Thread: Wtb M6 Ss/z28

iTrader

Navy blue
    99SS452WHP / 05R1

Wtb M6 Ss/z28

I just sold my truck and am ready for a camaro. Has to be M6. Open to alot but would prefer 00 and up, modded, black, low miles(say under 60k), leather, and only a z28 if it is modded and a good price. Dont have a whole lot to spend. Im located in cumberland maryland and am willing to travel several hundred miles........Show me what you got!!!!!!!

iTrader

black
    99 camaro ss

I have a 99 camaro ss. Black on black leather with 36,000 miles. Its got about 400rwhp. Full exhaust and intake and a 228 cam. Whats your price range?

iTrader

Navy blue
    99SS452WHP / 05R1

Quote Originally Posted by x99sscamarox View Post
    I have a 99 camaro ss. Black on black leather with 36,000 miles. Its got about 400rwhp. Full exhaust and intake and a 228 cam. Whats your price range?
    Your pretty close to me, where exactly are you located? Please send me as many pics of the car as you can and if possible a video clip. Have you had the car dyno'd? And im looking to spend around 13ish. Thank you.

iTrader

Red
    1998 z28 a4

ive got a 2001 z28 m6 with 45k miles on it. im in FL...not sure if your interested or not but i dont frequent this forum very often so if you want pics or details email me at magmicro@hotmail.com

iTrader

black
    99 camaro ss

I live in centreville, va which is in the fairfax area. Pics and a video clip are possible, it may take alittle time though. I have had the car dyno'd and tuned and off the top of my head it made 392 in like 90 degree heat. Torque is slightly higher.

iTrader

Navy blue
    99SS452WHP / 05R1

Quote Originally Posted by x99sscamarox View Post
    I live in centreville, va which is in the fairfax area. Pics and a video clip are possible, it may take alittle time though. I have had the car dyno'd and tuned and off the top of my head it made 392 in like 90 degree heat. Torque is slightly higher.
    Ok sounds good looking forward to seeing it.

iTrader

black
    99 camaro ss

I will try and get the pictures and video up asap. The car is in very good shape and has some quality parts on it. I have been asking $15,500 for it but if your serious about the car then maybe we can work something out.

iTrader

Black
    2002 SS

99 Ss

I have a silver 99 SS, M6, all power, monsoon cd, T-tops, dark grey leather, 61K miles for $11,500. If you are interested I can send pictures to your e-mail address.

iTrader

Black
    1998 Camaro SS SLP

I have a 1998 Camaro SS with SLP options, 6spd, black exterior with grey leather interior all options except t-tops.Vehicle has 15,xxx original miles and is in near showroom new condition. Garage kept under carcover. The only thing it will be needing is tires, still has originals. No modifications except SLP cold air induction kit and SLP strut tower brace otherwise its just the same as it rolled out of the factory. $14,000 takes it!

Thread Information