Thread: Time to go

iTrader

Red
    1999 Trans-Am WS6

Time to go

I purchased a 1999 TA a little while back. This car is amazing. I bought this car and got rid of the truck i had. I live in Wisconsin and a TA is not something to drive in the winter. My dad had a 1969 TA ram air 4 and a 1978 trans am with the 6.6 TA in it growing up and he talked me into buying this. Problem is I cant drive it year round and i cant get along without a truck. I purchased another truck for a winter driver a few weeks back and the TA has not moved much since then. I have decided that i want to sell the TA and i thought I would put the car on here first and find out if anyone is interested. Details: The car is a 1999 Pontiac Trans Am with the WS6 package. The car has 64,xxx miles on it. From the information I got from the dealer, the car was brought up from Florida in the fall of 2004 by a dealer here in Wisconsin who bought it and had it and had it shipped up. I looked at the car then but i had just bought a truck and wasnt ready to part with that yet. A man almost 40 years old bought it, put 9,000 miles on it in a little over a year and then traded it in on a truck at a dealer across town. I saw the car and bought it. From what i gathered i'm the 3rd owner but i am not 100% sure. The car is red, has the ws6 rims on it and the tires are almost new. It has the 6-speed manual transmission. Leather seats. T-tops. Traction Control. As far as I can tell it has every option except the cd changer. The car is 100% stock except for the SLP loudmouth exhaust, and SLP sir lid, and K&N air filter. This car is near perfect inside and out. If it was something i could drive year round, it would be in my garage forever. I can honestly say that I have never beat on this car, its my baby. It still drives like the day i bought it. Washed and waxed all the time. I do not have pictures at the moment, but i can get them any time. You will not be unsatisfied with this car. Like i said before, if i could drive it year round i would keep it but the winter wont allow this. I would like to see this car go to a good home. I get thumbs up all the time and a few days ago, i even had a man who happened to see it in the driveway stop by just to ask me about it. It is clean, never raced, and well taken care of. If your serious, email for a price.

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

You must post a price

iTrader
    Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

They are great in the snow! I just put a good set of winter tires on away I go. Granted it's not as fast off the line as a 4x4, but can leave fwd sit there spinning while my winters bite and go. With the snowless winters we've been getting I have had no problems other than one snowbank fly over, but I shouldn't have been doing 45 or so in slushy ice around curves with the old bald winter tires!

Thread Information