Hey guys, I am looking to ged rid of my 1997 corvette c5 with zo6 package, Brand new build Ls6 patriot heads/g5x3 Cam, new bottom end bored 30 over, 2800 stall converter, 3.42 zo6 differential, auto tranny. the motor has 0 miles on it and will be done next week. my previous setup was 480hp. I have added a lot of goodies and spend $6,000 on the overhaul, and it will be around 550hp, and should hit 10's in the quarter mile. Car also has full exhaust, JBA smog legal headers, x pipe, corsa exhaust, ZO6 brakes, cross drilled slotted rotors, zo6 calipers, zo6 wheels/ emblems, ls6 oil pump, Lg Pulley, Vararam Vrb2, LS6 throttle body ported, 34lb injectors, Ls6 intake manifold, all new lifters, valvetrain, heads new, new pushrods, etc. No nitrous/ or blower. Plus it is California emissions legal. It will be done next week, I need to get some cash out for this because I am buying a house. I would like a trans am/ camaro v6/ z28, ss, with leather and ttops, 6 speed preferably.

email me at paypalreps@yahoo.com and let me know what you have. send pictures, and i will send pictures over. I am looking for $15,000-$17,500 cash plus trade. I am located in San Diego, Ca.

please email me only, I never check my pm's on here.