Thread: WTB ls1

iTrader
    2 (100%)
    98 Z28 M6

WTB ls1

hey, im in ohio im looking for an ls1 M6. around $10000 would be great but if anyone has anything let me know and maybe it will be worth checking out. thanks
    andrew

iTrader

black
    98 vette

Ls1

i have a 98 SS 60k red no ttops motor rebuilt 0 miles 8,900 in pa

iTrader

black
    98 vette

Ls1

Quote Originally Posted by biga0206 View Post
    hey, im in ohio im looking for an ls1 M6. around $10000 would be great but if anyone has anything let me know and maybe it will be worth checking out. thanks
    andrew
    MY wife is selling her 2000 SS for 12,000 with 30 k 10 spoke chrome wheels fully loaded mint cond.

iTrader

NBM
    98 Camaro Z28

I have a 98 Z with a freshly built forged 348 for 12k with a nice set of Privat Profil 18's or $11k with stock chrome 5 spokes. Car is an A3 though (TH350).

I'm in OK.

Here is my 98 Z

John

iTrader

mystic teal metallic
    1998 Z/28

I have a "Mint" 98-Z28 in "Mystic Teal Metallic",with neutral leather,t-tops, chrome wheels,toyo tires,perf axle package,keyless/alarm,cd, etc. This is a Must See car,Just turned 70K mi.
    The color combo + condition, Really make it stand out,
    Auto,2400 converter,shift kit,airlid,Magna flow catback,synthetic fluids,very well taken care of, not beat on. Looks ,sounds, + goes fantastic,needs nothing.Has never had any paint work,clear title,(which i have in hand) welcome to do a carfax.
    I just flew out to ohio to get my SS, expedia has flights for $129 Fly out in the morning your home by 4:00 the next day, I just did it,I'tll cost about $75
    in gas,+ $50 for 1 night in a hotel.It may be worth the extra trouble. Its a great price on a great car in a very rare color(about 2.7% of the Z/28's got it),Even the interior is the nicer, + rarer interior, there was roughly 1/3 as many as the gray leather, + every one who sees my SS + Z side by side says ,Its too bad the ss doesnt have the tan,+ I agree,I wish it did, not that the grey looks bad, it just doesn't have the Pizzaz the tan has,Its kind of drab + boring, especially when you see them side by side. If interested I can be reached at cleganite@webtv.net.

iTrader

mystic teal metallic
    1998 Z/28

Ps. I forgot to mention there are a couple of pics on the thread in the camaro/ss section, on the thread that says pics of 1 of 1 SS,in that pic it has the orig wheels, but it now has the chrome 10 spokes + toyo's
    there is also a pic of the interior.

iTrader

mystic teal metallic
    1998 Z/28

Sorry, just realized i didn't put a price,
    You Too, Yes You, can now own this fantabulous automobile, for the low low bargain basement price of;
    TA DA= $6499.99!!!!!! Make it $6500 + i'll throw in the orig wheels.

iTrader
    2 (100%)
    98 Z28 M6

so blackvette you have 2 for sale? pics of the 98?

mystic-z thanks but for all that i could find an auto around here for that price.

and nbm kinda far away but thanks

iTrader

mystic teal metallic
    1998 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by mystic-z View Post
    Sorry, just realized i didn't put a price,
    You Too, Yes You, can now own this fantabulous automobile, for the low low bargain basement price of;
    TA DA= $6499.99!!!!!! Make it $6500 + i'll throw in the orig wheels.
    No problemo, As you could probably tell from all the writing I was bored anyway + killing time, I also just realized your post says you want an m6.And unless its for something Really Special, traveling long distance is not worth it, + you have to hope the descripton of the car is accurate,Buy local,It sounds like thats your intention anyway.
    I'd sell you my m-6 but you'd have to come up with a whole lot more money.

iTrader
    2 (100%)
    98 Z28 M6

yea 6500 for that is a good price and sounds like a nice ride. im will to make a drive (as this weekend or next im going on an 5 hr drive to look at one)but to fly is a little over board.

iTrader

mystic teal metallic
    1998 Z/28

If you drive their how will you get it back,Also if you need to get a loan,long distance becomes a problem, the other major problem is if the seller has a loan + the bank holds the title then You may need a personal loan, + probably pay 15%.All stuff you need to iron out before you take a 5 hour drive.If you don't need a loan its Much less complicated, especially if the seller has the title.Remember you have to be able to trust the person to get you the title afterward, if there is a payoff,you don't get the title right away.
    when I went to ohio to get my SS I went to the bank with him + made sure the car was payed off,on the spot,then trusted him to get me the title,after it was mailed to him, I got it, but sweated it out for a little while + then he renigged on an agreement we made on the title,
    The title is ALL important, you cant do anything without it, + if you dont get it at the sale , you are at that persons mercy. Remember that when you buy.In ma. you cant even sell a car to a junk yard without it. If i didn't get the title ,all i could have done was stripped it + sold it for parts.It was such a special car i took the risk on that one, but It is scary buying + not getting the title. I would rarely consider doing it again .good luck.
    Ps. mine was about a 14 hour ride,so a 1.5 hour flight made more sense,The gas,extra night in hotel, wear + tear on me + the vehicle would have cost much more then the $129 flight. + i had to get the car back home.
    I highly suggest you look local, there seems to be a lot of these cars in ohio.

iTrader

black
    98 vette

98 Ls1

Quote Originally Posted by biga0206 View Post
    so blackvette you have 2 for sale? pics of the 98?

mystic-z thanks but for all that i could find an auto around here for that price.

and nbm kinda far away but thanks
    did you want a 6 speed

iTrader
    2 (100%)
    98 Z28 M6

yes blackvette i was looking for a M6

and yes i know of all the things that can go wrong with buy a car. i wanted to keep it within driving distance like 5ish hrs away or so for a good deal is understandable to me. a4 are easy to find its the m6 without 100k miles that are hard.

Thread Information