LS1 NEEDS TO BE TTOPS AND 6 SPEED. MUST BE VERY VERY CLEAN. SOME MOD'S ARE A PLUS AND I AM WILLING TO ADD CASH TO THE DEAL. ALSO, WILLING TO SELL THE CAR OUTRIGHT, PRICE IS LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE THREAD, BUT IT'S MORE THERE PER FORUM RULES SINCE I WOULD 100X RATHER TRADE.

I'm partial to stocker ls1 SS or ws6's but z28's and forumula's are cool too.

1994 Camaro Z28. Need's minor work. Things it needs are, paint on the HOOD and NOSE, (or just a new black one of both, not very expensive.) It needs a transmission speed sensor for the 6 SPEED, but you can use the tach to figure your speed for a while, thats what i do! Since February.

Now for the good stuff.

383ci stroker: less than 7,000 miles.
Internally balanced, blueprinted, decked/Bored .030 over lt-1 block
ARP bolts/studs used where applicable
Eagle 4340 internally balanced crank
Eagle "h" beam connecting rods
Comp Cams high energy hydraulic lifters
Comp Cams 1.6 roller rocker
Comp Cams chromemoly pushrods
Cloyes double roller timing chain
Wiseco dish pistons/ring kit with floating wrist pins
Comp Cam custom 230/244 cam .580 lift w/114
lobe seperation
setup for roughly 10/10.5-1 compression
NGK TR-55 plugs
MSD 8.5 wires
New vented '95 opti spark
Mellings high volume oil pump

Intake
ported and polished lt-1 intake(to match heads and throttle body)
BBK 58mm throttle body
Throttle body coolant bypass
ported and polished lt-1 heads with Ferrea valves, guides, retainers
AFR Hydra rev kit
AERO adjustable fuel pressure regulator
EGR delete
Ford 30lb injectors
SLP CAI
Hooker headers
PUTS 400hp to the rear wheels.

TRANS.
t56
Spec 3 clutch
steel flywheel
hurst shifter

SUSPENSION
Eibach prokit along with qa1 rear shocks

Spohn Adjustable Lower control arms

Spohn Adjustable Torque arm

Spohn Adjustable Panhard rod

BMR Tubular K member

SLP subframe connectors

Motor has pretty much all the bolt on and runs through Mufflex 4" exhaust. Interior is very clean, dash is currently apart since i thought i was pulling the motor to see it for 6 grand but i am no longer doing that, the guy backed out on me because of the quote he got to install it. None the less i will put it back together for you. Seats are really really clean. Gloev box door is busted but those are cheap on the forums. Has silver 17" vette rims with good tires and will come with 2 16" abs rims with et streets mounted on them. Has a nice new stereo with a touch screen cd player (its a few year old style, not a flip up or anything but i love it. Speakers were put in maybe 3 months ago at most. CAR HAS TTOPS. It's a blast to drive. It handles very very well with all the suspension the power really gets to the ground.

Rear end has 3.23 gears because it was a 6 speed swap so the car gets 20ish mpg on the highway!!

Very very fast and very fun. Located near chicago.

put around 500-1k into it and it will be perfectly complete.