Hello Everyone,

Many members here have been requesting 3-Point SFC's for the convertible for some time now. Finally they were able to convince us to make them

The design is complete and the connectors are in production now, we will be shipping in 2 weeks or less.

Since everyone has waited so patiently we offering a group purchase on this item.

Retail on these will be $349.99 a set for the bolt in and $339.99 for the weld in.

Group Purchase Price:

Bolt In, Red or Black- $280.00 Shipped.

Weld In, Red or Black- $270.00 Shipped.

- Price includes shipping to the US 48 states, I am happy to quote other areas and work out the best price I can. Items are available powder coated red or black at no additional charge.

- Chromoly is $100.00 more.

- Pennsylvania residents will have to pay 6% sales tax.

- This price and item is ONLY available through us direct at this time for this GP. Once the GP is over all dealers will be offering this item.

Here is how to order:

If you are using a credit card you can order online using our website. When you check out place "Group Purchase" in the comments section and we will change the amount of the order. Your card will not be charged for the amount the site shows and it will not be charged until we receive all 10 buyers. We manually charge credit cards so you will not pay the amount the site shows.

Order weld in by clicking here, Part # 2043

Order bolt in by clicking here, Part #2044

If you prefer to call and give us your information that is fine. Please call us at 814-343-6315

Paypal: If you prefer Paypal send me an e-mail to ryan@umiperformance.com with your Paypal address and I will send you an invoice.

Let’s get this rolling so we can get them completed and shipped!

Any questions please ask. Thanks everyone!
Ryan

Click for full size

Click for full size