iTrader
    2 (100%)

Black
    LS6 Swapped WS6

Arrow Trade: Meticulously Maintained 98 Cherokee for 98+ LS1

Ok, I got the bug again bad…not looking to sell at all, don’t want to risk losing it and not finding the car I want, so right now I just want to trade, and trade STRAIGHT…trust me, whoever gets this truck won’t regret a thing. This truck is maintained like you wouldn't believe, and reliable as hell, so if I can't get an LS1 for it I have no problem keeping it. Also, if you happen to see this ad down the road a month or 2, it's still good indefinately until I say otherwise, so shoot me an e-mail. Here are the details...

1998 Jeep Cherokee, 4 door, 4x4, 4.0 inline 6, aw4 auto trans, all powers, CD, Infinity sound system with stock amp, cruise control, ICE COLD a/c, this thing has mostly all the creature comforts…and they all work, 94k highway miles(was driven 100 miles each day by previous owner), truck runs better than most 50k mile trucks and can be relied upon as such, I’m the third owner, and the first two were friends so I know who had the truck and how it's been maintained. Black with grey interior, chryco 8.25 rear (29 spline), HP d30 front, both with stock 3.55 gears, Also has front tow hooks

Grizzly wheels from a TJ (dark grey 5 spoke with polished lip)

New parts(most have 10-15k miles on them MAX):

-1" JKS shackle rear, 3/4" spacer front
    -Mickey Thompson Baja radials (measure a true 30" X 10.5")...10K on them , will last 50K
    -Class 3 hidden hitch
    -M.O.R.E. heavy duty motor mounts
    -U joints everywhere except front DS
    -new water pump (mopar)
    -new serp belt (mopar)
    -new hoses/tstat (mopar)
    -Mobil 1 full synthetic every 3k like clockwork
    -coolant flushed twice (once for hoses/new tstat, once for water pump)
    -power steering fluid flushed completely (used mopar fluid)
    -tranny is drained and filled with Mopar trans fluid every 3-4 oil changes to keep it fresh
    -differentials are drained consistently with the trans using Royal Purple full synthetic gear oil
    -new Monroe Sensatrac shocks
    -JKS BPE’s in rear
    -new brakes (everything including rear drum hardware, but the wheel cyl's and calipers were perfect so they were left alone, hawk front pads)
    -new full Accel tune up (wires, plugs, cap, rotor)
    -Optima red top battery
    -recent air filter
    -rear sway delete
    -new front swaybar bushings
    -one new hub/wheel bearing
    -new idler pulley
    -new front d30 pinion seal
    -ZJ(Grand Cherokee) auto shifter
    -new slip yoke boot and SY greased every other oil change
    -new trans mount

Known Issues: Minor, and I mean minor exhaust leak, probably a header gasket, you’ll hear a faint exhaust tick for 30 seconds and then it goes away, Grill has a few barely noticeable cracks, Small scrape on right front right plastic bumper endcap. That is IT.

Runs great, starts fast, trans shifts great, everything is it should be....paint is real good too, no oxidation of any sort, All glass is perfect.

Truly great shape for an 8 year old XJ and since the previous owners were maintenance freaks it is tip top.

This one has been daily driven an hour each way every day by the previous owner and never let him down in any way. Just went 7 hours each way back and forth to Vermont without so much as a hiccup. VERY solid, and probably the most reliable Jeep I have ever seen! Never off-roaded, ever by any owner. I know this for a fact. No accidents, everything as it should be. Clean title in hand.

What I want to trade for:
    -1998+ LS1 F-body(my ideal would be a black SS or Z28, but I'll consider anything)
    -must be in nice drivable shape and reliable
    -would like T-tops
    -mods are a plus but not required
    -NO TAN INTERIORS
    -prefer cloth to leather
    These are all my guidelines, some are firm, others can be stretched, but right now I really want one bad so make me an offer. shoot me an e-mail with details and pics. nighthawk355x@aol.com

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Black
    LS6 Swapped WS6

ttt....oh come on...with gas prices rising like this someone's got to want to trade a guzzler for a good on gas all weather vehicle...about 20mpg city(320-400 miles to a tank depending on how you drive and where).

Thread Information