I am looking to get a WS6 Trans AM M6. Preferably black w/black leather. I will consider some M6 Z28's also. I have an 85 Iroc-Z Black w/red and black interior, t-tops,pwr everything, 350 TPI 4 bolt main sbc bored .030 over, heads ported/polished, comp cam and lifters, roller rockers, ported throttle body, 25 lb/hr injectors, accel distributor, hedman headers w/ 3" exhaust w/flowmaster muffler, k&n filters, with a T-56 six speed transmission(out of a 95 z28) with a centerforce flywheel and a SPEC stage II clutch. Cruising at about 75= 1,900 rpm. It also has the desired Turbo Iroc Hood, and has brand new Falken tires (275-50-r16 rear, and 245-50-r16 front)...literally like 100 miles on tires. Also has pretty decent sound system. Sony Xplod head unit w/xplod and pioneer speakers w/single 12" pioneer sub and 300 watt amp. Over the last winter and this summer I took the car down to bare and restored it, not a spec of rust or any dents. The bad part is about a month after I painted it something went wrong with the clearcoat. Looked excellent when I did it, but something didn't go right with the clear coat and now it is cracking in misc. spots on the car. If you are into painting or know someone who is It wouldnt be a big deal to sand the clear and respray it. I just don't want to designate the time again. The car is in excellent condition though, no dents or rust(even underneath is CLEAN).I am willing to trade this toward A WS6 to lower the price.
Let me know what you got and shoot me some pics to my email.
blindreaper05@yahoo.com
The link below is the actual car...by the way it has the red "IROC-Z" logo on the doors now, and I can also give you another set with it incase yu want to respray the clear.
http://cardomain.com/ride/2654823