iTrader

please delete

Message Edit: financing has put a delay on this. I really hate looking at cars when I'm not ready with cash in hand (it upsets me!), so I'm gonna stop the search for now. I will pick it up again as soon as I can.

ORIGINAL MESSAGE BELOW:

----------------------------------

Hi fellow Texans!

I'm a former LS1 and LT1 Camaro owner in Southeast Texas/Houston and I'm looking to get back into an LS1 car. I want a clean, reliable car with reasonable mileage (under 90k) with a 6-speed manual. It doesn't have to be bone stock, but I also am not intersted in someone's project leftovers or failures

MUST be:
    -factory 6-speed LS1 F-body (no home conversions)
    -90k or fewer miles, preferably under 70k, would be totally stoked at under 60k
    -A stock or mildly modified car, capable of long road trips
    -Everything must work, no mechanical problems to tackle
    -Pass Texas SMOG inspection and be able to prove it
    -The closer to stock and lower the miles, the more I'm willing to pay for it
    -NO WRECKS, EVER (sorry if it happened to you... it happened to my '00 - someone ran a red light, but I want a NEVER wrecked car)
    -NO FLOODS, EVER (I live in Houston. I know floods. I don't want one that's been flooded.)

Thanks guys. If you are selling or know of someone who is, please send them my way. PM me or email grendalx at yaho dot com. If you really wanna make my day, find me a Pewter 6-speed, Factory Hurst, T-top car so I can recreate my 2001 road trip :P Not just Pewter cars, though, hehe. The only color I'm not totallyed stoked about is red, but that doesn't rule anything out.

-Michael
    Last edited by grendal; 07-19-2009 at 01:02 PM.

iTrader

Millienum Yellow
    2003 Corvette Z06

there out there good luck with the search check out ls1tech also

iTrader
    4 (100%)

NBM M6
    2000 SS

I have exactly what you are looking for.

-It is a pewter 02 z28 with t-tops black leather and a 6sp. I have the pro 5.0 shifter and the hurst.

-35099 miles on it, all original, no accidents no floods, I am the second owner.

-some mods, pacesetters long tubes, y pipe and slp loudmouth. sounds really good. air lid, ported t/b maf, cold air intake and just had it tuned, 351 hp, and 370 tq, I have the dyno sheet.

-everything works, no problems whatsoever, will pass all emissions.

-chrome z06 rims, 17.9.5 in front, 18x10.5 in back. painted calipers, done right and very nice. subframe connectors, lower control arms, relocation brackets. Larger front sway bar/1LE, larger rear sway bar/1LE. Painted rear panel, like the berger panel. And a few other little things.

-car has over 25 coats of zaino on it, and is flawless. I also have the 69 Z/28 emblems on the car. No internal motor work done. I have taken it to the track and ran a 12.8 at 111mph with drag radials. I am 40 years old and have taken wonderfull care of the car. I have not beat the shit out of the car. Mainly a cruiser.

Looking to get 15.9 for it.

If you want pics I can send them to you. Of you can call me 312-388-5828. I would even deliver it to you, as long as we worked something out, if you are interested.

iTrader
    Sorry, have to put an indefinite hold on the purchase for now... again, I hate to look at cars when I don't have the cash that I'm able to spend. House issues/repairs come first

Thread Information