Blue
    2000 Camaro SS Convertibl

Selling SS SLP Vert soon...need ideas on selling p

Hate to sell my baby, but I'm afraid due to a deteriorating job situation and going back to school, I need cash soon. Just wondered if you guys could give me a ballpark on what to sell my car for in a month or two. Keep in mind, I'm looking to sell her pretty soon, and I live in Michigan where money is tight, so I know I'm not going to get the money out of her that someone on CA or Texas would, at the same time I'm not going to just "give" her away, since this car is pretty rare as you'll see...

It's a 2000 SS Convertible, SLP car, Dark blue, has SLP Centermount exhaust (the older kind with 4 exhaust tips, not two), Factory Chrome SS rims, Hurst 6-speed. Tan interior and top. 75,000 miles. All stock, except stereo has been replaced by a Pioneer model, has skip shift eliminator, and recently rebuilt rearend, now has 3.73 gears in it (Muuuuch quicker at take-off!). Body and interior are in great shape for a 2000. Small scratch on driver side, and on lower bumper, otherwise very nice. No leaks. New brakes and rotors, and the alternator was replaced about a year ago. Sorry, don't have pics, but very nice, unique car. Thanks for any input, and Thank you to all for all the help you have given me in the past with my Camaro!

P.S. If anyone is seriously interested in buying in a month or two and you live in mid-michigan (or however far you want to drive to see this car) please feel free to e-mail me directly at jcmi@webtv.net and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Bright Red
    99 Firehawk #157 Roadster

Bad time to sell anything unless you want to give it away, IMHO.
    Regards,
    Todd

#cajunhotrodder on instagram

Thread Information