time somebody does the ol doudle take. Evey night I get off work and drive her home with top down. I get a huge grin when I see mustangs tryin to get away from it. Every time a mustang owner looks at my car I smile. They just know it's cool. I smile the most when my 5yr old son asks if we can take the vert when we go somewhere. I smile when all his teachers look at me picking him up from school too. I get woried tho too. My son tells me all the time he can't wait to get big enough to drive it. Cross that bridge later.
    Lots of good reasons to smile man, I know how you feel about your son talking about driving it. My son is only 2 1/2 and tells me it's his car not mine lol. I'm like you I don't even wanna think about his lil wild self driving it one day. OH and my wife was due today with our second one (girl) so if she's anything like her Mom I won't have to worry about her liking the car lol.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Quote Originally Posted by Huskerz1
    I smile every time I start it up. I smile every time somebody does the ol doudle take. Evey night I get off work and drive her home with top down. I get a huge grin when I see mustangs tryin to get away from it. Every time a mustang owner looks at my car I smile. They just know it's cool. I smile the most when my 5yr old son asks if we can take the vert when we go somewhere. I smile when all his teachers look at me picking him up from school too. I get woried tho too. My son tells me all the time he can't wait to get big enough to drive it. Cross that bridge later.
    all the same my son is 3.5 also i love the borla exhaust with the top down on the highway doing 70 ish under a brigde with a car next to you. you always get the attention then. all the looks and all the nice rides and i like the wheels/rims. sweet car, you guys know what i'm talking about.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Quote Originally Posted by fast droptop
    Lots of good reasons to smile man, I know how you feel about your son talking about driving it. My son is only 2 1/2 and tells me it's his car not mine lol. I'm like you I don't even wanna think about his lil wild self driving it one day. OH and my wife was due today with our second one (girl) so if she's anything like her Mom I won't have to worry about her liking the car lol.
    congrats on the 2nd one soon my 3rd is on the way in nov.

nbm
    00SS

Yeah my little one(oldest 4yrs) refers to the SS as the fast car. Both her and my 2 year old love to drop the top and drive fast meaning tapping the gas to where it will snap u back. Have to let off quick and hit brakes because I dont have rollcage.I dont take any chances when I have them in the car.I love my color NBM and the rumble it has. Only us vert owners understand the feeling of having one.

nbm
    00SS

Oh forgot how the girls stare when u drive by.

Silver
    '99 Camaro SS

Everything !!!
    Having owned a '99 hardtop SS before this, I thought it would get old after a few months.

That was almost three years ago.

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Having the top down on a sunny day. Cruising by the beach.
    Black 1999 Blown Convertible A4
    Forged 383 | ATI D-1SC
    NX MAF Kit | 222/226 .585 115
    AS Stage II 6.0L FI Heads
    Moser 9" | 3.70 | Wavetrac | 35 Spline | Vigilante 3600
    548.0 RWHP - 563.8 RWTQ - 10# - D1

666.0 RWHP - 734.2 RWTQ - 125 Shot - P1

Black 2009 Escalade Hybrid 4WD

Bright Purple Metallic

Driving around on the perfect sunny day where it is not too hot and not too cold. Also, watching ppl decide if the color of the car is stock or it has been repainted. Since BPM is the rarest color to have on a fbody.
    Only 34K miles and still counting (that's from Sept '97)

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

+1 on the verts, some people might not like them with the top up, but with the top down, dam we're looking sleek
    98' SS Convertible Camaro-76k-Build # 1471, Cragar SS rims, RK SFC's, MAC Panhard, LSX Tune, Shaner S3,
    SLP:short thro,Strut tower brace,fan switch
    MTI Power induction kit,40 Series muffler,Pacesetter LT's + ORY,12 CD changer,3800lbs
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/787506/1

triple-black
    2000 CamaroSS convertible

i like them topless
    Eugenio_SS
    almost stock triple-black 2000 SS convertible with 17x11s on all 4 w/ 315s at the track or on the street with 18x10.5s on all 4 w/ 315s: (1), (2)

blue
    1998 trans am vert

Driving around on the beach

Silver
    '99 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenio_SS
    i like them topless
    You dirty old man.

triple-black
    2000 CamaroSS convertible

Quote Originally Posted by 99SS'Vert
    You dirty old man.

i'm younger than you
    I still love them topless
    and i meant the car i think

Black
    1998 Camaro SS Vert M6

I love being stuck in traffic and then putting the top down and watching all the stares from people, then theirs always one in the bunch that rolls their window down and says, what car is that I also love when a hot chick asks me to take her for a ride and I look over and say, you wanna go topless?? Usually takes them a few seconds to figure it out...

Silver
    '99 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenio_SS

i'm younger than you
    I still love them topless
    and i meant the car i think
    I like 'em topless too.

Red
    1999 Z-28 convertible

My ten year old grandsons cannot get enough seat time and my 3 year old grandsons want to see and touch the Camaro is everytime they come over. That is two sets of twins. They are the best reason to have a 99 Z-28 convertible with 360RWHP. Just wonder if there will be anything left for me after retirement.

Thread Information