iTrader

Thumbs up Supercharged 98' C5 Corvette 6spd - {Rare Color} in NJ

This car is 1 of a kind. The color which was only made in 1998 is 1 of 381 ever built (Majestic Amethyst Metallic). Factory Options: BSMs, Chrome Wheels, CD Player, Glass Roof Panel. Now what separates this vette from others. The car made 460rwhp (Dyno Sheet) with an ATI Procharger P-1SC kit and a B&B PRT Cat-back Exhaust system. Everything else is STOCK (have most original parts if wanted) The car was tuned originally with an LS-1 Edit and was retuned under my ownership with newer software (EFI Live and HP Tuners Software). Myself and my tuner (Chuck from Corvettes of Westchester) def. feel we got at least another 10-15rwhp out of it making it around 470+rwhp. The Superchager only has 8k miles on it. Some other things done: Performance brake pads (less than 1000 miles), Cross-Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Rear lip spoiler, black out kit, exhaust plate, painted fuel rails, Autometer Boost and Fuel Gauges on the A-pillar. The tires have 90+% tread life left. Toyo T1-S up front and Kumho MX rear AND I have the 2 rear Toyo T1-s also with 90% tread. Meaning you get an extra rear set ($450 easily). The seats are in great shape, most 97-2000 vettes have a lot of tear, not this corvette. There is some pitting in the wheels (chrome coming off) you can get chrome wagon wheels for about $300 for a set on the forum, i see many of them for sale - if I kept the car I planned on putting new wheels anyway. The paint for the almost 9 year old car (can you believe that C5s were made that long ago?) is in great shape. 1 thing to note (common problem on C5s) the windshield wipers will sometimes go off on their own. I pulled the fuse just because I NEVER EVER use the car in the rain. This car is simply amazing, and VERY VERY FAST! I have a carfax available also for any serious buyer. More mods to the car can easly boost the hp #s into the 600s. The car safely has over $10,000 of mods/extras in it. Don't miss out on this beautiful car. Serious buyers only please. Thank you. The car has 51,XXX miles

Asking Price: $23,500

My email is mikesed02@hotmail.com and i can be reached at (908)642-6463 :flag:

More pics:

- 2 OF THESE ON EITHER SIDE, MINI INTERCOOLERS. You can see these through the lowest of the lowest ducts on the front bumper. Basically you need to be laying on your chest.

Last edited by z0sick6; 09-18-2006 at 02:42 PM.

iTrader
    TTT - New Price

iTrader
    TTT - have some people coming to look this week/weekend but no $$ yet.

iTrader
    People were asking me my lowest price, so i decided to just put it there. If interested let me know - low low 11 sec car for under $25!

iTrader
    Car is still for sale, although i have someone applying for a loan to cover the entire price. Money talks, and its still for sale. The potential buyer knows this, don't think I am am doing this behind his back.

Just a bit of an update. Any offers?

iTrader
    Took some more money off. With the savings you can buy new rims if you don't like the wagon wheels.

iTrader
    Lowered price for the last time. Goes on ebay by the weekend.. would rather it go to a forum member

iTrader
    Nice vette
    www.performancetrader.net - free classifieds

iTrader
    have someone very interested coming tomorrow. So if there is any interest at all let me know, and I will keep you posted after we meet.

Thread Information