I am open to any crotch rocket and maybe a cruiser if its the right one. Must have clear title and not been beat to hell. Im open to a 600cc+. Im looking for a bike of equal value or bike+cash/guns/or whatever. Value of truck is around $5200 (low retail) via NADA. I will post pics upon request. I'm near the Longview/Tyler, Tx area. I will drive within reason to meet you.

Reason for selling/trading - I am about to start the police academy which will meen i will drive 100 miles per day M-F. My Cobra only gets 18-20 mpg right now, and im about to start modding it, which will probably meen reduced mpg. And i dont want to put a shitload of miles on it.

I have a 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4, extended cab, 360 motor, automatic transmission. White with grey stripe around the bottom. It has 160k miles. It has the Laramie SLT package. Grey cloth interior, power everything, solid back glass. I've owned it for over 2 yrs and put over 50k miles on it and have never had any problems out of it, other than the normal shocks and brakes and normal maintenance. Oil changed every 3,000 miles with GTX 10-40. Clean Texas title. This is a great dependable tuck. I have title in my room

The bad - 6 inch rip in driver seat, small amount of paint missing on the bed. Small crease in the bed, right behind the cab. Normal dings for a 12 yr old truck.

The good - Chrome 16" stock rims, w/ Mud brute tires, 60% of tread left, Chrome cattle gaurd, flowmaster with a turndown, has been in 4WD a hand full of times, only to not tear up someones yard in wet or soft places. Has NEVER been in the mud or abused by me or the previous owner. Its a 3rd owner vehicle.

Tell me what ya got.