Thread: Wtb 99+ Ws6

biggie

Wtb 99+ Ws6

Hey guys as the title says I'm looking for a 99-02 WS6. I can spend up to 12,500. Needs to be a 6 speed and under 75k. I'm located in North Dakota, so I'll most likely have to fly to you, or get it shipped. Prefer stock or slightly modded.

Matt

iTrader

black
    1999 Corvette FRC

I have a 2000 WS6 TA, black on black 6-speed with 77,000 miles. Have PHS, window sticker, Hotchkis rear suspension package, UMI performance adjustable torque arm, headers with DKM dual exhaust (kinda loud), the clutch is tight and feels great. Within the last 300 miles I've added/replaced BMR strut tower brace, Rotoworks slotted/ drilled rotor package with Hawk performance pads. New Z rated tires. I also have a clear carfax on the car showing me as the 3rd owner.

I just bought the car a couple of months ago and have put on less than 500 miles total. I'd like to trade the wifes Suburban in on a new Nissan Murano. I'm located in Wyoming and if you have a motorcycle, snowmobile I would consider a part trade. The wife has it in Rapid City S.D. now, it gets better miles per gallon than the Suburbans 10. Can e-mail pictures. Even consider meeting half way if price is right. I know title says 12.5 I'm lookin to get 14K.

Thread Information