Testing the waters here...looking to trade my 1990 Corvette for a LS1, any year. Must be a 6 speed though. Preferrably modded. Here's what I have:

1990 L98 red coupe 6-speed (Odometer reads 103,xxx miles, but the motor in the car has less than 5k)
Z51 suspension (replaced the FX3 shocks)

Engine:

350 bored .040 over 4-bolt mains (Jasper motor, still have original motor in garage but the number 7 cylinder was damaged)
cut air lid
ported plenum
ported and saimesed base
PCM custom tuned chip
180 degree t-stat
1.6 roller rockers
4.11 gears
Hooker long tube headers
no cats
flowmaster exhaust (40 series with polished tips)

Interior
-Blaupunkt Casablanca CD51 head unit
-Blaupunkt 10-disk CD changer
-Edi nine.4 amp (65x4 RMS watts)
-DEI viper 550.2 front speakers
-Edi 6000 reap speakers
-Edi 11kv.2 sub
-Edi nine.2 amp (500x1 RMS watts)
-Manual antenna switch
-Summit Racing tach
-Power mirrors, windows, seats, locks
-transparent removable top
-rear window tinted

Exterior:
-Custom black GS stripe
-Black corvette emblems
-American Racing LeMans series forged wheels
-Sylvania Silerstar headlights

Thats all i can think of right now. The seats do have some minor tears (the driver side has a larger one about 2" long that didn't tear open, but discolored). The sound system is basically invisible (the sub, is in the rear compartment, the speakers are behind factory grilles, the amps and crossovers are behind the seats). The windshield has a crack on the passenger side but passes inspection, plus I have a new windshield I never got around to installing, that will be included. The roof panel has the spiderwebbing cracks that seem to be common in the C4's. The paint was done by total performance.

The motor dynoed 240 hp and 345 ft/lbs of torque without any of the mods exept for the cat back. I haven't gotten around to dynoing it since then.

Anything I may have forgotten, please ask.